Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark heresy

Go down 
+3
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Dark heresy - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 23:48

Emperor protect
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 23:50

You know shit was bad when you want lord matthius back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 23:51

I'm not saying it was good when he was, but it's gone so much worse since he left.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 23:55

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 23:58

I'm just wondering where they can go now, fluff wise. The galaxy is fucked, the imperium can't stop everything at once, there's the eye of terror, huge ork threats everywhere, multiple tyranid fleets, tau expansion, and less space marines than ever
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:00

All I can see happening is some lord of the rings "last alliance of men and elves" shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:01

And tau

I have a idea

Billions of squats come from beyond the universe and save humanity
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:04

The tau are arseholes though
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:05

But they live in the universe aswell

ANd if chaos happenes

then the universe is fucked
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:05

I want to see a necrons "it's k guys, we got dis" *proceeds to murder everything*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:06

The squats brokered a deal with the inquisition amd disappeared from imperial records.
They will return, fix the golden throne by turning it into a giant mecha which will lead humanity into a new golden age
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:06

In the end, the tau and necrons are the best bet. They're the only incorruptible races
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:07

I want to see a golden throne dreadnought so badly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:10

Everyone does.

Though I personally believe that if the mechanicus wasn't so touchy about tech humanity would roflstomped everything
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:12

Probably. But they're dangerously close to AI again. And well. Men of iron.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:17

Chaos tainted robots. Bad idea
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:17

*Hissing* DON'T MENTION THAT INCCCCIDDEEENTTT
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:20

Not that, if they were more willing to share some of their tech as opposed to upscaled 1800s style tech they give the imperium.

If fluff is to be trusted, the mechanicus use mechanical auto loaders whilst the imperium use manpower to load munitions on starships.
So a macro cannon is loaded by masses of slaves whilst in a mechanicus vessel it's loaded by a machine
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:21

I'm mentioning it toaster fucker
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:22

Buuuttt who keeps that machine in working condition? Mechanicus bondsmen (Ie slave lavour)

Wow raeven

why u do dis

its true and all but still

not nice
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:23

And trust me...being a mechanicum bondsman is no where near the worst job you can get

Its below that by a million
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:26

My point still stands.
The inperium has more than enough manpower for the superior tech, the mechanicus are just paranoid that if they give away their tech, they'll be rendered obsolete due to not being needed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 00:27

I gotta sleep now

Da kitty needs his....Something witty which rhyms with kitty and is about sleepingut

And bush

You are quite wrong in that regard but I am to tired to explain right now

ta ta gentlemun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 10:16

Time has decayed all of mankinds former knowledge, and the horus heresy shattered everything to the point where the imperium could not recover, only endure.
Like a poisoned wound, it has slowly rotted and grown to be something the imperium cannot hope to stop, just like the eldar, or the necrons. The bigger they are the harder they fall.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 22:21

The necrons fell due to a rebellion against frickin gods. Eldar... Too many orgies. Don't put me in the same camp as those sparkly shit for brains
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-20, 22:37

That's not the reason the necrons fell.
And the eldar fell because they had too much time and too much power.
Those two don't go well when the whole race are incredibly powerful in the psychic field.
In time, the majority of the eldar race fell to their own vices, their darkest desires and most deprived form of existence.
Time eroded them both.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 15:46

the necrons in their current form, fell because they rebelled against the C'tan and got their shit wrecked before they won.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 16:17

Nope, the necrons betrayed the ctan and basically obliterated them into shards.
The true enemy was time, which they could not live through because they would die.
So they went into stasis.
That's why the silent king left.
Because he realised what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 16:45

They went into stasis, because they had defeated the old ones, but the eldar and orks were still at large, with the losses that they had taken against the ctan, they wouldn't have been able to survive against the eldar
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 17:49

Pretty sure they annihilated all life
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 17:50

no, or the eldar wouldn't still exist
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 18:14

I main the badass death robots son, i know ma fluff
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 18:18

OOC: didn't they go into stasis because if the the Enslaver virus?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 18:22

enslavers need a mind open to the warp, the necrons wouldn't be a possible target
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 18:52

OOC: oh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-21, 22:37

Ooc: you guys want to continue the rp?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 02:56

yes

I want to fate point my horrible roll
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 03:08

OOC: it's alive?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 03:12

yeh

just like

your munchkin
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 08:01

I shall be... Lenient. And say you all survived the wrath of Raeven, and are now standing outside that pub you all wanted to go to. The pub itself is a rather traditional affair, a drinking place as opposed to the more frequent nightclubs and bars on the upper levels
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 16:00

YAYAYAYAYAYYA

IC: "Its probably best I stay outside...Bars and other places to get intoxicated are no places for a skitarii"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 19:02

"In sure they have spiced oil or something"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-22, 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 19:32

*A badly damaged servitor limps up to you, almost entirely covered in steel, it appears to be some kind of combat servitor, re-purposed to a new use, a long chain wrapped around it's neck snakes back to a wall. in a slightly pained voice, it recites a pre programmed greeting* "Welcome... to grady's pub. our ale is cold and the fire is warm *cough*" *It lowers its head and shuffles back to the anchor of its leash*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 19:59

Intense eye narrowing

"On second though..I best come in there...."

OOC: You just commited tech-heresy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:08

OOC: I know they did. thats the point. plus if you guys get into deep shit again that SOB might help out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:09

OOC: key word: might
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:10

OOC: depends on whether i think you're deliberately getting into trouble to see me write about my lovely pet wrecking shit up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:12

HERESY!

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:25

OOC: if you're good kitten, i'll make it all good in a bit. now go do your sherlock shit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:30

OOC: my powers of deus ex machina are great and powerful
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-01-22, 20:31

OOC: okay then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark heresy
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next