Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:11

I liked mordrak

Mordrak was awesome, he is in the codex but doesn't mention the ghost knights or him having rules
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:12

rawr
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:13

OOC I'm 3/8 through school
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:14

and to be fair, crowe's kinda grimdark
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:14

In the new codex he is grimdark as fuck
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Also, i did done goofed it yet again...
find cool anime... have 26 episodes, plus an ending movie... to a normal person, it could have provided entertainment for up to a week, if well rationed...
then theres me, who watched it all in a single afternoon+early night....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:15

1) you bloody eejit naz
2) orly hyp?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:16

Yes
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:17

eejit? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:18

tis a british word naz. basically means idiot
and elaborate hyp
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:23

Well for a start he has to stay by himself constantly due to the black blade of antwyrs powers (No its not because it will corrupt all the purifiers there) second of all..well...WELL...some other stuff which I can't be arsed to remember
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:25

i see
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:27

Also you got stern where, even in titan, wierd shit happenes, time going backwards, statues eyes bleeding...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:27

Ooc: it would be cool if they had more detail in the horrendous things they commit to protect the imperium.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:29

Yeh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:32

aye
although....armageddon is all i need to know that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:33

Ooc: Armageddon is silly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:34

grimnar agrees
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:36

Ooc: space Santa is silly.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:39

Oh how the tables have turned
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:46

not as silly as dreadnought with psychic wings
seriously every time that power is cast i imagine the thing flapping its arms and just taking off
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:46

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:47

For a minute there I saw something else over flapping..And instsntly thought spoodgeknought
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:48

Ooc: obviously not two humongous glowing blood red psychic wings bursting from its back, and with heavy heaves it can jump incredibly high.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:49

yeah....dat dredd needs to lose a few pounds first honey
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:50

Ooc: and space Santa is a derp.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:51

Ooc:you insulting judge dredd? I will slap the screen so hard your face will turn to jello m8.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:53

Judge drodd and butmun cross over comic man..ehueheuehueeh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:54

Ooc: still a better love story than twilight.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:55

Laughing hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:56

OOC: ....lol...
/simon rolls a d10..... gets 11/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:58

yeah well...the judge dredd crossover with predator was better
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:58

OOC: yes a "D10"

So how did you get the ship?
I won it in a space poker tournament
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:59

How didyou loose your arm?

I lost it in a space poker tournament
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:00

Sips is the best one there
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:01

OOC. i too find it fairly certain that it was not, in fact, a d10.... so do they, for that matter.... but for a few seconds, it was fun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:04

OOC: technically it should have been 5.5 squares cleaned.
Plus are they playing dark heresy?
Lewis called Sips' gun a las pistol and the ship they're on sounds like a gene stealer infected space hulk
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:09

To me, it doesnt sound like a genestealer infested ship. and a laspistol is possible the most common and iconic sci-fi weapon of all times
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:10

Most of the yogscast do play warhammer
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:11

also, if it was warhammer, i dont think they would have a sentient cleaning robot, and a xeno on the crew, even if they are sorta rogues
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:22

OOC: oh well, it'll still be funny
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:27

Yep....
....great... now i only have to find something to play/watch again,...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:29

Oi bush, I see you are on xbox, if you got ME3 you can join me and fegrath
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:29

OOC: aight, gimme a sec watching destiny livestream
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:30

Excueeze me while I spam you with party invites
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 18:05

Great. After the epic failure when trying last time, i managed to get planetside 2 working.... At least i got to the faction selection when testing if it works... So i guess ill ytart tomorrow... I hear its real fun being a lvl1 noob in this game...

Anyone else plays it so that it would be worth joining his faction in case of possible future coop gaming? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 18:32

OOC: I don't play, sorry
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 19:09

Well, apparently the pistol of the sovereignity that i intend to join, is among the top 5 worst weapons of all time, of all games...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 19:12

Hahaha, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 19:26

SO im come on to see space santa, pictures, naz watching summin too quickly and talkin about grimdark..
a day in the life of this forum
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 19:30

Well, its not like theres much to do... I guess im not the only one running out of ideas at this point...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next