Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:04

OOC: Shooting someone in the neck and the head has the same effect

THEY DIE!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:06

OOC: Agreeable
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:07

OOC: I SORTED THE PROBLEM.
I MEANT TO DO IT ANYWAY.
DEAL WITH IT.
NO MORE ARGUING.
I COMMAND IT MORTALS!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:08

OOC: Technically I already sorted it out but honus won't accept the way I did it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:09

Ooc: weirdly enough hyp, people can survive shots to the neck, if they have immediate medical attention... but your not that smart obviously... but now I guess that assassination attempt that failed has turned into a not so cool affair... well done.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:11

OOC: By the time medical attention would have got to him he would have sufforcated

Due to having a puncuted wind pipe

And he would be paralzyed because his spine would be damaged possiblly
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:15

Ooc: *facepalm* it's a lasgun... as well as a grazed shot. It hit the left side of his neck, so it would have given him nasty burns as well as losing some flesh, I admit it's nasty, but he can still be saved... and it's much better than effectively giving him the reactions of a astartes, as well as the accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:16

Stop arguing!
I may have a solution.

The tech priest looked at the man choking on his own blood, he knew he had to act fast, picking him up with his servo arm, he began Jump-packing building to building, his servo skull floating beside him.
"Find a medic, stat!"
The skull nodded and quick shot off as he tore off a piece of robe to close the wound.
What could he possibly do?
...He would do what he knew best, bionics.
"I need a throat piece...I'm sorry Commissar"
He injected the Commissar with something to put him under.
"But when you wake, men will quake in fear of your voice..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:17

Ooc: they're you go, a actual good reaction!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:17

OOC:...Jugular...Bleeding to death...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC okay two things.
1) your exact words were ' the shot going through the commisars neck'. that doesn't sound like a graze to me
2) it really doesn't matter, since either way, we sorted it out now
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:19

Hyp, do I have your permission?
I have a good idea, if you'll let me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:20

OOC: Mind telling me over PM/Steam what it is before you cyberneticly augment my character further?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:22

Ooc: well... that went well, apparently people don't like assassinations anymore... even failed ones.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:27

OOC: Quit thy bitching.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:30

OOC: Okay, doing a edit. The shot did hit but he fired at the same time as the other bloke fired. Arkais do thy thing!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:38

Ooc:i prefer that to instant deny, you could have said that you didn't want him to get shot in the neck, I would have happily changed it then to like.... the chest or something, the point I was trying to make that these guys wanted you dead, and it wouldn't be all that intimidating if they just missed and instantly got vaporized.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:40

Mechadandrites worked furiously, he broke out his spare parts and "just in case" parts.
"Jaw bone fractured...replace."
"Spine in optimal condition, reinforce none the less."
"Implanting synthetic vocals."
Wires were sticking out of a variety of his neck, former wounds, turned into the perfect fit.
"You will become amazing...something to be feared."

...After he was done...in what some would call "butchery", His neck was covered by some armour, held on by wires coming from the back of his neck...his Jaw replaced, with a gleaming chrome one, however, it looked almost elaborate with patterns upon it, the teeth however had two canins that jutted up menacingly.

"Commissar Alexander "Steel Jaw"...interesting."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:42

*I guess he is unconcious from some sort of pain killer mabye. Or hes just low on blood*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:43

Ooc: whooooo! And dinner.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:46

The neck armour held something interesting, a re-breather, normally implanted onto a Tech Priest, it seemed like it could be placed onto the jaw perfectly, wires leading into the neck armour.

"You will need your voice Commissar..."

The medic finally runs over...he looks, almost impressed...somewhat fearful as well.

"You have blood packs?"
He quickly nods.
"Then help this man, before I execute you for him!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:48

*Is still asleep*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:53

A blood transfusion is preformed, before Bran injects a stim into him, to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:53

Alex: *In the deepest, most robotic and honestly terrifying voice that anyone has ever heard* What the hell happened
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:55

"Someone shot you through the neck, I had to preform emergency surgery."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:56

Alex: Nice going...Will take a while to get used to the robotic voice now...But thanks regardless, this will scare the piss out of people who I can't motivate on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:59

Vincent: What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:00

OOC: He isn't in the room
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:02

OOC: Yes, cannot he swear for a random reason?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:02

"Oh and you have a bionic jaw...just so you know..."
he looks around to find something reflective and pulls the Commissars knife, holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:04

OOC: Touche good ser

TOUCHE!

IC: Ohhhh nice...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:06

"Now Commissar...you are no longer a fleshie."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:07

Alex: Huzzah? Oh well
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:08

OOC: Why am I so passive?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:08

Ooc: they're you go, wasn't that cool? Bad stuff doesn't always equal... bad stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:10

You are lucky for my creative juices!

"Well, shall we get some revengence?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:11

Alex: Before I passed out the guys who shot me got vaporized anyway.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:13

Ooc: no one remembers that they split into two groups... hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:14

OOC I did honus
I sent Gaius and his sentinels after the other group
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:15

Ooc: good luck finding em. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:16

OOC....okay then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:16

Ooc: *cough*

They enter the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:19

OOC: Why am I so passive?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:25

At which point a group of the guardsmen aim their weapons at them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:26

Ooc: but they have no idea... they look like guardsmen dammit.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:27

*Vincent walks away from the area without a word*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:27

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:28

OOC but they were warned by gaius who radioed everyone he could about them
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:28

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:29

The group surrender.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 21:29

+colonel, we have them, we're bringing them in for interrogation now+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next