Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suicide Squad

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Ortus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Suicide Squad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:31

OOC: at the start you said...that....there was a small building..and...and....*Le crys*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:35

(cry harder, or roll... roll over 8 for your base to be of use in protecting you from the storm.)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:38

But this is minecraft, I punched a tree to death and build a 3x3 box with a door for me to hide in, the door is protected by the power of lord spoogius the 3rd, saviour of spoodge lund, i need not to save fegt
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:48

(roll)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 20:42

...god damnit
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 20:42

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd10' : 6
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 20:43

i get a +2 because I am lord fegatron
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 20:56

The bases defences are harsh, and defend you from most of the damage. However, some pieces of the storm get through, cutting you...

(roll 20 for how bad the wound is, lower roll being bad.)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 21:01

...boy he got carpace...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 21:01

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 21:22

Near enough all of the glass hits and shatters on the armour, but one bit cuts through into the soft elbow joint pretoctors, cutting a shallow wound.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 22:27

OOC: this is why we hide inside a leman russ tank
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 16:21

(still waiting for gorath to react to continue)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 20:25

(maybe we could continue now)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 12:43

Out of the roaring storm, a figure strides, his appearance blurred and torn, harried by the intense wind.

He takes another swig from his respirator, his thick environmental protection suit covered by a ragged cloak flows freely about his form.

He reaches to his back, unhooking his spear from its holder, it's point serrated and ready to kill.

Crunching through the wind, the hunter looks for his prey.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 08:00

He would happen to have found what he was looking for for days, and sees a small camp filled with harsh tents filling it right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 09:10

He sneaks up, crouching with his spear pointed ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:02

One of the people inside the camp stand, and it appears to be an imperial guard soldier, his armour beaten and his face tired.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:05

He unhooks something from his belt, a throwing star.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:05

OOC: holy shit! This thread is still alive!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:07

The man walks past and lets out a sigh of boredom, before sitting on a small stool.

OOC it died when I waited for gorath to reply to the glass storm.. he never did
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:10

He sneaks up behind the guardsman, replacing his throwing star with a short, serrated knife.

He grabs the guardsmans face, covering the mouth with his hand, thrusting the knife into the man's neck repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:12

He gives out a small groan as this happens, before dropping to the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:12

MAKE HIM ROLL M8
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:14

He drags the guardsman off, removing the head and skinning the body.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:19

His vox bead starts speaking.

"Krasuz? You there?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:22

He then removes the ancient space gear, it falling to the ground in sections, then, the creature removes its flesh, revealing that it isn't it's own.

It then proceeds to fuse with the flesh of the guardsman, morphing it's body into his skin.
It then puts on the armour, equips itself with his gun, and sits back down where the guardsman was.

It's voice is slow and clicking, but he says two words.

"Yeees... sir"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:27

+You don't sound right... *cough* is everything ok down there *cough cough*+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:28

+just a cold.... I'll be... fine+ it says back.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 17:29

+How do you.. *cough* get a cold on a desert planet?+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 21:30

The line goes dead as the crackle of lasfire is heard in the camp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 21:37

The creature picks up his lasrifle, slowly going over too see what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 21:40

He would see about six guardsmen dead on the floor, large arrows sticking out of their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 21:44

He goes over to a body, covering himself in blood and sticking a arrow into its torso, playing dead.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 07:49

Two huge aliens, appearing around 9ft and clad in tribal armour stride over, and they begin pulling the arrow back out of one guardsman, then proceed to eat the man, ripping off limbs and using them like a chicken drumstick.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:35

The creature abandons its body, it's fleshless mass slinking away.
It takes a knife with it.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 07:53

Luckily the creatures fail to notice him, but they eventually stand and prowl through the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Squad
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7