Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

Go down 
+2
Gorath
cow-man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:13

"Shields holding, Fire the first volley."

As many Tau barracuda fighters scream into the blackness, arcs of blue light scream past them, arcs so big they could engulf the fighters whole twice over, the Mass Accelerator shots, massive railguns with the power to punch through most ships, 200 Tonnes of Tungsten accelerated at 30 Kilometres per second.

14 Arcs collided with the Ork ships, leaving them stunned, opening them for the first volley, of the Railgun volleys, smaller arcs of blue light open up on the Ork fleet between the reloading process.

"Cripple 'em lads."

The three hundred barracuda fighters, chomping to get a piece, tried to close the gap.

The lone ship of Ar'Kais however...

He dropped out of sight as the first volley began...trying to sneak onto the bottom of the Capital ship.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:15

*activates stealth field on ship*
Flys up at low speed, watching to see what's happening in this tau vs ork attack.

The prisoner begins to cut through the rope with a hidden shard of metal.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:15

no one sneaks up on da blacktoof however
as it fires a punishing volley at point blank range

and while the tau are doing damage....the ork ships outnumber them ten to one

he hears the click of a snazzgun
"don't move if ya want ta not be blasted ta bitz"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:21

The Ship seems to keep going towards the hull, screaming in pain and wounded as blue flames erupt from it...

A small capsule races towards the planet, quickly entering atmo before many shots can fired at it.

The fighters sweep past the Ork ships, rotating guns firing heavy pulse at weak points in the Ork guns, cricling and swirving around the first few ships like hives of bees.

Rail guns continue to pound into the first ranks, however it seems that half of the fleet is backing off, going to the dark side of the planet, leaving the flagship and 6 battle cruisers to slug it out.

"90% Power to shields, maintain power on the heavy railgun, we have to buy time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:23

OOC....what planet?
this is in zee middle o spehss
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:23

The hunter laughs to himself, watching the ships blow up and using his hand like a pistol; making the pew pew pew noises as they explode.

The prisoner stops sawing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:24

"Dat's more like it." * kicks him in the stomach*

da blacktoof and several ships disengage
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:25

The prisoner groans, coughing up blood, but stays upright.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:25

OOC:Shit.

Half of the fleet start to flank the Ork fleet.

The Capsule is fired towards the bulk of the Tau fleet.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:28

The Ship crashes into the bottom of the hull...

Through the blue fire, emerges an XV-22 battlesuit.

"Infiltration...successful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:28

after firing another mighty volley into arkais' ship the ships which disengaged enter warpspace

"So humie, what did ya do to end up like dis?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:30

The Suit camouflages and starts to make it's way through the ship stealth-fully.

The Tau fleet are only able to take pot-shots at the fleeing Orks, the flanking Ships executing any crippled ships they can.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:31

He looks up, the blindfold still obscuring his vision.
He remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:31

OOC what ship is he on?
IC the ork hits him again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:32

He takes the blow, his nose broken.
Yet still, he seems unwilling to talk.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:34

OOC: Da Blacktoof.

He used his ship to make a hole in the hull.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:34

OOc....the blaktoof is heavily shielded dude
IC the ork looks him over, seeing what colour his armour is
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:36

Ooc: who, me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:36

OOC yes, you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:37

The armour pads are black.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:38

OOC: It's a ship.

I can understand dangerous stuff, like munitions, but ships.
C'mon.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:41

OOC is also kinda hard to do it as the ship is about to enter warpspace
hell it disengaged a few posts ago
but fine...know that you done goofed by boarding this ship
IC he looks for a symbol
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:41

There is the aquilla on his one shoulderpad, painted a yellow gold.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:42

he grabs his head and forces his mouth open, checking for fangs which would identify him as a blood angel or space wolf
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:43

OOC: He was going for the ship regardless.

He isn't going for him...right now.

Ar'Kais finds the quietest spot he can, letting his suit going on stand-by, keeping the stealth on.

"Time...to wait."

He kicks up his feet and stays in his suit.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:44

He looks human, albeit a tough one.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:45

"So yer not a vampire or wolfy git. who are ya den?"

a group of freebootas walk past him, arguing amongst eachother
one of the flashgitz' shoulder mounted gitfindas turns towards arkais as it walks past and the lense goes red. the flashgit turns towards him with a grin
"tryin to hide from us are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:47

The Suit opens.

The Tau, clad in a poncho hiding his arms, steps out.

"Take uz ta ya boss, i'z got an offer fer 'im...and a lot of shiny dakka."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:47

He remains silent, looking down.

The bounty hunter sees the stealth pod thing, and heads over to the blacktooth, his stealth field cloaking him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:48

the ork simply punches arkais in the face
hard

he punches the marine again
OOC ollie, the blacktoof is in warpspace now
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:50

Ar'Kais bends back, only letting the fist clip him...however, letting him appear knocked out.

The Suit closes, locking up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:51

the ork picks up the seemingly knocked out arkais and headbutts him full on, knocking him out good and propa
"To da brigg wiv ya"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:51

OOC: And now I play the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:52

The hunter engages warp space also.

He sniffs as blood trickles from his mouth.
"Your sentence is death" he says as his now free hands lunge forward, slicing the orks throat open with the jagged piece of metal.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:54

the ork does not die but staggers back wounded, barely able to stand
at that point the orks with arkais arrive, three more flashgitz and five boyz
the 2 gitz with their hands free aim their snazzgunz at the marine
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:55

OOC: ZzZzZ
Ya'll are gonna get fucked when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:57

He throws the shard to the ground, putting his hands up, his blindfold still on.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:59

arkais is bound and blindfolded and thrown to the floor, as one of the orks goes up to the marine and headbutts him hard enough to knock him to the floor
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:04

"Ngh, 'on't e'en buy me dinna first..."

He slowly sits up.

"Oi, I need to see your boss, it's important."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:05

and an ork kicks him in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:08

He coughs.

"Ok, lets try this again, I need to see your boss...ya git."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:16

"After all, someone did put a hit out on him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:40

"Everyone who don't need 'im has a hit on 'im" *kicks again*
OOC these aren't the orks you're after arkais
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:42

OOC: Fuuuuck me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:45

OOC yep. this is badrukk
you're after Mogrok
who badrukk is also after
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:27

OOC: Please don't tell me I attacked the guy who hired me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:30

OOC no that were grukk
this is someone else who happens to have put a bounty out on the same guy the guy who hired you did
IE he's your competition
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:32

OOC: Sweet.
I can maybe work this.

"Your Mek Mogrok, I need to speak to him."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:35

The stealth ship magnatizes on the hull of the ship.

"If your wondering, I'm not a space marine... You morons..." the prisoner says before slumping from unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:38

OOC I already said arkais
mogrok aint here
and....how the hell did they find the ship to latch onto it IN THE FRIKKING WARP?
that literally makes 0 sense
IC they grab him and drag him out
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-03, 21:40

OOC: Grab who.

I know he isn't here.
Because Ar'Kais fucked up, I am still going with it, Ar'Kais is convinced he is here.
He has yet to be told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next