Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 18:22

OOC: I have done the xeno shits in rp, even Honus witnessed a part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 18:34

Occ point still stands
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 19:05

wat
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:25

OOC: You guys are right.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:25

Flek, pressing the last key on his data slate; turns to a glowing vapour, the shuttle also taking off.

Onboard the hulk, repairs were being made, weapons refitted, shields replenished; and crew ready to fight.

Flek stands aboard the bridge, looking at the scrambled data screens and rolls of text being printed out and read out by the pilots.

"Pilot!" Flek shouts.

"Yus captin?" Yells the pilot, wearing crude flak armour and a clunky respirator.

"Evasive action, get us out of here! Gunners, aim targets; shoot for engines and weapons batteries! Shoot to cripple, not to kill!"

The hulks massive engines begin to roar, huge ploughs of belching flame being spewed behind its trail as it begins to accelerate.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:26

Ooc: it's ok, you lost your cool; I'm not judging you.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:27

But i am

NEHEHHEHEHEHE

Nah kj

or jk

or potato
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:28

OOC: Honus, we are waiting for Arkais to continue from here:
"
Himfea: I do not know of his betrayal, but I do not care if it is xeno or not, I use a technology if it does good for my people, except the case of Chaos heresy. I leave now, but before I leave, I want you to declare it, Imperial will not strike against Circrotgle, neither the Circrotgle will strike against Imperial.
"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:29

OOC: btw, why not continue with our Commorragh shit?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:30

Do you want me to get arkais
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:31

Ooc: naz interupts every other message.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:31

Ooc: kinda distracts me.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 20:32

OOC: I see. But hey he's done with it, come on
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:14

"..I understand why you use it then, if it's for the good of your people. But why do you follow yet another false religion?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:26

OOC: I will respond none
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:32

OOC awww
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:36

OOC: but you can talk to a High Monk
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:44

OOC I Ask that to a monk then
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:53

Circrotgle High Monk: Gene seeds of Astartes are designed to force the mind to praise the Emperror, but ours are free of thus effect, we can choose what to believe or not. We have judged the faith in the Emperror, and found it pointless and unreasonable. Unlike the Imperials, Church of Circrotgle supports people to test the philosophies of the Church, and that, makes us more faithful. "Logic empowers our faith, faith empowers our souls, soul empowers our flesh."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:01

"I don't believe in the emperor nonsense, but this, this sounds like something special, not in a good way. You speak as if its a actual religion."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:05

Circrotgle High Monk: Not in a good way? Tell me why.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:25

+Titan Maximus! Open fire on the hulk, all weapons, hit the engines!+ *the huge capacitors discharge, powering the huge cannon for but an instant, and sending a huge beam of energy towards the hulk, straight at its main engine cluster*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:39

"You sound blinded yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 03:04

"You wish to me to hold back my brothers, yet you spit your litanies in my face."

"HEAL THE IMPERIUM, CUT THE CANCER!"

"You stand before me, with no sense of gratitude that I chose not to spill blood."

"The strong shall live, the weak shall be healed."

"And finally, you insult THE CREED, OF MY BROTHERS!"

"Let those who plague the Imperium, die in their own filth!"

"That is something I can never, even allow MYSELF to forgive, forget the Inquisitor and all the members of the Ordo Hereticus behind me!"

He glowers down.

"Apologise...for your very, extremely, unreasonable and frankly, insulting demand, following up with your insulting creed."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 06:48

OOC: dafuq Arkais, we cancelled the whole rp up there, Himfea had just asked for non-agression, said nothing more
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 06:50

High Monk: How am I supposed to blind myself while my religion tells me to not?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:33

The hulk makes a evasive manoeuvre, the air being split apart as it turns on its side, still accelerating as it returns fire, sending a barrage of las, krak, and emperor knows what else back at the salamanders.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:36

OOC: And Raeven, for what the fucking reason did you do that? Also that hulk has a neat forcefield.
IC:
*Troop carriers begins to take Circrotgle army to the fleet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:38

"HOW ARE THE SHIELDS DOING?" Flek screams as he is thrown to the wall

"We would not survive a hit of that magnitude captin! We need to enter warp now!"

"Do it then!" Flek orders, pressing buttons and hitting sparking consoles.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:53

+captain! Stop your ship now! I f thy amount of gene seed falls into the wrong hands... That is enough to create a new chapter!.... Or a chaos warband.+ ooc: he has the gene seed and all of the fallen salamanders gear
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:55

*the missiles are torn form the sky by the still functional las batteries on the pillar of flame (crashed battle barge)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 07:57

Ooc: also Himfea, we didn't retcon all that, it happened
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:00

OOC to be honest WE didnt cancel any of it, you did.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:01

Grunting in pain, I turn to look at Raeven.

"I could teleport on there and stop them from leaving..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:04

"No ortus, even you could not face so many.... On the other hand.,, how about both of us?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:08

+sorry Raeven, but we need the creds+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:12

+do not do this, we can....
Make a deal.+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:39

Himfea: I do apologise. Even our beliefs does not fit to each other, to avoid the bloodshed, I do apologise.
OOC: Heads up, Circrotgle forces boarded the Hulk
IC: Captain Raeven, cease thy fire, Monks are aboard, they will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 08:49

+tell me your deal, also, we are being boarded; so make it quick!+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 10:39

OOC: They have already boarded, right after the Cathedral rammed to the Hulk.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 10:47

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR ALLL FEGGIIITTSSS
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 11:10

lel faggt shudup
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 11:27

How about fuck you? Heuehueheueheeheheheheheuheueheueh
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 11:58

nai dats gai faggt
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 12:06

Watch out we got a tater over here
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 12:21

Where
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 12:24

there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 12:40

Ooc: Im pretty sure The cathedral broke off, i mean... I counter attacked it By boarding you from within The hulk; and they fell back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 12:43

Im pretty sure you got rekt

Im pretty sure himfeg got rekt

Im pretty sure we all got rekt
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 14:34

OOC: I did the same. So that means we have men on each other's ship.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:05

Ooc: you wanna actually try and take My space hulk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next