Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive warfare. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:35

".........What in the Emperors name?"
*I take a few steps inward and try to look into a door from afar*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:39

Each room has a mixture of bunk beds, old machines, and large metal crates.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:41

OOC: oh thank fuck for that

"They seem to be bedrooms"
*I approach the closest room and open a crate*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:43

Its empty, and after closer inspection, they all are.
But as you look through the rooms, you find what looks to be a safe.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:51

"....I found a safe!"
*Can it be carried?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:53

*has been following all the time* "damn right!" *wanders over*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:54

"This'll be fun to crack..."

/my mind\ Oh great, a safe. This won't be like opening father's safe, the owner likely isn't stupid enough to leave the safe unlocked
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:58

A message suddenly comes through on the data slate.
12-30-11
The safe code.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 12:59

OOC: That wasn't suspicious at all
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 13:02

OOC: *waiting for Raevan cos has the data slate*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 13:05

*glances down at the slate* "well... thats... not suspicious. well may as well open it." *keys in the code*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 13:16

*I immediately move several meters behind the safe*
"I would advise opening it from behind....could have a defensive mechanism"

OOC: Im likely to be unconscious for the next few hours, if there's combat my guy doesn't care about pain but absolutely despises using his fists, he's a rather defensive fighter. Opting to block or dodge nstead of punching/kicking.
Oh and if he does get an aggressor to the ground he'll stamp on their neck unless told to keep them alive

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-21, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 13:20

*opens the door from the side*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 13:26

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 14:03

"what's in it?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 14:39

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 16:18

There's a note, and about 200 creds
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 16:48

*passes 100 of the creds to max, and reads the note out loud*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 19:03

OOC ok, my names Tyrezi, black skin, green eyes, average build, spent my lives in the slums. around 22.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 19:41

OOC: heyyy bruvva... whats in the safe dude?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 20:48

Alright will, let's get ye started.
Your life has always been hard, the constant struggle of poverty, being from the rough part of the ship, the slum levels; you have had to cope with constant hardship.
Your doing nothing on this day, your corrugated iron shack damp with constant condensation. A plasma heat generator giving you a pitiful amount of heat.
When suddenly you hear a rapping of knuckles on your door.

The note is from the suited man.
"This is your starting funds, your job is to raise a gang and gain dominance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 21:11

"alright... any ideas max?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 22:44

Stands, weary but aware.
I walk to the door, and say
"Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 22:49

"Sweeper squad, checking for illegal activity; you have 10 seconds to comply"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 22:56

I open the door
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:01

As he says, they are a sweeper squad. A lower version of arbites, closer to unprofessional bootleggers to fill the gaps.
They wear padded armour, with large elbow and knee pads, their oversuits black and made of thick protective substance, probably synthastic.
They have large, chunky helmets with tinted visors covering their eyes, their appearance is run down and dusty like the rest of this Damn ship.
As you look closer, you see they are carrying batons and what seems to be stub pistols in their hip holsters.
"Search em" says their squad leader, gesturing his men inside, smashing up the place in search of illegal activity.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:03

"There's nothin bad in here man, just me tryin to make it through the life, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:05

Can I do stuff plz?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:06

Hive warfare. - Page 7 10858547_808508579194775_7316916353073205148_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:06

"Sir, look what we have here" one of them says with a smug grin on his face, pulling out a bag of red powder from under your bed.
"Frenzon citizen? That's a criminal substance" he says, laughing under his breath.
You know you didn't have any, these sadistic morons must have planted it there.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Sure euan, just write down your info.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:07

I have
On the facebook chat and on here
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:07

*I take the credits*
"Thanks.
Presumably we start a gang. As badass as the two of us are wel'll need better weapons, armour and some hired muscle if we're to make it. This warehouse could serve as a temporary headquarters whilst we build up our numbers and influence"

OOC: is the interior of the warehouse dusty/mouldy?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:08

Bush why does your character look like a tryhard wannabe

Like me on dota
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:08

I mean avatar
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:09

Ooc: to bush, not particularly.

To spike, I'm not God, I don't have a perfect memory.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:13

"Hmmm.... 200 creds won't get us far... Say, you never told me why you ran from the high life?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:14

Not god but you are senpai

okay fine

Julius
30s

Spent most of life until recently as a mechanicus bondsman working in the horribly, cramped and claustrophobic spaces that the mechanicum make their labourers work in, due to this my skin has become a light grey colour and I have several bionic fingers on my right hand after a accident where I helped change a plasma battery
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:17

"I've never heard of that stuff man, even if I had, ain't no way I could afford it. Probably expensive shit, right?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:21

Alright, for euan.
You've been hiding from your masters for some time, the constant running having worn you down to breaking point.
When you come across a man in a suit, sat upon a old bench bolted to a tall wall.
"Here, I have a interesting proposition" he says with a gesture to sit.

"Doesn't mean you couldn't have stolen it" he says, preparing to strike you, when with a loud bang, the sweepers fall to the floor, unconscious, with blood pouring from their mouths.
A tall, slender man in a suit steps through your doorway gracefully, before handing you a piece of paper.
"If I were you, I'd follow it" he says before running off.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:22

I reach down and take one of the autopistols, as well all the ammo from the others. I then grab a baton and look at the paper whilst concealing all the weapons I just stole.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:24

Semi: Unintelligible speaking
IC: "Im listening..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:29

You also take 2 of the holsters, putting your pistols in them instead of your trouser.
You have to put the baton down your left leg, so only the handle is visible.
You look at the image, and from the drawing, you can tell were it wants you to go. But it's been abandoned since you were born.

He hands you a parchment of text, telling you to go to a hideout a few levels below this one. Though you have never been there, you have no other choice at this point.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:31

Goes there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:33

It takes a few hours, your well worn robes getting wet and muddy as you hurriedly make your way down into the deeper recesses of the ship.
As you arrive, you see that the floor of the ship is covered in mould, as are the old, decrepit buildings around, looking like factories or warehouses from a age ago.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:36

I quickly go where it says.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:37

"It's easier to show you"
*I undo my coat and hang it up before removing a skin tight under-layer, to reveal a massive web of scars running across my chest. Several crosses are dotted around my heart, and what is very obviously a puncture wound sits betweem two of my ribs. As I then turn my head you see the Imperial Aquila made up of scars on the back of my neck*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-21, 23:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:39

OOC: Emo confirmed
IC: Goes to place where he was supposed to go
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:39

Same as what happened to euan, apart from you see a robed man, in his early 30s, his skin a light grey, thin and almost angelic looking, with neat hair and cleanish clothing.

Ooc: dat childhood.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:41

"Damn son... They were some weird kinda echlisiarchs? Then you won't mind much with the idea I had"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-21, 23:42

"Parents, and what was this idea?"
*I put everything back on*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next