Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:32

"I need to say something, I think that this world is coming under attack, and that the man leading you can't cope with the burden that will be bought upon him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:34

Arminius: I see. What do we do about it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:37

"Something slaughtered my captors, and left a message, saying. Tell them we are coming... it's a sign, and I'm worried that no one will be spared"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:37

"So, we must find a new leader"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:38

Arminius: isn't...that treason?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:39

"A commisar taking leadership of a regiment for too long is treason, he has been on his throne of terror for too long, he needs to remember his place"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:40

OOC: Actually he was told to do that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:41

Ooc: it still stands.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:42

Ooc: dinner.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:42

ooc sure were we goin
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:44

OOC: XD

Azrok, you are now my second favrioute person on flashgitz. My first is arkais. just from that small sentence right there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:00

"Or, we have the confidence that he can lead, either way; we are pressed for time"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:01

Um. Commisar. You should probably check up on those people talking...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:01

Alex: I can hear everything they are saying

Every

Thing
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:02

I suggest a body guard.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:02

Ooc: pervert...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:03

OOC: #justvrestroryanthings
IC: Alex: and who would that be? You?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:05

Arminius: Ma'am, whatever his place may be, mine is lower than that
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:05

... Were did you infer that from.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:06

Alex: I was joking

And besides

I already have a bodyguard *He gets alfred in. Which is a thallax* (Search em up on Forge World)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:08

Ooc i dont see anything perverted about going to dinner hell i was going to pay
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:12

OOC: Shower time
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:16

Ooc throws change at him NO im not in the mood anymore
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:25

Ooc did everyone die
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:28

The sister looks to the commisar.
"If you are to lead, you have to promise that you will treat your men with the honour they deserve, not like toys in some meat grinder" she gives him a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:32

*He is unaffected by the cold look*
Alex: Ah, but by what I was taught it says that if my men start disobeying orders, begin late for drill practice I am allowed to do with them as I want. Whether by exercution or other methods.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:34

"Then do that, instead of trivial things, such as playing music"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:35

Alex: I don't have a problem with people playing music

Its when people listen to dubstep..I mean...Have you seen how many chavs get sucked into the imperial conscript corps and walk around the place playing dubstep at full blast? Its maddening..And by the way, he was corrupted. I can tell these things.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:37

"You know what else is maddening? Killing men for stupid reasons; they have lives, feelings... treat them with respect"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:44

Alex: As i just said, I will treat them as I wish. If they want respect then they shall give respect. Although, by now all the idiots have been killed so the ones who give respect are the ones that are alive. And will recieve respect in return.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:49

The sister shakes her head.
"Your arrogance blinds you, but you know what needs be done. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the barracks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:51

*meahwhile at the heretic central hq*
*the air has gone icy cold*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:51

Alex: Trust me sister..There are far worse commisaars than me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:52

Heretics: where are they coming from?!

"Hold them AARRGGGGHH!" His body becomes two.

"Help us" his arms tear apart.

The city falls in hours.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:53

*a black cloud has begun to form over the base. suspiciously close to the floor*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:54

The corpses blood freeze inside them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:55

the cloud descends
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:56

The time slows to a crawl.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:57

and the base is hit with an EMP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:58

Any survivors are quickly cut down by exploding electrical equipment.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:59

*nono, this emp causes no explosions. they want them alive.*
*at which point raiders, venoms and ravagers speed out of the cloud into the base*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:01

Any survivors don't bother to put up resistance. They all surrender.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:01

*and are quickly chained up and dragged off into the cloud*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:02

As she walks to her barracks she sees her armor shinier then its ever been and melody trying to stand up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:03

The screams are muffled.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:05

"Hello sister, you polished my armour?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:06

they leave a heretic distress beacon for them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:11

Melody: yes what else am i supposed to do and i managed to stand a bit cant run though
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:12

"Sister, you should go back to the medicentre"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:13

Arminius catches up with her
Arminius: ma'am.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:14

"Oh, yes?" She smiles and turns to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next