Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifes not fair

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Dargoth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

lifes not fair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:09

"yeah for me and her that is"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:11

twins: and us who get to tease her about it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:13

"huh well good luck with that since I might have drugged your drinks"tee hee
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:15

twins: wait wha-(they fall asleep)
Ember: ha light weights
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:17

"funny thing was I was joking you see if you make the mind think it is then it will simulate It , its fun to do"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:22

Ember: that and i actually spiked their drinks with a little ferisian ale
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:22

"she giggles"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:25

Ember orders some more drinks
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:26

"tell me ember you seeing anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:29

Ember: yes actually a member of the blood eagle marines big man named Umbar
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 17:37

"ha thats perfect umbar and ember "
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:09

ember: yeah it kinda rhymes dosen't it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:16

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:23

Ember:well if it means anything i hope you and alison are happy togeather
(a familuar bulk of a man walks threw the door tho he is in a desguise)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:29

she looks to see who it is
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:39

its dargoth, he notices them and walks over
Dargoth: dident see you at your latest hideout ruva. (he takes a seat)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:41

"which one ?" because last time I checked it was in alisons bedroom"giggles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 18:45

dar is suprised for a moment " so you finally confesed then, and judgeing by how shes beat read and unconcious i take it she took it well"
Ember: that she did lil brother
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 21:21

"Wait you knew?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 22:31

Dar: i can smell emotions ruva it wasent hard to piece it togeather
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-08, 22:54

"So do you have a place to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 01:57

dar: i have a few safehouses here hopefully they are empty
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:03

"ill tell ya its been a fun 2 years ive been with some ork pirates and you know how that can be"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:05

Dar: that i do
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:10

"so can you help us carry them there me and her cant carry these 4 by ourselves"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:14

sure (dar picks up 2 of the twins and ember picks up another leaving alison to ruva)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:22

ruva picks up Alison and tries to wake her up
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:26

she groans but remains unconcious
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:35

she keeps trying but follows dar
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:49

she mumbles as they travel, half an hour later they arrive at a large complex on the eastern quarter
dar: heres the place
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:54

"can you show me to our bed? and please be a room with one bed"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 02:59

they enter the complex and are greeted by a kharn who is passed out in his own vomit and in the middle of the room
Dar:.....how did he even get in here?...anyway you can just pic a room and claime it i own the building
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 03:02

she picks the nicest of all the rooms and puts her on the bed and the bag with a bow on it on the bed as well
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 03:06

the other twins grab the rooms around ruvas. dar just hauls kharn to the bathroom while ember grabs the couch
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 03:07

she waits for Alison to wake up
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 03:08

she jolts awake
" no ice bucket......huh?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 03:12

"no im not like your sisters but how would you like our private time delicate or rough?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:02

alison just eep's
(outside the door all the othe twins were pressed aghenst the door)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:23

She removes her clothes then gets on top of her
"So what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:24

alison eeps agian "wa whatever works for y you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:25

She reaches in the bag and fade
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:29

OOC an unknown amout of time later
Ic: ember: hey lovebirds its time to wake up (she pushes the door open) well ya going to get up or....woa.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:44

She quickly grabs the covers and covers herself she then grabs something and throws it at her in anger
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 19:45

ember quickly leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:06

She lays next to alison her facial expression is angry she can tell by her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:13

Allison: she has bad timeing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:33

Ruva: um ally dear can you fetch me your brother please
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:35

Alsion: sure thing (she puts her uniform on and heads out. a few minuets later she returns dargoth in tow
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:40

Ruva : dar I'm ready fix my skin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 20:42

dar: its going to hurt alot but alright (a knife appears infront of her) right you know the drill
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 22:53

She grabs it and cuts her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifes not fair
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next