Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:35

Johnson: Well, those skills would be useful, but it's your confidence that worries. We don't need someone breaking down on us in a fire fight.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:36

kharr: exactly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:45

Calton: I've been in plenty of bad fights and I haven't broken down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:46

Kharr: but your self doubt, in my opinion, is what's holding you back.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:55

Calton: If that's the case, then why consider someone with a history of self doubt?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 21:57

Kharr: because you're better than you think you are
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:01

Calton: *Sighs* Look, if I'm selected for this mission I won't shirk away from it. I'll say that much.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:02

Kharr: do you want to go on the mission?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:04

Calton: Part of me wants to, why I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:05

Kharr: Johnson i leave it up to you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:07

Johnson: I say bring him, but keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:19

Kharr: alright you're on the mission
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:23

Calton: I....Alright. I'll get my gear together then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:23

Kharr nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-19, 22:29

*He leaves the room.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 00:42

OOC: Finally continuing.

IC: *Calton returns to his room...and finds that the suit Celi bought him arrived. After he packs his gear, he changes into the new suit, getting a feel for it.*

++Calton: Celi, that suit you bought me arrived and I'd like to know how it looks on me. *joking somewhat* And before you recommend the mirror, I've never been a good judge of fashion and let's leave it at that.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 00:52

++On my way++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 00:55

*He waits for her, examing the suit while he does so.*

Calton *musing to himself*: Hm...the armor is definitely thicker...going to be a bit harder to move though, at least at first. I need to hit the weights more I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 01:18

she arrives
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 01:22

Calton:*semi-joking* So...how does this suit look on me? Be honest, do I need to start lifting more weights or I have just been eating to much lately?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 01:26

Celi: I like it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 01:28

Calton: Thanks. Also, it looks like I'll be going on the mission after all.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 11:11

+kharr yo the security room kharr to the security room! It's a emergency! +
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:13

he dashes there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:49

The person there looks at him
"Two members have been captured right under our noses they shut down the monitors but the cameras still recorded it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:50

"what?!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:53

Two quarian members have been kidnapped as soon as I found out I called you up here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:54

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:56

Sev and keili
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:56

"WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 12:58

Yes they kidnapped keili and sev they were both human sir the kidnappers
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:00

he punches the wall
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:02

As soon as that happens
Air we got a transmission coming in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:06

"put it through"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:11

A human in black armor appears on screen with the two quarian in the background both with bags over their heads and a big flag with a cerberus symbol on it
???: hello kharr I want you to meet my demands if not there will be blood on your hands
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:13

he looks him right in the eye but doesn't respond
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:20

???: as an example that we are not joking around I will kill that bastard sev right in front of you
They drag the male quarian with the green light in where the mask is glowing through and kneel him down and puts the gun to the back of his head and fires a round through his head his body drops to the floor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:21

OOC.....you didnt.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:27

Ooc oh yes I did
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:28

kharr still doesnt say anything
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:36

???: huh I recognize your last name oh where was it....oh right your older sister I enjoyed torchering her. Now my demands are simple bring me the plans sev stole with in 24 hours to these coordinance other wise I'll make it worse for her only you and your sister celi no weapons no nothing other wise she dies a horrible death do I need to show you the video of what we did to your sister?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:37

he doesn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:40

You got 24 hours
The call ends
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 13:40

"Sneaky, did you track that signal?"
Sneaky: *De cloaking* Affirmative
"Prepare the bomb. you know what to do"
OOC G2g
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 15:19

They get to the coordinates to see a giant cargo ship so about 23 1/2 hours later
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:02

sneaky boards seemingly alone, fully cloaked
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:19

He can detect radiation all over the place in the cargo bay surrounded by troops
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:27

Ooc. /Is in a shady corner, staring at gorath with piercing eyes...../
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:35

he and the other geth infiltrators spread out
OOC Dafuq u want negro
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:39

Ooc. Oh, you know... Just the fact that you completely forgot about me a few hoirs ago, and we had yet another completely useless session...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 17:51

One finds keili badly beat up and damaged chained to the ground and the dead corpse chained do Elen near here she is surrounded by guards ready to do what they had done to kharrs sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next