Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifes not fair

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Dargoth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

lifes not fair - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 22:53

She grabs it and cuts her hand
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 22:58

a flash as the blood coats her arm. dargoth extends his
Dar: name your desire
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 23:00

Heal my burn wounds wounds
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 23:00

dargoth: is that all?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-09, 23:03

And make me deadlier at my job that and make me irresistible to my enemies so they are easier to let their guards down that and to whoever wish to manipulate
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:21

dar: final call (demonic voice) (he extends his arm which is glowing a sickly purple)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:27

"i also want a healing ability so I can regenerate rapidly"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:28

she then grabs the hand
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:34

Dar: the deal is done (ruva feels her body burn as every fiber of her being is reworked, she can feel her soul being ground up an stitched back together only to be shredded again only for the cycle to continue. her back splits open fire spewing out of it as every cell in her body boils. she can see memories flashing before her eyes seeing every agonizing pain and all her suffering crash into her and then silence. she is on the ground in her room the pain is gone but she feels different...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:47

she looks up and then passes out
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:48

Dar: she pushed it a little bit with the desires near the end
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:52

she then wakes up
"so do I have the rapid healing ability"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:53

Dar: that and a bit more
Allison:......(hands her a mirror)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:54

she looks in the mirror
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:56

she looks about the same yet her teeth al end in sharp points, he eyes are now a striking violet, and she has small pointed horns where her hair meets her forehead (they are quite sensitive) other then that she seems normal if much more appealing to the eye
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 01:58

"hmm I like the eyes and good looks but could do without the horns and teeth"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:05

Dar: the more you ask the more corruption you get tho you can easily hide the horns under your hair (there like 1in long and not that thick)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:10

"ill just hide em under my new uniform"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:12

Allison: ther kinda cute
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:15

" I know but ill be gunned down by people with em"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:18

Alison: oh, right
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:26

"yeah so any ideas"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:33

dar: you try wiling them hidden not that hard (yes you can glamor them it was part of your look more irresistible wish)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:42

she starts to glammer them
"how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:51

Dar: like you did before except with brighter eyes
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:00

"i don't even think you've seen me without the bandages"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:05

Dar: I havent
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:18

"yeah but well Alison how do you like?"
she turns around full spin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:19

Alison: I still think the little horns are cute but....your you and that's more then enough
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:28

" I like them to just need to hide them around intolerant people"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:34

Alison: I know
Dar: right I guess I'll leave you two alone for now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:35

"if you want we can do round two if not we can continue this week of fun"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:48

Alison: im good either way (takes a step forward)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:02

"just a sec darling"
she shoves dar and all of them out and locks the door then pushes her on the bed and jumps on and starts kissing her
(fade)...again
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:05

as they start to relax Silvia, Sophia, and Sophie burst in with cameras and using flash photography tease the two relentlessly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:22

she getsup and slaps them all once really hard and takes the camaras they can tell she's verry angry
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:23

they run away laughing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:29

she runs out and jumps on silvia and punches her and its now become a man hunt a game for ruva and she one by one beats them till they are all out cold and looks at dargoth with enraged eyes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:31

the other twins are currently stuck under dargoth who is using them as a footrest while e reads a book " apologies thought they'd at least respect privet time"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:52

she smiles
"at least you know not to piss me off"
she turns and picks up the last camara
"enjoy the sight it will be the last I let you see it"
she then walks back to her room and gets dressed and waits for Alison to wake up
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 04:53

she starts awake when she closes the door
"sorry about my sisters"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:02

"oh don't worry momma taught them a lesson in privacy "
she puts the camaras on the bed and wraps her arms face and legs and she gets dressed
"lets have a fun day is there anywhere you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:06

alsion: I kinda always wanted to see the imperial palace but that would be impossible....so how about we take a walk in the garden district (tera has one of those right?)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:10

ooc no clue

ruva: sure lets go there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:24

OOC: It probably doesn't.
The Earth was stripped of all forms of natural resources many millennia ago; its soil is utterly barren and its atmosphere is now a fog of industrial pollution. Massive, labyrinthine edifices of state sprawl across the vast majority of the surface. What remained of Terra's oceans after the thermonuclear wars that scarred the planet during the Age of Strife long ago boiled away due to the immense heat produced by the billions of people who have been compressed into the world's limited living space. All liquid water to meet the Terran population's needs is now delivered from orbit by freighters who take large ice-bearing comets from the outer Solar System and bring them into Terran orbit to be melted down and dispersed to the population.

Terra's entire surface, with the exception of the Antarctic region, is covered in labyrinthine edifices of state, including the Imperial Palace, the Ecclesiarchal Palace of the Adeptus Ministorum and the many departmental headquarters of the Adeptus Terra, the Imperial government. The headquarters of the Imperial Inquisition on Terra lies beneath the ice caps of the southern polar region of Antarctica and is one of the most secure installations in the entire Imperium.

Much of the population of Terra exists in the most terrible squalor, their greatest hope that one of their offspring might be accepted into the Adeptus Terra, the Priesthood of Earth and bureaucracy of the Imperium, as a Menial, an Adept of the lowliest sort.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:36

ooc thank you for da facts that answers our questions
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:42

OOC: no prob, also btw read the last sentence.

Such is the scale of the Imperium of Man in the 41st Millennium that many of these pilgrims' journeys were started by their ancestors and only centuries later will a member of the family actually complete the pilgrimage to Terra. Many will set out hopeful and never come close to their goal. Those who make it are said to never return, crushed to death by their fellow pilgrims, executed by the Adeptus Arbites for straying into restricted areas, or perhaps killed by the crazed and destitute hive city citizens, violent gangers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 05:57

ooc oh shiiit btw did you read gors order
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 18:19

Alison: well I guess we can look around the old museums
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 18:31

"sure "
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 18:36

OOC did it not post?
IC Allison leads ruva around the old museums showing the glory of the imperium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifes not fair
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next