Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Marine

Go down 
+4
Himfea Gaur
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Space Marine - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:40

OOC: -_- hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:44

OOC: The spooky scary skeletmuns took it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:00

*strides forwards and jabs a mechadendrite into with a data spike a port on his spine. then dumps the pict feed from the pict sensor on his helmet* "there is proof, you will supply us with the weapons"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:03

OOC: Can I just say, you don't have mechadendrites, you have servo harvess with servo arms, something which is basically a melta gun and a fusion caster

Sorry, its been giving me sever nerd rage Smile

NERD RAGEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:05

OOC: Also that doesn't show you getting it from the ship

That shows you trying to crack open the box and if the arch magos does a shenanigan, desercrating the pistol and then making a copy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:07

OOC: oh snap!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:07

OOC: fuckiddy fuck fuck
IC: "our word as space marines and servants of the emperor is proof enough. am i to infer you intend to hinder the emperors holy warriors?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:08

OOC: if in doubt, threaten, because you're a god damn 8 foot tall space marine with more weapons that the us army
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:11

OOC: Surprise bitch

and threatening the mechanicum is a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad thing to do

IC: "How do we know you truley are servants of the emperor? Perhaps all of this is a lie, all you have done so far is walk in, claim you found this gun in a pirate ship which has a probability chance of 000000000000000000000000.1% and expect me to do something for you as you have returned to humanity a relic of a ancient age"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:12

OOC: yes, threaten the faction that supplies you with everything that makes you powerful
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:15

*splurges indignant binary cant* "I am a servant of the god emperor and the machine god both! the probability is low, yet it did indeed occur. 000000000000000000000000.1% is still a chance magus."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:16

ooc: it wasn't a direct threat, just a attempted nudge in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:16

"And yet you have given me no proof to support this claim"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:17

"the proof is in the inscriptions laid on the case, as a holy relic the serial numbers of each of these mighty weapons is sure to be recorded"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:18

OOC: On the case of the gun or the case of the box?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:21

Ooc: On the gun itself, you said I could make a perfect copy, down to the serial numbers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:23

OOC: if you can make a perfect copy, you should make loads and outfit every member of the chapter
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:24

OOC: To prevent that, i've said that from now on you will need very very fancy stuff to make them

For example, your gonna need to raid space hulks to get main bits now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:29

Ooc: yeah, before he let me do it for two bolt pistols worth
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:31

Huzzar: My proof is my solid words, that you shall not need more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:32

OOC: Ima scrap the matirels system and just say whether you have it or not

Or make you roll for it

IC: "Im going to need more proof than that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:36

*he walks forwards, clamping the servo arms claw shut with each step* "then return the relic to me, if you do not want our assistance... Think, all the things a space marine chapter could do to help you"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:41

"But you aren't a chapter, you are but 30 marines"

OOC: *Insert adeptus mechanicus shenaigans here*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:47

"Then shal we take our leave? A positive relationship with the astartes benefits anyone"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:47

"I am going to assume you have come to me in search for some way to help jump start your chapter?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:52

"Indeed, we came in search of a partner of sorts, but, I am sure some other will be more obliging" *pulls the case from his hands, turns and sets off back towards the door*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 22:56

"You may be of some assistance to me after all.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:01

*stops* "continue"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:14

"What exactly is it you need

Specifically"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:19

Huzzar: Resources. And more of this.
*Pointing the box*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:21

"Hmm...I believe a deal could be struck.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:21

"We also need topographical maps of local planets, to determine their potential as a base of operations"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 23:25

Space Marine - Page 9 10460477_728047063952533_4595486104905262463_n

"How local?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 07:41

"How many inhabitable planets are in this subsector?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 20:46

"Why don't I just send out a explorator fleet to find a suitable location for you
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 20:47

if anyone needs lil lilentos dead i could do so relatively quickly...

IC:
walks out of dank ass ship
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 22:17

"That would be appreciated, now.. You said you had a use for us?" Ooc: if I wanted lelentos dead, I'd round up some o the Yorkshire farmers from round here and we'd go all pitchforks and torches
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 22:32

Ooc: in Yorkshire, when we get pissed we go medieval up in this bitch. I'm pretty sure someone was waving a pitchfork at the local ukip mp a while back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 23:59

"Well, if we are ever in need of assistance once I do this for you, I expect you to aide us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 08:37

" in any way we can" *gives him back the case* "as I was saying before, can you replicate this weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 08:47

OOC dammmn

IC
walks back inside
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 14:42

"That would be sacrilege against the ominosiah!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 17:05

Huzzar: Why would it be? Relic will stay as it was, replicating it won't produce more Relics.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:42

"How so? Innovation and the creation of tech heresy is an oftont to the machine god. The replication of relics to fight the emperors enemies is a holy and righteous mission"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:53

"This ancient relic of the imperium is thousands of years old! If I were to dismantle it and make new ones, it would be tech heresy against the ominosiah! Besides! I don't even have the things to make these! Nor will I even if I did!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 22:01

*growls* "then I shall, for the emperor this pattern of holy pistol shall smite the imperium's foes once more
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 01:04

OOC: if you want to be branded as a heretic go ahead
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 07:54

Ooc: I seriously don't remember any fluff about reconstruction of newly found weapons to be heretical
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 08:02

Ooc: not even newly found, the tech priest recognises it, it's a known pattern
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 00:42

OOC: You dare question the will of the dm? *backhhands*

And yes, im begin honest here, its considered tech heresy to dismantle a ancient relic of the imperium, due to it pissing off the machine spirits n shite
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 00:50

Arok looks on in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marine
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next