Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+7
Local Bat Enthusiast
Captain Raeven
Azrok
Sir BushWookie
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
Faelwen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Starter Topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:04

OOC it's the first page with the details of the city
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:07

I know that. im just the visual type...... is there a dance class above us or wtf?!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:10

OOC hm?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:12

OOC. it sounded like people were dancing on the floor above.... or deliberately jumping repeatedly.... or something like that.... man, how i miss living on the top floor...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:14

1) the pusle rifle condition is for balance naz
2) no map. wanna keep the things in the inner layers a secret for now. I do have a map, you just can't see it yet
3) I didn't start before asking you...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:51

#rekt
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:58

Yes you did. you asked me yesterdeay(09.15.) if i think its a good idea and if you should start it.
the first entry is from 09.14.

Edit: ....wait..... nevermind... i havent even seen you yesterday.... in fact, i have no idea what happened yesterday.... did i get drunk and theres an editorial cut between going to bed on sunday, and aking up on tuesday....
then again.... it was fire prevention class on monday, so it might actually be a subconscius self defense mechanism against that teacher...

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-09-16, 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:58

I asked you at the weekend...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 17:00

Notice the edit in my last comment.... what the hell happened on monday...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 00:54

"Well for you I'll happily tell you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 02:09

vayley: what a sweetie you are! so where can I find him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 02:35

"He's in his private shrine sweet cheeks"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 02:37

" and where is that?"
she posses a bit teasingly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 02:49

"Right that way! *he points*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 02:52

she kisses him on the cheek
" thanks sugar "
she then walks back to daria
" I found where hes at"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 03:02

Daria: oh?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-17, 03:04

"hes at the private shrine that way"*she points*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-18, 15:53

"2 lefts, take a right, contiune down the corridor for 100 steps, take another right, head up the elevator and you are there"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:14

Bjourn : arya I need to tell you something and you must promise me something as well I am not going to live forever your father's point with that was a good point my people are not average humans and can live a long time but death is still a possibility and if it does happen promise me for our daughter you won't hurt yourself and to move on
He then grabs his necklace and puts it around her neck it's a eagle 
Bjourn: with this I will always be with you it is said even in death our souls will be in our pendants such as this so we can be together always
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:17

Arya: bjorn...why are you telling me this? what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:23

Bjourn : I well with in the past couple hours I had two near death experiences and I don't want you to hurt yourself because I died I need you to promise me this arya
He grabs her hand tightly
Bjourn: o would give anything to live my life with you forever I truly would
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:25

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:34

Bjourn: I love you so much arya I truly do and I don't care who hates our love it is beautiful regardless . You are the perfect woman and I'm the luckiest man in the universe to call you my wife 
He then kisses her
Bjourn can your mother marry us as captain of the ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:35

Arta: I...I think so
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:48

Maybe when she's done we can get married I made a dress for you it was going to be a surprise but I can't hide it anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:49

she smiles warmly at that
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-20, 12:56

He cuddles her
Bjourn: well I can't wait for the wedding
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-21, 19:47

Heheheeheh....heheheehheeheheehhehe!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 00:25

Vay: that's where you go 
=====
Bjourn : do you want to try on the dress?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 00:26

daria sets off that way
---------------------
Arya: I want to make sure you're okay first
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 00:45

Vay follows
======
She can feel he's alright but she feels he has a strange part in his soul similar to the darkness
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 01:21

daria's still stressed
-----------------------
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 01:32

Vayley : they get there
=====
Bjourn: I don't know what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 15:47

Doot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 15:50

tood?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-22, 21:48

DOOT
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 23:22

they see the autarch stood alone
meditating

Arya: bjourn something is clearly wrong, why won't you tell me??
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 23:40

Vay: hello

Bjourn : because I don't want you to worry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-24, 23:59

he doesn't respons

Arya: can't you see i'm worrying now?!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 00:55

She walks up and puts a hand on his shoulder 
Vayley: hello handsome

Bjourn : I don't know what wrong I swear 
She can feel a massive amount of energy in him and his eyes are glowing gold
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 01:15

"Do you mind? I'm meditating"

she places a hand on his forehead, making a psychic link
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 01:49

She waits for him to be done

She feels a massive surge of energy through the Connection
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 01:53

he stands there

she grits her teeth in pain
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 02:38

Vayley : sir I'd like to thank you for saving us

Bjourn looks worried
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 07:04

OOC. ...what....the...fuck....

Spoiler:

As you can see, there are 13 enemies ahead, possibly more on the way, completely clogging my way. therefore, i have to kill every single one of them to pass. i have to pass and do more shit on the other side. i can only attack once per turn. i came here ASAP... i have 6 turns left to finish the whole mission....
how the fuck am i supposed to do this without cheating?! its mathematically not possible...

Edit: ...oh, yeah.... another fair chapter... im only up against an army of enemies that have good resistance against all types of damage, regenerate every turn, and have buffed attacks.... and on my side.... i have fire spirits and some ghosts and skeletons.... all of which are extremely weak aganst their attacks, and pretty much any attacks in general...

.....ridiculous... this was sure as hell made by an asian... the enemy s so overpowered that my demigod characters get their asses handed to them on a silver plate, by mere minibosses every single time......

....the final boss could kill my main character in 3 hits... im in full cheatmode again, cheated her HP down to 1, and she still almost killed my main character, who, again, is pretty much a demigod at this point... chapter 3 and above in this campaign is sooooo balanced...

Update: ......aaaaand, after a few thousand years of unconsciousness, she has gone completely insane.... at least, she wants to raise an undead army to conquer the world, in order to save it from destruction by destroying all that stands in her way... i knew she was a nutjob from the start!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-25, 15:57

"It is most unwise to distrub a autrach while he is meditating"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 12:28

vay: yeah you're right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 12:37

ten minutes later.......

he feels the excess power being drained
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 12:38

he hugs her and kisses her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 12:43

OOC she's not done yet. and she's clearly still in pain
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 12:46

vayley waits for the autrach to respond

bjourn looks worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next