Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:32

and then the heretic that is ortus, creeps behind you

and gives you cake
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:33

OOC: It's a spoof. The actual episode is where they fight Pravda.

IC: "Once we've shown them how to shoot they'll be combat ready, but they won't be combat effective until we finish firing drills"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:35

"Get them as good as you can"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:45

+we have the area most likely for the landing zone... tell the locals at your discretion. it's 4 clicks north of you, flesh eater+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:46

*salutes* "aye, sir"

*in the background my colour sergeant can be seen barking out orders and generally bring very loud/scary if you're a civvie*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:47

ooc got all excited... i didnt read the title fully. and yes. CaKe I always give cake
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:56

OOC: wha?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:57

ooc what raeven said at top
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:58

Ooc: no idea.

+happy hunting, salamander+

Eli looks about the town, seeing its fort.
"How many are not combat effective?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:09

+Confirmed, we will be arriving shortly, expect advance units in 1200 seconds+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:10

"Almost all of them, some of the younger men are more proficient but they're all a long way off of being a battle ready force. Give us an hour and we should have atleast 5 full squads ready"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-21, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:11

*4 tiny orange specks appear in the blue sky*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:17

"Sounds good *looks up* "when that's done, we can start work on entrenchment"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:24

"I have the rest of the regiment in orbit, I will call them down and have them begin fortifying this settlement, if you so wish"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:25

"It would tip the odds in your men's favour"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:52

shadow of mordor called

who got fucked in their anal cavity
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:54

Ways to stop a RP dead in its tracks by euan

*Thumbsup*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:54

*holds up hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:55

"If you will excuse me"

*he salutes, turns, and walks toward a vox-officer. Returning a few minutes later*
"The 'Pride of Praetoria' shall re-establish orbit and send my men down in 30 minutes"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:59

*Highfive whether you like it or not*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 22:59

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:00

*the four drop pods smash down some metres away, throwing up a cloud of dust, the squads exit the pods and set up a small outpost *
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:03

"We can expect this place to be the first line, a wall against a ocean... so this place needs to be fortified, drilled, and ready to fight; my own men are coming right here, to make their stand"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:04

The mechanicum vessel begins landing all of its skitarii battalions and mech suits and titans and death weapons

and death

WEAPONS
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:06

"Should it be necessary, my men and I shall give our lives to cover your retreat"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:08

"That's not how we roll, if we die we die together; everyone fights, no one quits"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:09

Ooc: where are the mechanicus dudes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:10

am here guys
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:11

@™™™™™™™
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:14

*a number of thunder hawks land, disgorging the rest of the company, not including scouts. Raeven walks over* "how are the preparations going?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:14

Where do you want them to be ollie-san
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:15

"Swimmingly, this place will be fortified before the sun sets"

Ooc: meet up with the salamander dude and the blood angel captain who is arriving at the far off outpost.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:17

*he nods*
"I respect your choice, sir, but if it becomes necessary you must take the militia and fall back"

*the telltale sound of Valkyries fills the air*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:19

da mechanicum

start arriving

at the outpost place

of placeny ness
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:20

*two scouts run off northwards to scout things* "my men will set up hard cover and the like." *behind him, the salamanders are setting up rocrete barriers dragged off the thunderhawks and are digging trenches and laying mines*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:20

a lone figure approaches the blood angel leader
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:21

*95 Valkyrie zoom into view*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:21

"Guardsman, when was the last time you heard of blood angels or salamanders retreating?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:23

"I do not know of such a time, I doubt it will be necessary anyway"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:25

"Exactly, we don't."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:27

*he sighs and turns to face the new arrivals*

*950 guardsmen march out of their respective Valkyries and stand in 19, 50 man squares*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:29

Zane turns to the lone figure, his blood champion resting his hand on the grip of his sword.

Eli looks in awe.
"That's quite a bit of firepower"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:33

he wears armour that shows him as one of the nobles of house ebonheart, a crossed sword and bolter on his chest
"Captain, It is an honor."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:35

"And who would you be?" Zane asks, his voice calm and respectful
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:36

A rhino rolls up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:36

"Siclon. Knight Castigator and heir to house Ebonheart. My father is the Baron."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:38

*reaven turns to him also*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:39

Eli walks up to the rhino.

"Do you wish to ask me something, Siclon?" He responds.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:40

The skitarii and mymirdon secutors both exit from the rhino heading towards the group (Note the skitarii has a tripod set of legs)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:40

"There used to be far more, but our last campaign saw to that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:41

"My father has ordered I accompany your forces throughout this conflict. I am at your disposal, captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: