Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
Ortus
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 19:58

"Need for speed right here guys.

Anyone figure out who those figures are?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 19:58

"Only one thing can be doing that pace"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:00

The figures can be seen all around.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:01

*Jax drags himself and Grimm onto the roof, he drops to one knee and opens fire*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:01

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:05

OOC Thats what you have needed to roll for so long!

IC

Figures drop down, many falling, but the gaps you create fill in with other creatures. You keep killing and killing till eventually the mag runs dry.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:05

"Second wind!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:06

cow-man wrote:
"Second wind!"
Bam bam.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:06

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:09

The autogun barks death as the exact same thing happens. You spew death into the ranks of these creatures, but yet again, the gaps are filled.

"WE ARE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THEIR RANKS! TAKE COVER!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:10

"I predict more pain"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:11

*jax pulls the pins on two of the three grenades left on his chest rigging, and throws him into the enemy ranks* "Kaboom!"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:11

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:12

OOC: well jaxx just killed us all GG fuck this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:13

OOC: duds, duds everywhere
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:16

OOC: okay, let uncle Raeven write the story here...
Semi IC: Jax grabs both of the grenades and tries to throw them... but he forgets to pull the pins out, or detach them from his chest webbing. so they just stretch the webbing and spring straight back to his chest. jax looks at the floor and hopes noone noticed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:17

Semi: He then procedes to get this is sparta kicked
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:27

He chucks the pins out the vehicle with a smug face. He then realises he is holding
the grenades.
ROLL WELL.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:37

OOC: if you were me, you'd be fucked. But you're not me so you have a chance
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:37

"SHIT!" *he throws the grenades*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:46

Luckily for him, he tosses the grenades over the side into the ranks. Well, nearly luckily. You here a chug as you see many of the xenos explode - but - a metal snap as a grenade hits one of the tracks, explodes, and immobilises the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:55

OOC: ortus... fuck you
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:56

OOC Hehehehehehheheh

IC

"What in the emperors name was that?" hannes shouts as the vehicle chugs to a halt and starts churning up, immobilised.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:57

"I do believe someone, just dropped their grenade judging by the shout of shit"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:58

"YOU FUCKING KILLED US JAX!" Snap shots
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:58

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

A wall of xenos crowd around the vehicle, chanting.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:59

"Could I atleast have a melee weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 20:59

Hands bayonet as pulls of more snap shots
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:00

Eren fires a few shots but has a hand places around his gun. It is yanked out of his hand and stood on, and it cracks on the floor.

"WUN BY WUN HYU SHALL FITE UHS. IF YOU BEAT WUN OF US HYU GO FO NOW"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:01

"noo! That was a antique flashlight!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:01

*whispers* I killed their leader.........I'm so fucked
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"I told you... you needed a distraction! Did you listen? Noooo"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:02

*I slide the bayonet into the edge of my boot and cover the hilt with my trousers*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:03

"Shutup grim! Ain't a time for your Grim sense of humour which is gonna kick in in a minute"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:04

"If we have to fight them one on one, I would advise concealing as many weapons as possible"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:04

Grimm jumps off the side of the vehicle, removing his jacket.

"I'll fight" he says to the challenger.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

"HYUR LEADER FURST."

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:07

"oh god its time for hannes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:07

"Alright mother fuckers!" *Jax jumps down and draws the combat blade, flicking the blood from the blade towards the speaking xeno*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:09

"......you're axe sir?"
*gestures to the power axe*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:10

OOC hannes axe broke remember.

IC
Hannes steps out, holding a trench club. He swings it around and stands ready in the middle of the ring.

"Bring it." He utters.

One of the xenos stands in front of him, spear in hand. Hannes strikes first, hitting it in the side with a thump, and it bends in the pain, but sends a punch back into hannes, hitting him to the floor. He groans, looks at grimm, and screams as he coughs up blood.

"GR-GRIMM!"

He is hit again in the ribs, and a crack is heard.

"L-LEAD THEM! G-GET THEM OUT! WIN TH-THIS FIGHT! A-ALL OF YOU!"

Hannes grabs the next fist, and rises up, coughing and bleeding. He hits the xenos in the head, and it falls down.

"ITS TIME FOR FUCKIN HANNES!"

He brings it down again, splitting into the xenos' head.
Hannes does a small hurrah to himself, but the xenos stands again, kicking him down.

"Iht. Ihs. Nevhr. Tiem. For. Hahnnz."

He brings down the spear into hannes head with a sold stab, then twists it, and withdraws.

"NEHXT CHALLENGER!"

The xenos chucks over hannes limp, beaten body, and walks off into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:15

".........I call dibs on his hat"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:15

One xenos notices how grimm jumped out in eagerness before hannes fight.

"Hyu next."

It walks forward, machete in hand.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:20

Grimm steps forward.
"If I die, kill as many as you can"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:21

OOC: did I pick up that guys revolver in the town?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:22

The xenos swings, quickly and suddenly.

OOC you did.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 21:22

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next