Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dead man's grave

Go down 
+4
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 03:41

"Stand guard at the entrance, I won't be long"
*I run round to the entrance and climb inside*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 03:43

he does as asked
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 03:48

*As you begin to stand guard, you notice a few things, strange formations in the sand, dunes with sharp edges, even spots that look incredibly smooth and unnatural*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 03:49

.......no reaction
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 03:56

sleep time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 04:04

OOC: cya

*you hear several cracks, and a loud thump as your mastiff hits the ground*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 10:42

"Sparks!!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:05

*Several figures stand up and point their hell guns at you*

"Surrender now, and maybe the inquisitor will let you live"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:06

he grins and cocks his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:08

"Loyal until the end, shame your loyalty is misplaced"
*thry stop moving about 50 metres away from you and aim*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:09

"Go ahead. Shoot. I'm waiting"
OOC btw sparks better not be dead
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:13

OOC: he has been immobilised

*three of the henchmen throw grenades at you, as you hear an explosion from my cave*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:14

the grenades would hit off his chest....but mysteriously pass right through him

at which point one of the henchmen's heads is blown off
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:15

*the stub grenades explode in the snow, and the henchmen all turn, looking for the shooter*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:16

no one there
at which point another's skull is bashed in with a single blow from an unseen melee weapon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:21

"Close qu-" *The henchman is cut short by a familiar looking body being thrown into him mid-sentence*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:23

another's face is turned into a crater by another blow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:24

*the henchmen now turn and fire wildly into the sand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:27

at which point one of them gets a plasma grenade attached to his backpack
without him noticing of course
and it's armed
so is gonna go off in five seconds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:40

*I'm just pulling myself off of the floor, as an inquisitor appears in the hole I made*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:41

an unseen pair of hands throws you to the side just before the explosion. had they not you would have been killed by it along with all the henchmen who were
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:46

"That wasn't my best moment..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:48

Lenny de-cloaks next to him
"Relax"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:57

"I'm completely relaxed, you should run....that's a tank"

*you the familiar roar of a leman Riss as hundreds of henchmen and skitarii stand up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:59

he passes him a one button device as he re cloaks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 20:01

"......what the fuck?"
*an EMP goes off as the inquisitor approaches me, causing the skitarii to deactivate and and tech you have to fail*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 20:02

he's already out of range of it
a few seconds later an explosion within the leman russ' engine rips the tank in two
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 20:07

*The inquisitor and I start to duel, as the henchmen activate their infrared vision and begin sending some very accurate fire toward you*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 20:09

OOC fraid infared can't detect someone using tech stolen from tau stealthsuits :P
IC they miss as he starts picking them off one by one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 20:27

*pee pew pew, I'm getting my arse kicked as I impaled for the fourth consecutive time in a row*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 21:39

the inquisitor takes a shotgun blast
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 21:44

*he laughs as the flesh just regenerates*
"Such a foolish child"

*You feel as if your entire body has been submerged in sludge. Your movements becoming slower and harder as he turns toward you*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 22:40

and the wolf brother, who teleported down in his terminator armour, shoulderbarges the inquisitor aside with bone shattering force
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 22:44

*he is sent flying, but appears unharmed*
"Shoot them you fools!"

*large amounts of pewing from the skitarii*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 23:41

*absorbed by terminator armour on the wolf, but my guy start's dodging surprisingly fast*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 00:51

Me: run! They have air support!

*cue multiple valkyries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:01

lenny has grabbed up sparks as he keeps going
he presses a button as the pod takes off and moves towards them, its missile launchers firing upon the valkyries to at least keep them off the three of em
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:13

*You both begin to take tremendous amounts of fire. A pair of bright red lasers scythe through the pod as a squadron of jet black Valkyries strafe the skitarii lines, meanwhile I have re-engaged the inquisitor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:19

OOC wait they're shooting the skitarri?
and the pod manages to shrug off the shots due to hits heavy armour
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:26

OOC: think for a second, who could it possibly be?

*Mechanicus affiliated Valkyrie crest the ridge and desposite a full regiment of skitarii along with some techpriests. Inquisitorial forces fall back to a ridge 50m away where leman russ tanks have gathered and begin to engage the Skitarii.
The Black Valkyries land and a new force emerges consisting of: 20 black robes tech priests, a single adamant out robot woman(Pretty much EDI from ME3) and 30 skitarii, all of whom engage both of the other factions in the area. *
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:27

OOC I guessed as much but was clarifying incase you mistyped
IC Lenny:.....friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:28

*I'm busy fighting the inquisitor and a very pissed off tech priest*

*The robot approaches you with a pair of raised inferno pistols*
"Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:30

"I'm guessin you mean him?" *points at you* "and I'm guessing you're his AI friend. Relax I'm on his side"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:34

*you both watch as I behead the inquisitor and get impaled by six mechadendrites, before I'm injected with something and begin to get dragged away*

AI: MATT! *she begins sprinting toward the tech priest as red skitarii engage her in melee*

Black robed priest: *approaches you* Have you been harmed?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:35

"No...excuse me for a *is cut off by the ground shaking, knocking everyone there, on both sides, with the possible exceptions of the wolf and Laura, off their feet*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:49

*they begin scrambling to their feet, in a futile attempt to gain a futile attempt to garner an advantage over their foes, whilst the tech priest throws my body into a Valkyrie*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 01:54

a lot of dust has been kicked up by some kind of impact nearby. the smoke starts clearing as some gigantic figure emerges from it, still partially masked by the smoke to the point they cannot see what it is 
one of its arms points at the valkyrie and they hear a whirring
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 02:01

*a hale of las cannon fire swarms the arm as the remaining Valkyries attempt to block it's shot*

Black robed tech priest: that's going to piss her off...
Ai: No! *She executes the skitarii and watches helplessly as the Valkyrie gets away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 02:04

the shots deflect off of the Knight Castigator's ion shield as its Castigator bolt cannon fires an intense hail of fire, tearing through the valkyries attempting to block the shot as one of the shots manages to hit the fleeing valkyrie right in the engine
Lenny:....where the fuck did that come from...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 02:10

*the Valkyrie visibly begins to burn as it starts to plummet toward the ground*

Laura: *now royally pissed off, approaches the knight and punches its armour plating, leaving a rather deep fist shaped dent in its leg*
YOU BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 02:12

Knight: *in a child like voice* Ow! I'm sorry! 

Lenny: *to the computer on his ship* Nimue get the long range tractor beam on that thing now!
Nimue: +Acknowledged.+
OOC please tell me if I ruined anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dead man's grave
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next