Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:41

+I'm being watched, going to radio silence+ he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:43

at which point he sees the tau in low orbit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:45

+change of plan, set the charges, breach on my signal+
He says, giving the coordinates.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:47

OOC who he talking to?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:48

Ooc: the guardsman who snuck inside the cathedral apparently.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 12:56

OOC gotya
IC all around them they see the PDF are mobilizing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 13:06

g2g for a bit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 13:40

ooc I think any rank you are desicration of a holy place is heresy and 2 how dis he get chargesin julliet 1 would have disarmed them 2 she would have pat them down because of the recent events and 3 gunned them down for threatening the church
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 13:44

so ortus explain why or how do they have charges in the church which has thick protection as it is and if they blow the whole thing up they are dead and heretics no matter who they are and how would they know about the charges this just all seems like just un needed conflict between characters and it seems that they tried to resolve it with the old cathederal because I don't know about you but in the end someones characters gonna die if this goes on due to the marines blowing up the damn saint whos buried under it and the marines being to thick headed to not give a shit and try the other place
(just note im not being angry just putting out points that don't make sense to me tht couldbe used with greater explanation)
(and that whole im a marine so i can call you a heretic thing I think a inquisitor or a saint can call a marine a heretic that just makes more sense due toyou would think they would give them full power like that because a great example the horus heresy and if I remember correctly don't a lot of people sketchy about blood angels in the first place because out of the few books I read its blood angels and they did say that they are suspicious they will turn due to the flaws in the geneseed im just saying not getting mad here just pointing stuff out that does not make sense)

so if you two could explain
via steam with lilGrunt1 or on pm here that would be great
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:02

julliet calls the ultramarines for support and explains the situation with the blood angels and the tau situation as well
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:03

ooc (this will work due to they are close to ultramar and right now under the protection of the ultramarines
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:09

she is answered by an ultramarine
"Greetings sister."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:11

"we need your help again astartes with two problems the blood angels wish to desicrate the saints church and grave and the tau have returned"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:11

"....elaborate?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:14

"the blood angels wish to blow up the palace floor for a reason they wont tell us if you don't arrive im afraid there will be the bloodshed of my sisters and the tau are arriving with a greater force then last time its by the same shas'o so please lend us aid astartes"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:15

"I'm afraid even if we did see fit to aid you, the closest force is still days away."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:18

"please send aid just incase we were to fail and the inquisitors on our side and they don't seem to care so please send aid I don't care how long it takes send it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:19

"Again, we quite simply cannot make it there in time"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:21

"i understand astartes but what if the blood angels destroy the temple?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:22

"I'm afraid I cannot say, I simply do not know."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:27

Ooc: here, let me explain.
The thing under the ground is far more important than a cathedral that isn't even that old.
It would be more important than a ancient cathedral.
The blood angels don't want anyone evil or corrupt getting their hands on it, so they took action.
And yeah, the imperium has a... somewhat distrust of the Blood angels, but nothing too severe that they would go out of their way to say they are heretical and mutated.

They stood by the emperor during the darkest days of the heresy, they defended the imperial palace with everything they had, fighting brother by brother, friend with friend, they sacrificed themselves in the belief that the imperium was true and hopeful.
Sanguinius went to his death, knowing that if he faced and denied Horus, he would be killed. But he did it anyway... Why? Because he stood by the belief that his father must triumph, that the imperium must endure, and as he faced Horus, his former best friend, his closest brother, and turned him down; Horus murdered the already worn and dying angel, his back and neck savagely broken.

M8, the Blood angels are my beloved chapter, I've always played em, and in my opinion, they may not be the strongest, the most fearless, or the greatest, but they are the most human
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:29

fair enough for all that, but if the blood angels are so immune to cries of heresy due to being loyal in the horus heresy....what has the dark angels so paranoid?
(note this is only half joking cause I FUKIN hate dark angels fluff wise for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is entering open combat with my 2 personal favourite chapters)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:33

Ooc: do you know about the fallen?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:33

OOC course I know about the fallen, it's the worst kept secret in the entire galaxy
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:36

