Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Marine

Go down 
+4
Himfea Gaur
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Space Marine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 22:59

Ooc: kinky
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 23:03

MMMMMMMMMMM

They have you docked on a orbital space station with grav trams connecting to the surface
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 23:09

Himfea! Himfea! Himfea!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 23:20

Huzzar: And do you have their trust?
OOC: School tomorrow, I may fall asleep in any moment
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 08:06

"Somewhat, I am a techmarine, taught on holy mars itself, although some sects of the mechanicum may see me as a heretek for putting my duties as a space marine before that of the machine spirits in my care"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 08:08

*he opens and closes his servo arms claw nervously* "but they are less distrusting if me, than of a space marine."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:00

They may understand
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 20:02

"It is not our duty to care for what they think of us, if they lack true devotion in the true sons of the emperor; we must remind them of their true duty" Arok says grimly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:09

"May I remind you brother, we are here to ask their help, not to interrogate them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:10

*he slams the servo arm shut, with a metallic clang*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:22

Huzzar: Now, you two will come with me to see the Arch Magus.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:24

"As you wish, chapter master"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:28

"As you wish, chapter master. *he reaches to the nearby workstation with a mechadendrite to pick up the box containing the pistol* "are we to present the artefact to the arch magus?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:36

You hath docked with tuh orbital station
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:39

"If we do, we might not see it again"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:44

Huzzar: No, we will present the copy. As I said earlier, the pistol is our relic.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:52

OOC: What copy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 23:18

"I created a copy using our limited supplies, as per your request, chapter master"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 07:54

Ooc: when I was in the little home-made workshop in some storeroom or something
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 09:11

Huzzar: Let us go then.
*They cross the boarding bridge and stop by the station gate*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:49

OOC: Did you? I said you know how to reverse engineer it, you would need very specific equipment to make a volkite, although, i could be wrong, if you can copy and paste the message saying you've made it then yeh sure
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 20:15

He did
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 20:18

I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 20:22

(._.)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 20:24

OOC: I will take your word for it

IC: As you proceed down the docking tube, when you enter the space station there is a squad of very well equipped skitarii standing at attention
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 21:02

Huzzar: We have been told that the Arch Magus is waiting for our arrival. Lead us to him.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 21:17

TIMMEEEE SKIIIIPPPPP

About half a hour later, the skiratii squad has led you planet side to the main, and biggest manufactorum where the arch magos resides, when you arrive the arch magos is waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 21:51

Huzzar: I, Chapter Master of the Infernal Angels, Huzzar, hail you.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 21:53

"Space marines" The arch magos blurts out in a robotic voice
"Intresting"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 21:57

Arok steps forward, his gaze looking down at the data pad on his wrist, a flood of text scrolling down the screen.

"We are not here to intrigue you, mortal"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 22:07

Huzzar: You called us to your doorstep, and here we are, to hear your words.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 22:12

"Indeed, Arok, brother, we are just as much mortal as any man, we were all truly human once, we were given this power by the emperor in order to protect his subjects, not to hold ourselves superior to them" *he hisses into the private vox channel, so as not to be heard by the tech priests"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 22:33

*Isador switches from his normal slightly mechanised voice to full robotic sounding* "we are here for your assistance, in return." *he holds out the case the pistol was found in, containing the replica*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:57

A snaking mechadendrite appears from beneath the techpriests robes and takes the case and opening it, you can't even tell if hes surprised or not

"Where did you acquire this?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:00

OOC: you don't want to know what the mechadendrite replaced
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:02

Nothing, it was implanted into his lower spine
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:03

I'm just being silly, and may have also been talking to my friend who equates anime to hentai
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:04

Huzzar: In a cell of a pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:06

....oh god no...attack on titan... >:L

im gonna go sleep

IC: "You expect me to believe that"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:08

Bwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 05:56

*Speaks grimly*
Huzzar: We are space marines, arch magus! We have nothing to hide or no reason to lie!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 13:51

OOC: it would be very unwise to make enermies with the adeptus mechanicus

IC: "But you are though, the probability of you finding this in a pirate vessel is *Insert long list of numbers*"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:10

Huzzar: Don't try to proove something wrong to me that I know it is true.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:54

OOC: Contrary to common sense, 'proove' is incorrect, 'prove' is infact the correct spelling.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:05

Grammar wookie mode has engaged

"You have no solid proof that you found this pistol on that ship"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:09

OOC: considering that pirates are pirates, and that the thing about pirates, the defining feature about pirate being that they're pirates.
Would it really be that unlikely for them to have that weapon.
They could have raided a mechanics freighter, or found it on a planet clutched in the arms of a ten thousand year old space marine corpse
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:10

OOC: I will admit that it is unlikely though.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:20

OOC: Thats for me to know and for you to find out later in the plot
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:30

OOC: *gasp* they were under the employ of the mechanicus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:31

OOC:.....No...*Scribbles out in note book*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:40

OOC: -_- hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marine
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next