Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Offensive

Go down 
+5
Popsicle Suckin' Kid
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

Ortus

The Final Offensive Empty
PostSubject: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:10

The year is 2087.
A war that began 70 years ago is still raging, and civilisation has crumbled due to it.

In 2015, many countries finally became corrupt and joined together, swearing to destroy all who oppose them. After 6 years, two prominent sides became clear.

The New Alliance Of Nations - NAON -  Including the UK, US, France, Germany, and most other NATO countries.

Against them, the self-named Grand Powers - GP - including Russia, North Korea, most jihadi and terrorist groups, plus many countries led by tyrants and dictators. Russia and North Korea managed to work together to unite the countries together under there lead.

When the war finally began in 2017, after a Jihadi raid on on a shelter for veterans, NAON discovered the badge of the Grand Powers on some of the dead Jihadis from the raid. This was henceforth counted as an invasion of foreign lands, and relations between both alliances deteriorated until December 16th 2017, when war was fully declared.

Since then, NAON has been fighting a losing battle against the GP, losing several countries from the fighting. And by losing, I mean destroyed, all population gone.

Now, in 2087, all surviving military and civilians have been moved to the US, the sole country that has been able to repel invasions. With help, that is.
The UK, US, French and German armies have stood together as the last surviving full armies of NAON, ready to fight till the end in this blasted war.

In comes you, in the surviving UK forces. Well, now more England after Scotland and Ireland was wiped out.
You are part of the defence force against the alleged "Final Offensive" you have found plans of.
Stationed in a remote town in a desolate area, you and your squad have been ordered to hold or die trying. According to data, you will be most likely attacked by Jihadi forces.

Patching in...
Channel US West, Sector 348...
Connecting.
*series of beeps*
Connected.

7/8/2087. Garrison Ironwood.

Orders sending...
Orders sent.

Ironwood, final data is in. The force will reach you within 2 days. Looks to be around three thousand of them, all armed with what seems to be Kalashnikovs and some PrasTech Gear. Be weary of the PrasTech, remember what it did when we first employed it.

Good luck Ironwood.

+File included - PrasTech LW-670/LightWeight-670+

Bastion Major Oke opens the attachment, showing the soundwave based weapon created by the UK while it still stood.
Made to crush bones inside of the body without harming outsides, its great for incapacitating enemies... quickly.

Oke: "You need to avoid these weapons, OK? If you are hit by one, we can't save you. They were made by us to inflict wounds that can't heal. Other than that, you all need to arm up and be ready, take check of ammo. There is only 3 squads of us, of 4 each, so we will need to do this well. Squad A will hold the left of the village, holing up on top of the old general store. Squad B will hold the centre, and will be positioned in the trenches. Squad C will hold the right, holding the civilian buildings. Got that? Make ready! Go, go, go!"

You stand and rush towards the armoury, inspecting the weaponry on the walls and deciding what would be best from the now limited weapons of NAON. A few SCAR-H's, couple of l85a2's, a few bolt action things - mosins by the looks of it - and a PrasTech LW-890, the latest bone mushing machine. These weapons can be used, but against what they have, could prove useless.
Across the other wall there seems to be a SPAS-12 and a double-barreled shotgun, which could be easily converted into a sawn off.
In a box on the floor there seems to be a.... bow? Not even a compound bow, literally a longbow...
And finally there seems to be a lot of pistols, a 44 magnum, a FN-57, a MP443 and a USP.

What you take will be up to you, but make sure you can use it...

As well as these, there is the standard bodyarmour, involving a riot mask, bullet proof vest, gauntlets and greaves, aswell as bullet proof body pads, plus webbing for all the magazines you can carry.

ok, this will begin when everyone sees fit and when i get enough peeepppz

Last edited by Ortus on 2016-01-08, 22:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:18

Does the 4th reich exist yet
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:48

OOC Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:50

Im gonna have to do this reich

Glory to germany
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:53

OOC you can be a german if you want
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 15:57

Hannes Gerfalt

What weapon options will be avalible
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:05

All in the original post.
1 rifle/bow + 1 sidearm, or just 2 sidearms.
you all get nades standard
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:08

l85a2 and a Revolver

Or do I want to be full metal badass and go for a Long bow?

