Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark heresy

Go down 
+3
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Dark heresy - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:31

OOC: okay then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:32

OOC: *pushes* go... stuff. wait... COOOWWWWWMUUUNNN YOU REPROBATE!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:33

*I guess I walk into the pub*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:35

OOC: good...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:36

I also walk into the pub
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:45

*you are greeted by the smell of Lho sticks and beer. the patrons are mostly grizzled looking men. more to the point, with a lot of weaponry. the bartender is a tall man with a multitude of scars, he is leaning on the bar, chatting to one of tha patrons*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 21:27

To the owner
"Pardon me, but mind telling me the story of how exactly you got a servitor?" Gestures outside
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 21:30

I subtly move up, standing a few paces from the skitarri
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 21:31

OOC: Don't care if I die

Its worth it for the machines
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:03

"Oh that old bucket of bolts? yeah he was here when we got the place, we fixed him up a little, didn't know enough to fix Him fully though, so, we sat him outside and sold him to say that little welcome message" *he starts polishing a glass*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:11

*prods the skitarri*
"Do you think you could fix it fully?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:19

"hey hey hey now. that servitor's mine. I aint havin you messin with it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:22

"Didnt mean any offence, my friend here could fix it... possibly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:29

*he looks quizzically* "you one of them cog-head techy types?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:32

"Indeed he is... Or was, I'm not sure"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 22:40

"Huh... You can take a look at him. Jus don't break him. Kinda find of the old tin can, less talkative nowadays though, doesn't do as much either, used to be if someone tried to pick him up he'd tear em limb from limb, now we've had to chain him to the wall so someone don't take him"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 11:09

"Good..What kind of tools do you have?"

OOC: The bettter question is what kind of tools do I have

Also do i have any holy incense
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 16:42

you don't according to this... but i'll say you have 2 vials of holy oil and holy incense sticks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:03

You have
A transportable computer made out of brass, lots of wiring and hard drives, and a floppy disk port, plus the keys are made of ivory.
A ancient STC, showing the blue prints of a VCR.
A slice of bread in case you need to appease a attractive looking toaster.
A autoquill for autowriting in your diary.
A food tube that runs from your mouth to a bag of half digested gruel.
A bag of half digested gruel, so you don't need to worry about your body working to digest it.
A long and lengthy parchment, describing the inner workings of a servitors mangled brain; and more importantly, how to reboot it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:08

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get to work on da servitor
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:08

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 17
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Aww yeeeee
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:10

OOC: Im gonna set the servitor to incredibly hostilne mode aswell, so it murders allthe people who used it for their own means

But im allowed to because i have a license
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:12

It's all ok cos you are from the mechanicum... so... that makes you immune to machine scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 17:13

WEll, I am using it to my own ends to kill the people who used it for their own ends, thus making it a conduit of the ominosiahs will

meaning I don gud
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:04

*after about half an hour of tinkering, the servitor. it's main power source comes online. you've repaired its hands, a wonder you managed it, the servitor is very complicated. finally, its cogitators come online, flooding its brain with power. it stands up, looks at itself, then the orders you implanted in it come into effect*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:20

Ooc: oh god no... WHY
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:30

"I suggest we get away from here, this will help stall the crowds following us if they stumble across this establishment"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:32

"Sounds like a plan"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:33

OOC: What do you think about what I did with the servitor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:33

*the servitor looks to you* "where am i to go after the heretics are dead?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"What did you do?!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:37

"To the mechanicum spire or a mechanicum facility, you have served the ominosiah well"

To the arbite "I made the servitor a conduit of the machine gods will, to smite down those that he saw unfit"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:38

*grabs the skitarri by the collar*
"Why? It's going to start killing people!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:40

"yes, i will rip them apart"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:40

"Incorrect, It will only punish those who have commited tech heresy, after that it will report back to the mechanicum spire for re purposing or other things as the magi see fit, no innocents will be harmed, if that is what you are worrying about"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:42

"And what is considered tech heresy?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:43

Long list of things considered tech heresy is inserted here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:44

"Power it down!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:45

"How about this, it will only attack as a means of self defense?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:49

"Either you power it down, or I power you down"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:50

"AS you wish"

Powers the servitor down

"you do realize when it 'Wakes up' The kill order will still be in place
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:52

*the servitor looks at you. puzzled* "Power my master down? Noone will... harm... himmmm" *it shuts down, stumbling back to the wall and slumping against it*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 18:55

Begins altering the code so that it will only act in self defence instead of just murdering everything
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:37

Wait no..Scratch that last comment..Can I make the kill command voice activated?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:49

roll for it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:51

MOst likely gonna need a fate point...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:51

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:54

OOC: daym!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:56

Oh my goodness.
Oh my Dayum.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 19:59

"Happy now? It will only attack when I, let me specify that, I give the command for it, the kill command is currently deactivated so it should act the same as usual"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark heresy
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next