Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

Go down 
+2
Gorath
cow-man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:40

OOC: Grab who.

I know he isn't here.
Because Ar'Kais fucked up, I am still going with it, Ar'Kais is convinced he is here.
He has yet to be told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:42

OOC was ollie's guy they grabbed
and oh right
IC "yoo fink mogrok's ere?" *they all laugh loudly*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:43

"...You done?"

He waits.

"If Mogrok isn't here, where is he? I'm looking for him, I heard he has a bounty."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:43

He followed it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:44

"If we knew, ee'd be 'ere, da kaptin pullin is 'ead off wiv 'is bare 'ands!"
OOc....i don't think that's how the warp works ollie
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:53

"...I see..."

His flesh suddenly rips as skeletal, mechanical limbs break free...before they divide into another pair of limbs, slashing through the binds...taking off the blindfold, before they reconnect.

"Then we have something in common..." He walks to the back of the room and sits down calmly.

"I wish to apologise formally for the firing on your ships, I would also like to further apologise for looking like a roight propa git."

He shakes the fake flesh from his limbs and hides his arms inside his poncho again.

"I wish to open my services to your Kaptain, free of charge."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:54

Ooc: the warp doesn't make sense, if it did, ork ships would be torn apart by daemons.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:02

OOC actually they often are
more often than not said demons get krumped
but quite often they do get torn apart 
IC the orks grin
"o really?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:03

"Well...On the condition I can help myself to whatever shiny relics the Ork holds, I am collector."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:23

"We just want 'im ded"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:25

He stands up.

"Commander Adept, Slayer of the Undead...Or Warboss Dedkilly, Crumpa of da skellies, At your service lads."

He walks forward...looking at the human.

"Who is that git?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:28

"Just a prisner we'z holdin onto"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:29

The prisoner is silent.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:30

"Interesting..."

He turns away from the human.

"So, may I see your Kaptain, make arrangements and maybe send me on the roight propa path?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 23:07

"We'll see if badrukk finks you'z worf it"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 05:11

Found this about 2 hours ago and caught up. Noting you just used the planet being invade by Tyranids... It almost hurts. But I understand your use of it for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 12:08

SHHH
spoilers
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 12:10

OOC. .......theres an achievement to complete every mission, report, and skirmish battle with A ranking.... i have done that on all missions, reports, and could easily do it on normal and easy skirmishes...
but just for lols, i tried the first skirmish battle on hard mode.... that battle is basically the training level with some more enemies on normal and easy.... but on hard..... man...
i spawn in a very exposed position, sorrounded on all sides by tank destroyers and tanks, i cant even use my infantry because the enemy machine guns all around mow them down immediately.... add to that that their base is too well protected to take in a single turn before they could even attack, that there are stormtroopers and anti-tank troopers all around me, and that i have to get across a chokepoint covered by machine guns, shocktroopers, and tanks to even get near their base...
now i have an idea of what asians might actually think is considered difficuilt... and this is just the easiest skirmish on hard mode.... im not even sure if i dare check the most difficuilt one....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:15

OOC as a thought. This is way far back. I think Faelwen was rather undeveloped as a character, actually I'm confident she was undeveloped. Like all that was with her was her love if Nazamroth (and we know Naz is rather tired of this) this'd be one hell of a restart
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:16

aye that it would
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:47

OOC. at this point, naz already had his wraithbone arm thingamajig... not too good a point for a restart.... and even if i did retcon stuff to make it more lore friendly, i still dont see any new possibilities...

Also, anyone plays "This war of mine"? o.O
im around night 10 or somewhere like that... and i cant really do anything... my options are as follows:
try looting food and materials in military zones(i have no real weapons...)
steal food and materials from perfectly peaceful people who just want to mind their own business...
starve to death...

i mean seriously... one of us is severely injured, two are lightly injured, and we have run out of food....

how do you get past the point where the easy food and material supplies have run out, and you still cant build shit to be at least partially be self sufficient? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:48

ive heard this war of mine is good
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:52

OOC. its pretty good. its kinda like "Don't Starve!" just in a different setting
i am doing kinda well, but at this point its either me killing people for food, or they killing me while im trying to kill them... unless i manage to sneak past them and raid their fridge undetected...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 16:52

during TB's WTF is of it he killed what he thought was a psychopath and turned out to be someone's sister/guard and had to slink away while the sister was weeping over the body
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:07

OOC I don't know at what point I introduced Pesicus, but it might've been around after Cadia
Course at this point about everything that ever happened to Faelwen in this... Hasn't happened. Literally everything. When she started she was just a little Banshee Pesicus had as an untouched trophy from a conquest
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:08

it was during cadia
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:09

Cadiaaa
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:31

Ooc. Actually, he was introduced at the same time as faelwen, since we boarded his ship or whatever to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:32

he was introduced befoere that, chillin out with dargoth
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:36

Cadia
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:43

OOC ok during Cadia, but she still had little developement. I even stepped out for several weeks and then Cadia was resolved behind my back

Of course after my return the most notable feature was tHE DAMN CONSOR-... Sorry, the Consortium and they're broken military

Now on the good side to my character's restart:
Her death record's set to 0
She never felt Slaanesh's touch (maybe, yet to be decided where she restarts from)
... I've run out of good stuff

Now the reverse side of the restart:
Meldarion is a wraithguard like before
Pretty much all the friends she made before are now liquidated
Never met that ancestor who's an Eldar Necron (need to think what it'd be called)

And off notes:
Dark Shadow hasn't made an appearance
Raina is revoked
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 18:05

Ooc. Alright this time you should mix things up: she has a child from her necron ancestor, goes nurglite, then unbirths herself setting the deathcount to -1
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 18:38

Nazamroth wrote:
Ooc. Alright this time you should mix things up: she has a child from her necron ancestor, goes nurglite, then unbirths herself setting the deathcount to -1
OOC why!?  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 18:42

the necron was Treoth
and...aw
wasn't gonna reboot that group of characters....their character development was (mostly) actually good
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 18:49

Faelwen wrote:
Nazamroth wrote:
OOC why!?  Laughing

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 Why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 18:50

By krom...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:12

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 HWKward
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:15

OOC yeeep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:17

i dont wanna retcon em!
i no wanna
*cries*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:20

Ooc. ....treoth was a crybaby... Even the kliché "i believe in you! Dont give up!" speech didnt help him...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:21

OOC a lot of shit for me happened after Cadia
Through if Faelwen was pulled out by Dargoth before the Cadia conflict on our part ended, then she got glanced by Slaanesh still
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:23

Cliché
It's cliché Naz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:27

yeah...i wasn't talking about Treoth...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:31

Gorath wrote:
i dont wanna retcon em!
i no wanna
*cries*
A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 You-cant-handle-the-truth
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:39

Faelwen wrote:
Cliché
It's cliché Naz

Only in english. I noticed my recent tendency to use K instead of C recently... The tendency is a logical one, though i have no idea why it started now of all times...
But, if i want to be precise, it would be "klissé" in engrish

I still have no idea why english doesnt use K instead of C though...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:45

OOC because that's slipping to German
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:50

Ooc .... And thats.... Unacceptable i assume?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:53

yes
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:57

Ooc. ........frikkin brits... Half the worlds problems would be gone/wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for your.... unique way of thinking...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 20:04

hey....we didn't start either of them there wars
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 20:07

......lets not start this again....

Frikkin japs... Half the time i cant determine a characters gender, the other half its a gender stereotype...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next