Don't suppose I can have 3d maneouver gear and go around shouting its time for hannes
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:10

OOC lelno

guns are fine though
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:13

Okay

prastech lw-890 and a 44. magnum
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:14

Ok thats the bone musher gone, no longer available.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 16:29

The Final Offensive 225?cb=20140518141541

Le my self portrait

I come from the 14th strumgrenadier company, consisting of angst platoon, flammen platoon and krieg platoon, the 14th SG company have been fighting in old ruined metro stations where ever they are needed and function extremely well as a company in close company fighting

I have the training and strength to wield a force gun, aswell as having a reinforced suit of body armour to help stop the kickback from the gun, which would turn a lesser man into paste if they tried to fire it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 17:27

Uhm.... Why are you doing this here of all places? O.o
Not that im bothered, but i would have made a new section for it if you asked...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 18:43

Ooc didn't know where to put it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 19:58

I shall join innit
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 20:02

What ye wanna be
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 20:03

Ooc. /Shrugs/ im just gonna rename this section to fill the category void...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 21:04

Nazamroth wrote:
Ooc. /Shrugs/ im just gonna rename this section to fill the category void...

OOC I have noticed the renaming
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 21:17

Dun dun duuuun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:22

All right... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:23

What a lovely setting....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:25

Alright, I'm gonna be English. Conscripted to bolster ranks, and drafted to defend a small town. Is inexperienced in combat, but determined to defend his country. Until the last bullet.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:25

More backstory when I can think.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:36

I shall be a welsh grenadier!
I get a Brown Bess musket, grenades, the spiffiest motherfucking uniform on the planet an--wrong century....my bad

I'll be a professional English/Welsh soldier!
With an L85, a longbow, and grenades if we have any
He's a professional soldier, has also witnessed; the fire bombings of London, the carnet bombing of Cardiff/southern Wales.

Having joined the military at 16, Craig, has been at war for the entirety of his adult life, he is now 30. A veteran of multiple campaigns, Craig is extremely well suited to fighting the enemy, whether it be at range or in the maelstrom that is close combat.
Trained in the use of most conventional weapons, Craig is a warrior one should avoid messing with.

His kit is a tad unconventional as it's a combination of ancient WW2 uniform and modern day protective gear. The most notable difference being that the entirety of his uniform makes him look as if he came straight from the Normandy campaign in 1944

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-09, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-04, 22:38

OOC: I have a thing for longbows and he says bloody quite a lot
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:00

You'd have to have longbow or l85
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:09

Sad
No one else will use a long bow, plus it doesn't take up that much room

*sighs*
Longbow, USP, Red Welsh Guard (Grenadier Guard) uniform with grenadier hat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:11

I'll be a French trooper, flung oversees to defend England. 
I will have a double barrel shotgun and a usp.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:13

OOC Cool, thats all allowed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:15

Plus, can me uniform look like the ww1 French uniform? Or in failing that, a modern combat suit, and have it in the blue colour of the French army, plus the cool helmet?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:16

You can have any armour/unifiorm you want, but you need armour on several places.
Ill make a diagram to show where.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:16

Oki
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:22

The Final Offensive Dooom11

black parts represent armour
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:24

*single tear*

MLG speedpaint.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:26

better than nothing...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:27

I like the addition of the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:29

They took extra care.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:30

Seems legit.
Without that image I wouldn't have been able to comprehend the beauty of what you were trying to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:35

hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:43

That was hitlerious
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:56

So ill give this a few days to see if anyone else wants to join death unit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:56

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 19:57

Though, America is easier to invade than Britain technically
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:01

Britain fell... a few years ago now... rest in pepperoni
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:03

I'm just saying, Russia and America are technically connected.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:10

OOC Been defended to the last man there, fell only recently and this is why america still stands.
britan fell mainly to airstrikes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:11

Ohh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:12

Was this all thought up by you?
Or is there a setting you're taking it from?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:14

As far as I know I thought it all up, suddenly thought of it and got it down whilst I could.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 20:18

Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Offensive
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: