Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:00

"Shouldnt you disarm me first?" The kroot says, putting his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:01

"A bolt round I the best way do disarm someone"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:04

*is the best way to

sorry I'm writing on a phone, keys are tiny
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:07

Ooc: I read it fine.

"Good point, I should write that down"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:09

How could you harm me, Heretic? I would love to see you try. Sooner or later, thou will taste death, then the Eternal punishment you will take. The worlds I couldn't save thou from thy grip, all those lives that I couldn't spare from thou, haunted me. You will pay for it. Primarch Lazarus, I demand the execution of thus heretic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:11

"Blah blah blah... eternal pain and whatever" the captain says mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:12

OOC: Honus please continue on the other topic too
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:12

"SALAMANDERS!"*without hesitation, every weapon at their disposal is levelled at Himfea, apart from rebabs bolt pistol* "not only him, but us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:13

*rebabs? I'd why... *reaven's
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:14

"Huh, well... this is new"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:16

"Silence, scum" *points at Himfea with his pole axe*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:16

*Himfea looks down to Raeven*
Hold thy tounge and stay out of thus, Salamander, you are out of thus negotiation you are not my equal, nor Primarch Lazarus'!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:18

"You realise you too are a heretic. A weak one at that. Arming everyone with powerful weapons? Where is the skill? Same goes for you. Weak."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:18

*Archmonk grips Captsin Flek's throat psychically*
Zuld: You were told to be silent.
A
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:19

"You are a vile heretic, equal to the dirt under my boots. I shall stand by him until death takes me, as brothers"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:23

Flek chokes, reaching for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:24

Himfea: Heresy, is the name the Imperial gave to non-Imperial. By I say heretic, I mean ones such as thou. And, a Circrotgle Monk is more than an Astarte, has no blind faith nor unreasonable hatred. Plus the combined xeno tech, they are much more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:25

*Arhmonk ungrips*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:27

"I course of course, your xeno tech my be more powerful, but it is In orbit, my brothers are here, pointing 100 bolters at you, and a Titan. Checkmate. Heretic"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:30

SOMEBODY FUCKING WAKE ARKAIS UP AND FINISH THIS FUCKING SHIT I FED UP WITH THOSE FUCKING MYASSGLORY MARINES
IC
And there flies my fleet.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:32

SERIOUSLY YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:33

"But can your fleet protect you from the combined mental assault of a captain, a librarian, a chaplain and a chapter master? No, I did not think so, so much as twitch and we shall fill your body with lead and your mind with fire"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:34

"So here are the most reasonable of terms, leave, go cower in whatever corner I the galaxy you can, and pray we do not come to find you"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:36

Puts tip of blade at himfeas neck.
"I am not imperial. I myself have deemed you like this. I have no unreasonable faith or hatred. And xeno tech just means squat. One day I will fight you when you appear near equal to me."
Lowers sword.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:37

FUCK YOU . FUCK YOU ALL. I'M IGNORING THE RP AFTER ARKAIS LOGGED OFF. I WILL WAIT FOR HIS REPLY.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:38

Ooc...
What
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:38

Well that escalated quickly
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:39

Ooc indeed... what'd we do
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:40

I'm probably going to goto bed, because well... That kinda killed it a little, we can't really RP with just the two of us
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:41

OOC: Here I broke the mouse. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:43

Ooc what did we do...
And I probably will go too after whatever that was
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:45

OOC: That, my lad, was a Rage.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:45

Ooc best get an explanation after that rather rude outbreak
Rage at what exactly
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:48

Ooc hnng im off cba with this if its just gonna become random rage.. seeya.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:53

OOC: To be thruthful, I am Himfea. No really, I am Himfea Gaur. I consumed him, so I could play as realistic as I can. But when things get shitty just like happened just now, Himfea's patience-as mine does- breaks. That is why I exactly hate Imperial Astartes. Their heads are as thick as a tank hull.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:56

Ooc lucky you were only talking to one
And if tha so you may want to lay that idea off a bit and not rage deny.
None of that is being retconned.
So sont loae your patience or take part on a 40k rp if you lose patience over a few messages with a marine.
Not good dude
Not good
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:59

Few messages?...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 01:02

I dont rage in real life, I dont rage here either, until now, I keep my patience. But it breaks out somehow somewhere.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 11:02

Ooc *laughs so hard eyes explode*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 15:53

Ooc: you might want to ease off on the rp... Your character should be you, you shouldn't be them
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 16:35

OOC: It's okay, it does not happen everyday anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 16:41

OOC And if its cause you had more than one person threatening you, it's to be expected, guys have to team up to fight the more OP things.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 16:43

If you are going to have a bunch of OP marines with all the most powerful bullshit in the universe avalible to them, then you are doing it to yourself, so I have no sympathy, I learnt that my own way
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:08

Truth
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:13

yeh BRUV

Anyway, comrade cow-mun, wanna go on xbox if you iz home
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:14

Cant
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:15

what time can ye?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:22

In a bit.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:28

ok...facebook me when ya can
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 17:39

actually im going on there right now, see you on there
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 18:22

OOC: I have done the xeno shits in rp, even Honus witnessed a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next