Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Hive warfare. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 18:55

Carpathia Stronk! All Hail The Emperor(...and our lord and savior, Santa too...)!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 19:20

Tehehe.... Im watching a lets play in which the guy is currently invading Carpathia... Im always amused by how foreigners try pronouncing hungarian words... Your silly arbitrary rules of english have no power here... 95% of the time, what is written there, is exactly how you pronounce it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 22:36

Something you should never do in crusader kings 2; declare war on a pagan. Holy shit, it took a day for every one around me to declare war XD
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 22:40

The Holy Roman Empire stepped in stole the land I was fighting for :/
Thankfully the Welsh have accepted my request for aid and ate aiding me in brutally fucking over the pagans >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 22:43

I'm in a dark place.
Fantasy... it's dead..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 22:49

Aww
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:04

Yeah... well, that is gutting.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:31

When you say fantasy, what do you mean?
The genre? Warhammer Fantasy?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:32

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:35

What...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:51

I can grammars
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 23:52

So you can
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:07

*applause*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:08

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:09

"Don't resist us Max... we are one and the same, your hate... loathing, growing like a rotten tumour in your heart, festering and mutating into this... your, ascension. I can feel your anger... it gives you focus"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:13

OOC: I sense the dark side....

"Anger causes mistakes, it's what got me into this mess....what got the xeno killed"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:15

"Mistakes? That was success, your path to greater things"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 00:21

"I was always going to return. I'm not throwing away the high life"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 02:01

OOC: I am a duke of Wales, my daughter is now the Queen of France
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 02:42

OOC: My youngest son just married his cousin :/
I had literally just worked out a good marriage for her *sigh* atleast they named their son after me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 05:49

I do declare war.... just because i dont need any Casus Belli to wage a holy war on them. i am careful though. i always have enough gold to hire some mercenaries, just in case every other hertic and ninfidel decides to declare war on me too...

....now, i only need to capture poland, and possibly denmark, along with a few independent counties/duchies.... its good that i have all of sweden under my command, and could easily capture norway too, but its quite annoying that the empire consists of two chalves so far from each other....

also, that spawnb of satan event chain? yeah, not worth it just for the lols... i would have to play for hours to have it unfold....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 08:41

Hive warfare. - Page 16 A1Zgyy6_700b
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 09:44

OOC. ..wow... i encountered a glitch that meant that the game thought that i have the entire swedish army raised, but i did not have it raised... so i pretty much couldnt call on likie 25% of the empires military might, and the main force in the northern territories....
i spent the last hour or two editing the save file to fix it, and it seems i have finally succeeded....
do you know why it took so long? i only had to delete a single number and it was done.... but its a 15K+ page long document..... most of the time was spent waiting for my computer to load stuff in it....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 10:07

OOC................ /eye twitches/......that little shit..............
i started a war on a pagan leader with 2 counties... after he called in 4 other leaders, i defeated 10K+ infidels, sieged both his territories, and had 90% warscore(can only enforce demands at 100%), and ignoring a fething peasant revolt in lappland for the moment...... he converts to catholicism so my casus belli is void and the war ends inconclusively....

....hehe....hehehe..... my son, and heir, is a master seducer... thats literally his trait... with seduction focus.... he has 5 lovers besides his wife... and to top it all, he has been found out.....
dammit, son! i went to all this trouble to find the ideal wife for you and you blew it!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 11:16

.............holy fuck....... i just noticed that while i was.... "pacifying" the vikings, the golden horde appeared on my eastern borders..... they have 80K+ men at the ready.... 80K...... thats more than 4 times more than all my forces combined.... and they want to conquer europe all the way to the atlantic ocean..... how the feth am i supposed to stop them....
oh, no wait.... i grew stronger... i am now ~40K strong... im still pretty fucked though...

....hehe....hehhehheeheee.... i wanted to get rid of a noble so i set an assasination into motion.... soon, he was killed by a massive manure explosion in an inn.... you could say.... he went out.../puts sunglasses on/...with a bang...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:09

OOC: Hey Raeven, want to play a guilt in Max's mind?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:36

OOC: sure, i think i can do that.
*In the corner of your eye, akira appears, walking right next to you, her expression still blank and emotionless*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:41

"Friends... false and fickle, only I can show you truth" it says, the darkness beginning to splinter like broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:47

*her voice whispers in your ear* "Cold and alone... "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:58

"I didn't mean for him to suffer! He was going to have you killed"
*Max desperately tries to shit them out of his mind*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:02

Eww
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:04

A ethereal wind begins to swirl around you, the darkness you stand on beginning to splinter and break like brittle ice.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:06

"No, not again!"

*tries to back away from the cracks*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:07

They follow you like growing tendrils, coming from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:12

"No no no no no"
*keeps backing away until he stumbles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:36

*he feels akira's presence* "Go away max. Die. Die. Die."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:51

"You need not be alone, embrace me, take the hand that will lead you to glory"
A slender, pallid hand comes from the darkness, the arm it's connected too so long that it disappears from view.
Lifeless, with decaying nails and rotten flesh, it offers salvation from certain doom, the cracks growing beneath you, threatening to break.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:15

*a second hand appears from the cracks themselves, seemingly offering a different path. numerous bloody cuts cover it, blood drenched to the elbow. Akira's voice speaks again* "Revenge, max. Revenge is the answer"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:26

OOC: sorry, I was sorting out my sister

*Max looks at them both, picturing what each path would entail. One would lead him to 'glory' at the cost of his mind, the other offers revenge*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:40

"Don't be a fool Max, I know the way, I can show you! DONT DENY ME!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:51

"come back to me max, explain, and take revenge with me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:53

*looks to the revenge hand and stands up*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:19

I simply lie down.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:46

The hand of vengeance begins to fade.
"You can't possibly know the mistake you are making, they will die without me; I know things you forgot, that you cast out.... the pain... the horror"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:56

*the bloody hand reaches up as it seems to be being dragged back beneath the surface. akira's voice, getting ever quieter* "Come back... come back... Revenge will be sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:01

"One can never forget the pain. Akira won't forgive me, not for betraying her. I can't accept your offer be cause she will kill me on sight. *Looks to the other* I cannot accept your path because vengeance will lead to hatred and death"

OOC: they're both the same, vengeance and revenge hahaha

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-09, 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:08

*the voice, looses all mystery and vagueness, replaced by akira's usual accent* "Betrayal? he's a tough bastard, and i need you for revenge. come back, earn my trust."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:23

"She won't trust me, not whilst my family still exist"

*looks at the cracks as they finish enveloping the ground around him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:27

With a shriek of agony, the darkness breaks, revealing a blinding light.
With this, you wake.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:29

*immediately inhales and props himself up on his left arm*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 22:20

OOC: *GlaDOS voice* "Oh, you're awake... you evil monster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next