Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naz's newest idea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:01

So, i tried sending this earlier today, and after 15 minutes of furious typing on my phone, the moment i closed the keyboard, the browser crashed and the message was lost.... fuck you too, world... ill try to remember everything i wrote then...

So, the plot would be a classicish time traveller adventure. One person comes back from a dispotian future to try and prevent it.
There would be multiple roles to play. One is, of course, said time traveller, the other the (possibly mad) scientist, and theres one hidden role that i will assign to someone just for extra fuck ups.
I would give IC knowledge to each major role in PMs.
Others can join in if they want as just random people getting caught up in events, or some major guy(consult me before doing the latter please(to decide what info you have, etc))
So far, i have decided to use the multiverse theory of time travel, with some added elements of my own for lols and copyright reasons(whichever you prefer). also to make things easier on the GM(me, obviously).
As GM, i would be playing the multiverse. If you, say, kill someone, i will determine what effect it has. Of course, i cant possibly be ultrarealistic about it. thats where the my own spicing comes in. I will try to be fair and logical about it(no favourites). Oh, and if you wanna take the too easy way out at some point(instakill the inventor before he invents a time machine, thus ending the plot instantly, i will deus ex machina the shit out of the situation(in a logical and fair manner). the multiverse does  not like cheaters...)
As for the roles. the all have their "abilities". If you are, say, a military liaison, you can call in the cavalry if needs be(dont spam it though). As for time travel, if someone uses the prototype-to-be-built, the whole plot moves to that point in time. the details are still under developement.
The plot is open-ended, and undefined length. To start it, at least 2 people, apart from myself, are needed. preferably 3, and later more.
So, anyone in? Should i develop this to an RPable state?

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-10-10, 14:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:05

*sees that one of the roles is mad scientist*

Naz's newest idea Great+scott!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:07

OOC what kind of time? Like present, fantasy, something outside 40k because IT SOUNDS LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:08

Yep. present. The place is not decided yet. However, dont expect me to perfectly portray, say, london if that will be chosen. obviously, i have never been to any foreign cities...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:10

OOC ok...
I'm not that big on the present...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:11

well... it wouldnt make much sense trying to change the nearish future in the near future, and how do you prevent it from the middle ages? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:12

to be fair
star treck first contact
they travelled back in time
from the future to the less distant future
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:15

hm........ could do..... maybe.... but it would not be mass effect level future, fae.... maybe 10-20 years from present day, but even then, my predictions would be highly inaccurate
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:26

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:26

maybe yeah
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:33

....... frikkin brits..... im not gonna do a doctor who RP....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:36

he's not a brit
and i'm ambivilent to DR who
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 18:34

....Y U H8 dr who?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 18:34

OOC he doesn't want his idea confused for it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 19:43

On another matter, i stumbled upon this picture, and instantly thought that this is pretty much how faelwen looks like:
Naz's newest idea 1412556710250
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 19:47

OOC dammit I'm not a British guy/ a silly willy wonka face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:00

wassgoinonthen
and BUSH WHY U NO ACCEPT MY STEAM REQUEST
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:03

I haven't been on steam in ages!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:03

ah
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:05

Mmm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:05

well
STILL
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:18

u still there bushy?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:25

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:27

I meant IC, fae...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:29

good
wanna do sumtin den?
also naz we had an idea for a dark souls rp
and before you say yyou say you know nothing of the lore
we know a way to do it with minimal lore knowledge
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:37

OOC um Naz, unless that picture was ment to be something else other then that image that a link shows from that one place I'm not seeing it
what?
basically if it's not ment to be a silly face then it didn't work
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:49

I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:49

yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:50

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 20:55

wanna do something?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:00

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:05

ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:05

Could discuss more dark souls syuff or we could RP. I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:13

sounds good 2 me
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:16

Which one??

Brb, phone is being a shit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:16

either
maybe dark souls
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:28

Alright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:30

to the PM!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 21:31

AWAAAAYYY!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 07:54

OOC. ....i see what you mean now.... that fething wonka image.... i posted from my phone, and now that im using my computer, i only see that pic.....
one moment until i resolve the issue....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 07:56

Here, the original pic:
Naz's newest idea 1412556710250s
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 07:57

OOC hah! I've seen that before
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 08:06

You just had to ruin my moment of pride in finding an appropriate image for her!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 08:32

OOC that's... that's the farseer's face from DoW II redone with a smile
quite amusingly too
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 08:47

................../headbutts the wall repeatedly/
.....you just had to do it, didnt you... this reduces my mood-o-meter's readout severely... good thing tha im watching my new show so im still in positive
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 08:56

OOC good
plus I devoted 1899 hours into DoW II so I'd see these things repeatedly

FUCKING 1899 HOURS
LOOK AT MY STEAM PAGE, LOOK UP RETRIBUTION, AND SEE HOW MANY HOURS I PLAYED
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 09:07

.....erm..... i played like 3000ish hours of CoD 2 and 4 in total?
only problem, i cant prove it because my X-fire account was created so long ago that i completely forgot the username and password...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 09:07

OOC eh ok
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 16:32

So... i was watching Code Geass... then this happened...

Spoiler:

Well... the city of Sopron is known for its mediocre beer, not for wine of any sort... in fact, theres no well known wine production in that area at all...
"Kékfrankos" is red wine... that doesnt look like red wine to me...
The country is not called Fungary, fun as it may sound...
and im pretty sure that "Fungarovin" was meant to read "Hungaricum", meaning something like "something very hungarianisque"

The japanese who made this anime bring shame to their families and the perfectionist asians stereotype!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime2014-10-11, 17:02

meh
heard of this anime before
magic eyes or some shit right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naz's newest idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naz's newest idea   Naz's newest idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naz's newest idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next