Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:19

"22nd voystrun dragoons, just arrived sir" they carry on.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:19

OOC: The fucks a voystrun...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:20

Ooc: it Autocorrect ok!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:22

Decius: *walks up to their leader* what's your name soldier?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:24

"Dorun, and were in a hurry if you don't mind" he walks away, looking back with a grin.
"Another time"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:24

Decius: Actually I do mind. you aint going anywhere until you answer my questions.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:25

"You don't have the authority sir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:25

"Yes I do. what's your rank?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:26

"We don't take our orders from you, sir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:28

"Yes you do. I'm a colonel. so long as you're in this base, unless you're higher rank than me. you take orders from me. don't like it you can talk to the complaints department, IE the commissar's bolt pistol."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:28

"Exactly, we take orders from the commisar. So back off"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:29

*Vincent gets up, walks outside, sees the Guardsmen*
Vincent: Who the hell are they? Oh, I will see if they are the foul ones...
*He puts his middle finger between his eyebrows*
(He scans on them and finds?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:30

He finds out that they're guardsmen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:31

"Either you quit back talking me or you're gonna have a little chat with Lord Commissar Kaidenovsky."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:31

Vincent: Meh...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:32

"Be my guest" they walk away, flat out ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:34

"Right. whether you're with him or not you just commited an act of insubordination soldier. that's punishable by death."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:35

"Sir, technically as she is the only Sororitas of general rank here, she IS the leader of the local Sororitas forces and as she has not been bequeathed to you, she remains independent."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:36

Ooc: de sister ain't theyre, read back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:37

he pulls out his pistol and fires, getting the ground infront of the guardsmen's feet
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:37

*Alex comes out*
Alex: I heard a shot. Whats going on out here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:38

"these men just commited a direct act of disobedience and insubordination."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:39

Alex: In what way?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:39

The leader aims his rifle and fires, the shot going through the commisars neck.
The others quickly gun down any nearby guardsmen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

At which point Decius's tank gunner who was waiting for them opens fire with his executioner cannon
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:40

The tech priest poked his head around the corner, before putting himself flat on the wall again.
"The hell have I walked into?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:41

"GLORY TO THE-" they get evaporated.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:41

*Before he can fire alex shoots a las beam from his eye down the barrel of the gun used to fire at him and runs at the attacker, smacking him around the face at full power with his cybernetic arm, knocking it clean off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:42

Decius: +Gaius get your sentinels and intercept the other group! don't let any survive!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:42

Ooc: seriously? He wasn't expecting it... common now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC yeah but a shot through the neck would have likely killed him, once again breaking the rule honus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:43

OOC: He was caution at the shot begin fired and also the fact that nazis posing as vestroryans just walked into the camp

And always expect the unexpected

And he has quick reflexes

And cybernetics which make him think faster
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:44

Ooc: the shot went through his neck to make it seem cool but not mean he died.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:44

Vincent: Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:45

OOC a laser burning a hole through your neck tends to be fatal
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:45

OOC: If you hit someone in the neck ollie you will most likely kill em

For example a punctured wind pipe

Or jugluar punctured, meaning he would litterally bleed to death
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:46

Ooc: true, but not really considering cybernetics and what not.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:47

OOC: I never said he has cybernetics in that area...He has a robo arm and some minor other implants..Nothing to make him survive a shot to the neck
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:48

Ooc: then deal with it instead of whining like a little girl, I'm sure someone can help you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:49

OOC he did deal with it honus
he did deal with it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:50

OOC: I did deal with it. And if you start a argument this time say the things you were saying to me the other time, say em on here so all I can.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:55

Ooc: I don't even know why... something happens to your character, and you instantly don't allow it. When something happens to my character, I try to make it into something cool, but apparently that don't work for you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:56

OOC to be fair honus, that would have killed him
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:57

*He walks towards the dead Guardsmen*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 19:58

Ooc:maybe, but that's not for certain, you blew them up instantly and did you see me whine?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:00

OOC: They aren't main characters though...If its a actual character and not a grunt you can't kill them off without the other persons permisson
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:00

The Tech Priest slams himself into the Commissar.
"GET DOWN!"
He then pulled out his melta and laid down literal suppressive fire.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:02

OOC: ok, let's say he reacted when rifle pointed at him and laser penetrated his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:02

OOC: Arkais its already been sorted out bud
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: why do you assume he's dead? He's alive for all you know, not in good shape. But why do you think I didn't just head shot him?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 20:04

OOC: Shooting someone in the neck and the head has the same effect

THEY DIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next