Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:23

"Intriguing"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:26

"What?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:27

*A Valkyrie comes into view*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:30

The Sister looks at the distant valkyrie, and answers Petras question.

"I said inquisition"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:32

"Oh. Fun."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:33

*the Valkyries get closer*
+General Petra?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:39

the ship approaches
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:43

+speaking.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:45

+I do believe you have some of my men+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:47

OOC: Night
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:47

Ooc: night.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:48

OOC: cya
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:48

+feel free to land and pick em up.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:49

the ship pulls alongside the general's one
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:58

+most are in the medic bay and will need help +
Ooc gotta go seeya
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:59

OOC: bye

+Thank you+

*the Valkyrie lands*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 09:55

I stand to welcome the new ship, still using the lascarbine to steady myself.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 12:18

OOC: Bitches be cray
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:05

it's crewed mostly by servitors
other than four figures who wear carapace armour of an unusual pattern
(ignore the shields. the one the sister saw was the bronze one)
The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 35227-1-1366888946
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:09

"Welcome to mobile HQ, I am General Koren Petra, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:14

the black one removes his helmet, showing dark skin and a massive beard
"A pleasure general. I am Inquisitor Lord Isran"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:22

Extends hand.

"What brings you here then, inquisitor?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:26

he shakes it
"Various things"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:30

The soriatas slowly makes her way to the bronze armoured figure, offering her thanks.

"I didn't get to thank you properly"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:32

The skitarii is chilling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:35

"It's nothing ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:36

"I'm guessing the heretic threat mainly. We have lost many cities underwater cause some idiot ordered a fall back order."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:38

"I know. I've been observing for a while"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:43

"Who sent out the order is unknown at the moment though, all investigators sent to search the actual HQ haven't reported back."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:45

The skitarii secutor suddenlly buts in "And you didn't think to try and trace who the orders came from?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:50

"Untraceable, for us anyway."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:51

"Then allow me to attempt it"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:55

"Try so then."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:58

He buggers off and uses the power of the ominosiah to aide him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 17:59

isran waits
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:05

As do I.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:06

he conducts a ritual of the ominosiah (Im waiting for you to tell him if he is sucsuessful orfeg)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:10

He is successful, showing the person who transmitted the order was General Koren Petra from main HQ.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:11

He goes back to the group
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:11

Isran: by the way. I know it's not my place to say, but I'm reccomending that sororitas for a promotion. She did something that would usually take an astartes to do, and survived. She deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:13

"Why are you telling us that? You should speak to her own superirors about it...it is irrelevant to us..also, the person who ordered the retreat was General Koren Petra at (Insert timestamp here) at the main headquaters"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:16

brb dinner
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:34

brb dinner also
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:31

OOC: well then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:40

back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:47

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:55

Back.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:56

Looks in disbelief.

"Me? That's my name! What?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 20:00

"You ordered the retreat?" Says the sister, looking at him with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 20:01

the inquisitor raises his eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 20:06

A pure look of fear appears on my face

"I didn't, that's the thing.. I haven't even got to the main HQ yet, i've been leading operations here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next