Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive warfare. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:05

"I'm not a bloody emo"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:10

"You are a little, anyway were getting sidetracked. Is the lift ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:13

".......yes, is the elevator ready?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:17

Alright I'm gonna go to sleep, seeya in the mornin
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:18

Cya
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 08:41

"Ready to go"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 09:40

OOC. he finally died! that damn king lived until the age of 80 when he suddenly died! he made life miserable for 2 generations of my family and seriously bothered a third! hell, one of us died in his dungeons because we did not surrender our claims to him! and he dared call himself "the Just"...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 11:08

"Alright men, into the lift, let's move" *she puts the kroots arm over her shoulder and helps him in*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 12:17

I help other wounded up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 13:44

"Alright, take us up"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 15:53

OOC. ...what the hell... my od character died and his son took over the famaily... even so, i so far i got 2 messages saying that a child was born form him and his wife... one, i an kinda understand... even though it was a fresh wife and he spent most of his time away from her in battle... but how were 2 children born several months apart from the same woman?! XD
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 16:33

The elevator powers up, the cable dragging it upward.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 17:16

"The fat man is mine."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 17:21

"It wasn't his fault we got ambushed" Vladek says, holding the metal mesh on the side of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 20:25

I lay the wounded down and draw a pistol.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 20:35

"I don't care, he's mine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 21:58

*leaning against a wall watching everyone*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:12

"So."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:28

"That went well..."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:29

"I don't think you could say that."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:33

The elevator reaches the bait and tackle once again, pinging as it reaches the top level.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:34

"I'm being sarcastic"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:42

*she smiles, and draws her sword* "follow me men" *she walks into the shop*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:44

"I predict blood"
*unholsters his laspistol and follows*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:47

You see the sleazy dealer himself, giving a small packet to a skinny bald man, who looks diseased and frail.
When he sees you, he tells the customer to leave.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 22:56

*she levels the tip of her sword* "it was a death trap down there, 20, 30... I lost count... Emperor knows."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:02

Aims the pistol at the man, obviously causing fear because of mincemeat face.

"Why'd you do that man!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:03

"Some form of warning would have been appropriate"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:05

"You got attacked!? By who?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:09

"Mutants and abominations"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:20

"Who led them?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:28

".........unfortunately he did not share my upperclass habit of introducing myself before making someone's life several times harder to survive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 23:40

"So here's the deal, my man eating friend got shot and barely survived... Maybe I should repay the favour unto you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 00:11

"Or you pay us 100 credits each right now, and I'll get your mushrooms. I'll also try...try to persuade my friends here not to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 00:54

"Hahahah... Max, why not just take his money when I ram 4 feet if steel into him?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 01:13

"I'm from the upper classes, we have a certain sense of style when it comes to these things. Plus he has it locked up. We'd have to destroy the safe to get at the money a d that would risk damaging our profits"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 10:36

He seems very fixated on who attacked you.
"What did he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 10:41

OOC. ..what the hell?! every NPC lives until they look like living mummies, and my characters keep dying at 40-55...

And now another died of poor health at 34... and her son died of pneumonia too... what the hell?!

...we are brilliant strategists though... only 2/3 of my personal army just beat back the army of the holy roman empire that was more than 3 times their size.... and my vassals levies havent even been raised yet...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 13:09

"I honestly can't remember much, that guy was busy beating me..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 13:33

OOC. ........mwhahahahahahaaaa..... after 88 years of plots, schemes, machinachions, intrigue, maneuvering, scams and conspiracies, i am the new king of Hungary! ...from a humble count... to king... great grandpappy Tamás... we have fulfiled your dream... *tear rolls down cheek*
the next goal... to found the empire of Carpathia! and then, ZE WORLD!

......im pretty sure my court chaplain would e welcome into the ecclessiarhcy..... he keeps officially accusing damn near everyone of heresy on a monthly basis....

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-01-04, 15:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:17

OOC *nopes*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:26

OOC. .....hehehe.... some heretics thought they would assault my newly acquired county while im sieging their capital, presumably thinking thqűat im not looking and they can take down the weakened county capital... all 32 of them.... i imagine this scene something like when the knigthts of the round table tried to get inside that french fort in monty python and the holy grail.....
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:32

OOc lelwat
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:33

In other news, my family members already have martial and intrigue skills at the age of 1-2.... we will basically beat you at chess as soon as we're born...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:37

OOC literally
no Idea what you are going on about
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:43

OOC. ......you savage..... have you been paying no attention to me this past year or so?!
im always on about random things im doing/watching/etcing at the moment!
...in this case Crusader Kings II
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:47

OOC oh games
I shouldve known..
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:08

OOC. ..what, did you think i was actually leading a nation?

.....waitwhat.... the king of sweden just agreed to marry his heir to one of my daughters matrilinearly... that means that my grandchildren will be the rulers of sweden unles ssomething extraordinary happens....
Kids, pack up, we're going looting and pillaging with our new viging relatives!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:30

OOC how to win
step 1 : putin
step 2: nuke
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:44

Actually, there is one step to victory.

1: tell obama that you don't like his white house.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:51

Can we do stuff and thengs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next