Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate

Hive warfare. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:53

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:55

*I swing my left arm up to meet his knife arm and fire into his chest having stopped what I'm doing*

OOC:
Top = block
Bottom = shoot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:57

Mincemeat cracks the baton into the brutes face, it's jaw breaking as it falls back in agony.
He laughs at this. "Your in no position to give orders"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:03

"I, for one, say we grab the wounded and escape for now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:08

"That is a great idea, though there are large amounts of mutants in the way"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:14

"Then we either fight and die or surrender."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:24

"I'm not surrendering, there are fates worse than death and surrendering to mutants leads to quite a few of them"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:43

Ooc. Dat strategy...
Send the council bishop to talk to himself.
It worked! He managed to convince himself what a pious ruler his liege is! (+30 to relations)
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 19:58

OOC: wait...what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 20:00

A guy im watching had a bishop in his council that hated him. So he sent him to his own place to talk to the local bishop(himself) and it worked so now he likes him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 20:10

OOC: okay...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 20:50

Ooc why was I doomed to be here
They are all chavs
Damn new years party
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 20:53

Ooc. Folliw my example. I just dont give a damn and go to sleep as usual...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 21:00

Ooc don't have a choice, round my feckin immature cousins with his immature friends...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 00:43

Ooc: I full on noped, then Skype called some friends in Sweden and had a Starcraft marathon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 01:00

OOC: I'm in the arse end of Canada
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 01:08

Ooc: glorious British! In the land of men and the best county in England Yorkshire... Comment on the close relationship some people here have with sheep at your peril
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 01:10

I'm half welsh, I won't mention the sheep thing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 01:13

*holds down hand* must... Not... Reference... Monty... Python...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 01:56

It's wonderful to have a willy...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 11:03

*young man walks in* "hey dad I was talkin to a Welshman today.." *old man looks up from paper* "they shag sheep!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:01

OOC: hahaha
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:15

That is literally what all old Yorkshire men will say if you say Wales
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:18

Right until you point out that shagging sheep used to be an English thing...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:20

We're shifting that fast, Americans think its the scots now too
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:34

Ingenious!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 00:53

Aren't we just?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 17:05

"I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 18:04

Hive warfare. - Page 6 Fc54f770ce23f539548f55f80174724988eaee878994d40b08e554dfa992bc95

You should have said:

Hive warfare. - Page 6 63794d1336528966-snorkel-update-baldrick

What kind of brit are you?!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 18:26

"Does it involves leaving Akira?"

OOC: "I have a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 19:12

"You norms are in for a real treat, you don't know it, but you live in a state of false security... Your arbites care not for us, nor for our calls of aid; and now you'll pay the price!" The beastman says with haste.
"Fall back, sons of the horn! Into the shadow!" He roars, the mutants and abhuman creatures fleeing back into the holes and spider tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 19:17

".......Did he just....nope I'm not questioning it!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 19:22

Very quickly the scene of utter chaos becomes a graveyard of dead and dying. Silence is the only noise, bar the guttural moaning of some hideous things that still twitch and writhe...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 19:39

*Max kneels for a few moments before standing and moving his gaze across the corpses without giving the slightest hint of care or regret. He looks down to where the squat is laying and pulls him from amongst the corpses before laying him against a wall and doing the same to the wounded*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 19:55

The squat stands up on his stunted legs, his old grey beard flekked with blood.
"Daft huggers they is, attacking us with no vigour" he says under his breath as he reloads his blunderbuss.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:06

"Even dafter for retreating when victory was at hand"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:10

"Perhaps they know something we don't laddie"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:12

"Maybe....he said we'll pay the price for the arbite's lack of care"
*drags the unconcious guy to a wall*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:15

The kroot collapses to his knees, holding his wound, his hands and midriff coloured crimson.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:17

*walks over the Kroot and crouches next to him*
"What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:19

"Just... give me a minute" he says through agony, his breathing erratic.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:30

"If that is your wish"
*He stands and does a quick search for loot*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 20:37

OOC: So, Austria and Prussia go to war, I'm dragged in due to being in an alliance with Austria.
I capture the region of Brandenburg and this the city of Berlin.

I offer it to give it to the Austrians for 5000 pounds...they decline.
4000 pounds?...nope.
3000 pounds?...nope again!
I'll give it to you for free..sorry but no.
Well fuck you!

I offer it to the Prussians on the condition that they sign a peace treaty...nope.
I save and offer it to them for nothing in return...you'd think they'd accept, no they don't.
Now I'm getting desperate as its draining my economy to have a massive army defending it, so I give it to the Marathan Confederacy(India) they accept it, and then...AFTER I GIFT IT TO INDIA do the Prussians decide that peace is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:14

Ooc. That makes about as much sense as warscore criterias in crusader kings.
Well, destroyed all your armies, and your allies... Do you want to surrender?
"we might be losing but im not giving up yet!" (warscore is not 100% in my favor)
.....seriously? Fine... Guess ill have to spend another year sieging and pillaging your territories before you finally decide to listen to common sense...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:21

Roll for luck.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:26

*lowers her gun in shock* "erm... the fuck is going on?" *walks over to the kroot and kneels down* "You okay man? or am i gonna have to eat someone for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:31

OOC: luck roll

"You're just as confused as I"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:31

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 83
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:44

OOC: I predict that Nerus will give me a........Martini-Henry rifle, or the .303 caliber 'Martini Enfield' version
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:46

These are mutants, you'll get some creds and ammo if you're lucky
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:53

OOC: it's a 19th century rifle...but yeah creds and ammo most likely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next