Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:08

Woop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:09

your turn
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:12

"I have good reason"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:13

"Doesn't look like you told her. So what is this good reason?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:17

"I can't say"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:18

"Don't make me pull rank on you."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:20

"I took a oath of secrecy, as did my men; and I, nor they will break that oath"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:21

"Then don't make me give Dante a call and pull rank on him. I will if I have to, I'm a curious man."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:22

"I can't tell you, but I can show you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:23

"I'm listening. well watching but you get the idea."
OOC is the black rage and/or red thirst involved?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:25

ooc because there was no chaos at the founding of the order in fact the canonesses were 10-12 years of age at the time
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:26

Ooc: no.

"It's buried under the chapel floor, covered over during the heresy... if the information we found is correct, their is still something down there... something I can't talk about"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:27

OOC chaos incursion aint impossible azrok
just unlikely

IC "....you may have the wrong cathederal, this one wasn't there in the heresy. You likely mean the old cathederal, the one the tau tore down when they originally took this world."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:30

"I'm not saying the cathedral was built then, I'm saying it was built over far after that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:31

"Ah. Well perhaps there was a better way around it than 'I need to blow a hole in the cathederal dedicated to your saint and mother, and can't tell you why'."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:32

"I know it sounds heartless, but I'm pressed for time"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:33

"No I understand, but on this world the only being revered more than their saint is the emperor himself."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:34

"Doesn't seem like it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:35

"Anyway, perhaps another way? perhaps tell them what you have told me? with my backing, and an apology, since hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, you can actually get what you want?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:37

"You expect me to apologise for doing the emperor's work?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:38

"I didn't say you had to be sincere about it."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:42

"Time is not on my side, if we don't get there first, who knows who will"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:43

"Then go in, tell her what you told me, apologize for being rude to her before, whether you actually mean it or not, and you've got a better chance than you do now without making any enemies."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:06

julliet walks up to ilea
julliet:(sarcastically) well that went well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:08

Ilea: quite. the nerve of him.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:15

"damn astartes I always knew they were assholes acting as if they are perfect I mean if they were smart they could just dig under it then we can make it into a basement but nooooo blow up the church and then they would act like they are not being heretics "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:16

"That's out of line juliet"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:20

"sorry canoness I just don't like them but to get off topic where was your mother buried I wish to pay my respects"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:23

"Beneath the statue"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:33

"i swear if they desecrate her grave I will die before they can because she treated me like one of you before she died and I wish to protect you your sister and her even in death. but you and your sister have always been my family and im honored to be your protectors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:45

OOC: .......that took a few minutes of me reading over and over before I realised what you meant
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:48

"Your zealotry is appreciated but not needed, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 01:58

"im saying how i truly feel sister"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:01

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:28

"i just don't want them to ruin her body when she already did her job"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:31

OOC: has one not heard of decomposition?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:34

OOC i think she means desecrate
cause it's all holy n shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:38

OOC: ohh, well if she's a saint, don't they have her Skelton in a box to use for holy shit?...and closing warp portals
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:39

well she's only been dead for about fifty years in this case
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:43

OOC: ohh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 02:45

ja
all is explained in the first post of this topic
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 07:56

The marine hears a small blip in his vox bead.

+ look.. don't ask how we found out this frequency or what you are asking about... but asking them is out of the question. where abouts do you need blowing... i have someone in the cathedral capable of doing it now...+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 08:56

Serbius answers.
+the sergeant isn't responding... I fear he's been taken hostage along with my brothers.
Can I trust you guardsman?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 10:38

at which point the tau battlefleet arrives in orbit, blowing a massive hole in the defense fleet as hundreds of dropships are sent down to the planet below...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 11:09

Ooc:oh dear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:09

meanwhile

a certain figure watches the marine speak, listening into his communications
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:35

Ooc: oh really.

The marine feels he's being watched, raising his bolter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:36

he sees nothing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:38

He relies on his other senses, listening out for the smallest step, the softest breathing
Even smell would be carried over.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:40

no breathing is heard
smell and appearance are masked by his stealth gear
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:41

+I'm being watched, going to radio silence+ he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next