Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark heresy

Go down 
+3
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Dark heresy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:32

OOC: stop posturing against these guys, they're wearing full carapace armor and using bolters, they could kill you easily and they know it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:34

Ooc: gear doesn't mean skill, and intimidation is a powerful weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:35

OOC: I'm not being threatening
*puts hands up as to show that he's not armed*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:35

OOC: they are the matrons guards, they know their shit. i would suggest against pissing them off
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*they switch targets to cow*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:36

Ooc: screw these guys, they can get what's coming to em.

"Fine evening for breaking the law" he says, stepping to face them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:38

*mutters "for emperors sake" under his breath, As his arms go down*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:43

"If you don't mind, were on mission, so lower your weapons and let us pass"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:44

"This is private property... Oh, it's you... Yeah can you leave so we can do our jobs? I don't want to kill anyone else today"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:46

"That's pretty much what we were doing, though we may return as the matron has requested our assistance"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:48

"I thought that's what your paid for" he says, walking past him with a 'accidental shoulder barge'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:56

*you rebound of the guard in a comical fashion, confirming the suspision these men are kasrkin, down to the bio and cyber enhancements* "our jobs are do what the matron says, so right now, it's guard the gate. *looks at bush* alright, we'll still have to box the matron if you want to come in though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:58

*nods, and carries on*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:59

Follows bush, writing in a small book.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:00

*one of the guards stares down cow* "when she orders us to, killing is our job, it's what we do best"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:01

"Killing or murdering?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:04

"We're soldiers, it's what we do. Maybe the arbite should have some respect"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:06

"He's somewhat new and hasn't dropped his habits. Take no offence"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:09

"Your not soldiers, your thugs, faceless murderers. And you'll get fair judgement soon enough" he says with a voice of vengeance, breaking the stand off by walking away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:12

*one of the guards shakes his head* "fucking arbites, so fuckin high an mighty. Still, what do you expect from someone whose never seen a war"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:14

Ooc: these guys outrank you you know? By quite a
Lot. They're both kasrkin, if you tried to arrest them they could kill you and get away with it easily
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:15

"I have to put up with this every day, I'll try and keep him off your backs"
*and with that I follow the arbite*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:15

Ooc: I'm pretty sure Arbites outrank near enough anyone from the guard, or at least don't operate on the same ranking.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:19

OOC: don't operate on the same ranking.
If we assume he's specifically talking about this situation he'd be correct, no one would care that we were killed, though it'll attract the wrath of our inquisitor chap
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:19

Also, the sentence for killing a arbite is death on most imperial world's, unless they are really corrupt or don't follow the imperial creed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:21

"Appreciated, I don't want to come to blows with an arbite"

Ooc: most guard ranks besides privates operate above the arbites level of authority. And a kasrkin Is about equal to a sergeant or higher, and they operate above the law in many ways
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:24

OOC: that it is, but still

*after we're out of earshot*
"I'm really sorry about that, but I'd rather not die in a bodysuit"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:25

Ooc: not true, at all. If a guardsman breaks the law (killing, raping, robbery or something) it's either death or penal legion; unless it was a minor offence. And they certainly are not immune if they piss about with arbites.

"Then why wear the damn thing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:29

Ooc: you are a very very low ranking arbite, trooper rank, basically a glorified guardsman
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:32

Ooc: doesn't mean I am a guardsman.
Still able to sentence people and such.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:33

"He didn't give me time to change, I literally grabbed my weapons and left all of my outfits back on escora V. Don't worry, when the time comes I'll help you with the guards"

*walking to the market*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:36

*follows*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:38

Ooc: but you can't walk up to a kasrkin and arrest him, he outranks you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:42

Ooc: yeah I can, arbites judge people who disobey the imperial creed, no one bar the inquisition and incredibly high up people within the imperium are safe from judgement from the arbites.
And he doesn't outrank me, because we are not on the same branch of authority.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:46

You barely qualify as an arbite, this is basically balancing issues in dark heresy, in strict lore you probably could, but just for now, you're low rank, your authority is limited
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:48

I got that much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 16:48

*you walk until you reach the main market street, there are numerous shops, selling everything from food, to clothes, to weapons*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:37

*immediately walks into a clothes shop*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:46

*a well dressed man is standing behind a counter* "Good morning, what can i do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:57

*walks up the the counter and describes a stereotypical highwayman's outfit*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:05

*he looks at you a little odd* "so... a shirt, black coat, high boots and a hat?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:06

"And black trousers"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:11

OOC: I have a feeling you're gonna give me a red coat and white trousers with a 'complimentary' flag and musket
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:12

ooc: no... errrm no
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:14

OOC: aww Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:17

*he disappears into the back of the shop, coming out with a long black coat with a high collar, a pair of black trousers, high topped boots (bout knee length) and a black face-wrap* "this the kind of thing you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:17

OOC: i could give you a musket, when you guys go down to the lower levels you could get one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:36

OOC: if you want

"That looks perfect, do you mind if I try it on before I buy it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:53

*he knods* "of course sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 18:56

*takes it and finds a changing room before changing into the new outfit, returning shortly after*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 19:08

"you look brilliant sir"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark heresy
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next