"we have names if they do destroy it. promise me ultramarine if I don't make this and they destroy the temple justify their wrong and kill the heretics who dare desecrate the most holy place on the planet we have their names in the database and I have now sent it to you may the emperor guide us bother"
she then hangs up and walks up to ilea and Tanya
"these outsiders are not to step foot in the temple for if they do I will contact the eclesiarche and I will defend it if I have to and the ultramarines wont be aiding us here sadly"
ooc and trust me I love the blood angels to they are my first army to
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:36

I mean you wanna know how badly kept it is just look to what the dark angels did at vraks....Christ the inquisition is thick that it didn't see that as suspicious
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: I think the dark angels are cool.
They are very unique, like a secretive brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:37

Rule and model wise I really like them
fluff wise.....ok do you know about what those idiots did at vraks? or the incident with the Templars?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:38

Ooc: plus, their primarch punched Russ flat out in the face.
And put him to sleep for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:38

I know someone who had like three titans nd three companies of dark angels
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

admittedly the lion is in my top five or so primarchs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:40

Ooc: also, if you consider the dark angels stupid, what does that make space wolves?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:41

OOC people who don't fire on loyalist battlebarges
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:43

Ooc: Prospero *cough*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:44

OOC they were ordered by horus then, not doing it by their own choice
unless there's something in prospero I don't know
which I admit is entirely possible
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:46

Ooc: to be honest, they were like a dog on a leash; they wanted the thousand sons dead, because they were completely different from them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:48

Not defending that
but....ok let me elaborate

Black Templars be fighting heretics
black Templars capture their leader, who is an astartes and take him to their ship
before they can interrogate him the dark angels appear from nowhere and order them to give them the prisoner or else they'll open fire
Templars hand him over and tell their high marshall about this since it's kinda suspicious
Templars ship is blown out of the sky by dark angels
prisoner escapes dark angel custody before they reach the rock
GEE
THAT'S
NOT
SUSPICIOUS
AT ALL
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:49

When you say he escaped custody, how are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:49

cause he was cypher
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:52

So they technically succeeded then.
Their goal was for no one to discover the fallen.
They succeeded to a point.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:53

they succeeded
but
angrily demanding a prisoner be handed over then openly firing on loyalists, is REALLY not a good way of hiding your secrets or averting suspicion....and then there's vraks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:54

Ooc: they can deny any involvement.
And tell me about vraks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 14:57

well
part way through the early part of the war, when the alpha legion finally reveal themselves, out of FUCKING nowhere, half the entire dark angels chapter shows up, lead by azrael. they attack the world, go straight for the alpha legion, get ambushed, azrael almost dies in one on one to the leader of the alpha legion (who statline wise would never be able to do that so wow azrael sucks) and then all just leave.
then
in the final stretch of the war
out of fucking nowhere
a dark angel successor chapter attacks in force, captures the leader of the alpha legion force, and then just fucks off again
really
how the fuck none of the hundreds of inquisitors on the planet thought this just a teeny bit suspicious I got no idea
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:00

Sounds legit.
Remember that it's not all based off of stats from the game, lore wise a alpha legion leader would be a hard opponent to face, not because of his innate skill, but because he'd probably tip the odds in his favour with poison tipped weapons, assassins, or a trap.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:01

fair enough, that was just a side observation
although I would have thought the Chapter master of the Dark angels would do better than he did...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:03

note rule wise Arkos (the champion) is a chaos lord in power armour with a relic blade, combi melta, and counter attack. 3+ 5++
but again, your point still stands
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:04

Not really, Alpha legion are some of the most feared and hated chaos marines ever.
They might not be the most ferocious or whatever, but they are smart, they calculate, plot, and use any advantage they can get.
And assassination is one of their strong suits, along with deception and tricks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:06

in which case either Arkos rules don't do him justice or Azrael's rules overestimate how good he is
only way with these rules arkos would have a chance is if he gets a wound through with his combi melta
but again your point does still stand
but the thing that annoys me is more the fact they thought any of this wasn't suspicious, and neither did the inquisition
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:06

ooc to get back to topic how about the blood angels ask that the sisters get the sacred corpse out of the ground then they blow it up because then they can bury it again whn they rebuild the floor
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:08

Ooc: I'm quite confused why everyone thought I wanted to use explosives.
They were literally gonna dig where the auspex said the entrance was.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 15:08

OOC The inquisitor didn't think you were gonna use explosives
the sisters under my control were just unsure about how you were gonna do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next