Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark heresy

Go down 
+3
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Dark heresy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:18

*the doors shudder, slowly closing*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:33

"That was possibly one of the worst things you could have said"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:34

"This is why we can't have nice things"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:34

*shrugs* "Atleast people will co-operate"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:35

"And also paints a massiiiveee target on our heads saying 'These guys are members of the inqusition!'"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:37

"You really think people are stupid enough to kill 'inquisitors'?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:37

"Yes

Yes I do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:41

*on cue, the lift stops suddenly, throwing you to the ground* roll for agility, just d10, I'll do pluses for character type
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:42

If you can think of some way your character would avoid this, I'll give you extra chance to stay on your feet
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:44

I was holding onto the hand rails in the lift because they had them K?
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:44

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd10' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:45

OOC: my guy was born/raised on a warship, this sorta thing tends to happen on a 1000+ year old ship
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:45

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd10' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:48

Kitten is thrown on his face, while bush deftly remains balanced, and cow grabs a handrail. The doors open onto the lower levels, and three angry looking teens with bits of pipe
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:52

I rolled a 7 though innit? Or is it the lower the better
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:54

Lower is better in dark heresy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 22:55

Kitten, roll for damage to your face and/or pride
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:02

But I have metallic implants
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:02

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd10' : 2
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:06

Your face rebounds off the floor with a resounding clunk. Making you look like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:08

I get up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:12

*immediately aims his suppressed stub rifle at the trio*
"Easy now lads"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:15

"There's a toll on this lift, see?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:20

"I want you three to quickly use your brains. We all have guns, you have pipes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:28

"Your gonna pay, or else"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:31

"Or else? I wonder what the penalty is for threatening an Arbite, a member of the mechanicus and an inquisitorial agent"
*smiles and clicks off the safety*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:39

*several people hear that. And within seconds, about 10 angry people are behind the teens* "Oh? We've got some scum on our hands?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:44

OOC: I hate you XD

*clicks full auto*
"I just want to confirm that you intend to engage in hostilities with us. I hate paperwork so this'll make life easier"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:46

"We intend to beat you to death and hang ya from a lamp post!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:46

*the mob is getting very riled up*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:52

"I don't know who you think you are, or what you think you can do, but if you don't back off; I'll leave a red mist where you and your friends are standing! You hear me? BACK OFF!" He shouts, loading his shotgun, pointing it at the crowd with unwavering aim.

I'm gonna roll to intimidate.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:53

Cowmun wrote:
"I don't know who you think you are, or what you think you can do, but if you don't back off; I'll leave a red mist where you and your friends are standing! You hear me? BACK OFF!" He shouts, loading his shotgun, pointing it at the crowd with unwavering aim.

I'm gonna roll to intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 23:53

The member 'Cowmun' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 5
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Woooooo! Low score.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:12

Low score is good isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:17

Indeed.
*your speech seems to scare the shit out of them, the crowd scatters. But they will be back, with more people and with guns*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:17

"....okay I won't do that again"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:21

"Lets just continue on mission, the more time we spend down here the more dangerous it becomes for our health... the news that we are here will spread like wildfire"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:24

"That's a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:25

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:26

"Here's a tip, don't announce to everyone we meet that we are from the inquisition, it can get bad attention very quickly" he says as he presses the button on the elevator, taking them further down.

Ooc: I imagine our destination is further down?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:27

"I get that now!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:28

"Took you long enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:36

"Shh"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:38

"I imagine you havn't been around people like I have... especially in a hive city"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:43

The elevator goes no further
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:43

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 00:45

"Right, let's get moving" the arbitrator says with a authoritative tone, keeping his weapon lowered as he jogs ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 01:03

OOC: why are you counting down?

*follows*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 01:08

Ooc: I imagine that's the countdown until the mob comes back to lynch us and tear the skin from our bodies.

"Your choice, do we find somewhere to lay low, or keep moving?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 01:18

OOC: likely, or he looked into the eyes of an angel (you have to have seen the dr who episode to get what I'm saying)

"Chances are they'll come back in a larger group, I personally would look for a defensible position and gun them down"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark heresy
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next