Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:39

OOC: severer lack of: This is general Barca or I'm general barca
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:41

OOC: I'm an idiot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:42

Gorath wrote:
"Their training is good, but their experience varies from platoon to platoon, I'm afraid I cannot accuratly guess their overall skill. General Barca here is in command of the PDF." *he gestures to the IG general to his left*
yes
you are
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:45

OOC: you saw nothing (re read my message)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:47

he nods in response
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:49

*salutes*
"What would you have my men and I do, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:51

"How many men strong are you soldier, and what is your name and rank?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:55

"Field, William, Commander of the 31st Praetorian regiment of foot. 1000 men strong, sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:56

OOC: frigate in orbit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 01:57

"A pleasure william. From my current intel you and your men would be best aiding in some of the outlying population centers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 02:01

*he nods*
"We shall depart right away, if I have your leave"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 02:02

"I havent' assigned a settlement yet"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 02:04

"Apologies, sir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 02:11

"Not a problem." *he starts tapping at his wrist computer*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 02:13

*silence*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 03:34

OOC just so everyone knows
A standard introduction of Tyranid forces is a Vanguard force of Lictors and Genestealer led by an unknown Synapse creature to secure a foothold of several hundred miles
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 03:46

OOC: inb4 they kill all 1000 of my men
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 08:09

+inquisitor, I am sending the targeting data of the pilar of flame's orbital bombardment weaponry, should persuasion be nessessary. Out+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 09:00

"I will send my men to the furthest settlements in combat squads, to cover as many as possible, from there I have given them orders to begin training militia and handing out weapons"

"I'll supply those weapons" says the flesh eater, his helm turning to face the baron.
"What of Samael?" He says, th captain considering it for a moment.
"Samael will go to the weakest outpost"
The command squad nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 12:30

Barca: that's also where you will go, commander
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 14:33

+thank you salamander+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 15:57

"my company is at your command, wherever you need us baron"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 16:03

"You are autonomous, astartes. Where you defend my world from is your choice."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 16:13

"I will have my librarians and forge masters plot the likely landing first landing sites. we will fortify them."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:09

*he salutes, before turning and leaving*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:04

"Wait, praetorian" says the flesh eater.
"My name is Eli, and I need your help"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:20

*he stops and turns*
"What is it that you require, astartes?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:24

*Raeven raises and eyebrow under his helmet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:27

"Your regiment is known for being able to drill in record speeds, if I supply you with the gear; can you start teaching as many civs as you can?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:36

"It will be done"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:39

Eli nods.
+Marrow, this is Eli, drop the guns+ he says to his comm.

"We better move, follow me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:51

*he nods and does so*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:54

The flesh eater leads him outside, a load of large crates strapped together slowly descending from parachutes.
It lands, the marine opening one of the crates, taking out a old, but functioning lasgun, cleaned up, but showing scars of combat.
"Do you think you can teach people to use these?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:14

"Easily, I shall have my men transport them to the settlement and begin training at once"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:16

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:28

*He walks away and some praetorians appear a few minutes later to collect the crates*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:29

About 20 loads come down, all carrying about 60 rifles, and many ammo packs.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:36

*one radios for more men, and soon the platoon appears to carry the weapons/ ammunition back to the Valkyries*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:55

The planet quakes again uneasily, stones rattling fro deep underground is audible as well
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:56

"We best be prepared... this won't be a war, this will be survival"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:01

*time skip to the settlement?*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:15

Ooc: I imagine so.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:20

OOC: TIME SKIP!

*The Praetorians are busy rounding up all capable civilians and separating them into groups*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:22

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:23

OOC: so you don't want to light ze candles?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:23

"How long until they are combat effective?" Asks Eli, his beaten bolter resting in his grip, it's serrated bayonet jagged and covered in scars.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:24

ooc theres a christmas special for that?

and yes.. im here.. lurking and reading...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:24

Reading and lurking.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:28

ooc ignore everything I said apart from the lurking
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:28

Err.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:32

and then the heretic that is ortus, creeps behind you

and gives you cake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: