Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Offensive

Go down 
+5
Popsicle Suckin' Kid
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The Final Offensive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:19

Go for the usp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:19

ok
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:26

Will start this... Wednesday.
Would it be possible if this page had a repost of everyone's characters - weps and names, then left till Wednesday or start?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:33

Okay, btw I'm taking an L85A2 instead of the Bow
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:34

The Final Offensive - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140518141541
Le my self portrait

I come from the 14th strumgrenadier company, consisting of angst platoon, flammen platoon and krieg platoon, the 14th SG company have been fighting in old ruined metro stations where ever they are needed and function extremely well as a company in close company fighting

I have the training and strength to wield a force gun, aswell as having a reinforced suit of body armour to help stop the kickback from the gun, which would turn a lesser man into paste if they tried to fire it

Revolver and the force gun
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:48

Gonna watch the AoT english dub and see how cringe worthy it is
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:52

I am not impressed so far
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:53

About
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:58

The confused and messy state of everything, but if you guys are in it what am I meant to expect Very Happy Still can't wait to start
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:58

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 22:59

WE must win it for the reich ashley!

The 4th reich fighting force will take back our land!
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 00:52

I serve no Reich, I serve the people which in reality is what the military is for, not for government, not for politicians but for the common people.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 00:53

But what I REALLY HATE is Blood Angles and Grey Knights
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 01:47

Grey knights used to be mildly cool...then Ward happened
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 10:09

Hey Salmon, screw you.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 10:10

Hey Fuck you
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 10:10

Just because Nurgle is better.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 10:11

I have no problem with nurgle, nurgle is cool
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 10:53

Ooc stop shitposting here post characters and leave till tomorrow gags
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 11:36

......da hell is going on here.... and whos the scrub?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 11:39

It's you.
From the future.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 11:45

I have my doubts about that... i have protocolls in case i wanted to contact my past self... you know... stuff so i would believe myself...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 12:38

You got hit by a javelin, it severed your brain from your spine.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 14:15

I am no Scrub I am ur Nan
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 14:47

Nan? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 15:59

Nan-Grandmother
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 18:18

OOC Tis one of me friends. Cowmun, Gorath, Comrade Feg and me have all met him.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:20

Thats Lord fegatron to you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:22

MIGHTY LORD FEGATRON
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:28

HEIL!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 19:47

The radio sparks to life again as you all get to positions. You are all part of squad C, tasked with holding civilian housing. Another squad arrived as backup, but you doubt it is still enough.
As you all rush into position, you turn and realise something - the radio speaks what you are thinking.

+Forward patrol, moving in now, 50 meters ahead. Be ready, they have a PrasTech Heavy Weight.+

You all keep your heads down. You have about 30 seconds till they arrive. Do you hide and stay low, preparing an ambush for the main force, take these out now, or simply do nothing?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 19:50

We must do a ambush!

I begin charging up my own prastech and get in a position where I can fire on their one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 19:54

*I remain behind cover and click the safety off on my L85*
"I propose we ambush 'em, gents"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 19:55

I go to a high ish vantage point, a second floor window or something, and watch with my head peaking round the side.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:00

A jeep tumbles towards you at high speeds, you see about twenty jihads behind. Mounted on the jeep is a massive prastech.
The jihads spread out, 5 entering the building you are posted in, and they are searching the bottom floor.
(you are on top)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:00

Do we have radios?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:01

+in position, waiting for commands+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:11

You all have radios.

_

A clang is heard downstairs, then a short burst of gunfire with a scream following it.

+Confirmed - Civilian down, refused to evacuate. Total casualties - 1.+

Hannes hears footsteps on the stairs.
Bush, you see the dead civilian flung outside, a jihadi still out there peppering the body with AK rounds.
Cow, you are in position to take out the gunner on the jeep.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:12

OOC: *I stand and level my musket, awaiting the order to fire*

*I crouch and level my rifle, peering down its SUSAT sight*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:14

I raise my gun and wait for the target to appear
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:16

Claus levels his shotgun, aiming it dead on at the gunner.
"Steady... aim... wait for the perfect moment"
He squeezes the trigger.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:16

Cowmun wrote:
Claus levels his shotgun, aiming it dead on at the gunner.
"Steady... aim... wait for the perfect moment"
He squeezes the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Cowmun' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

GG.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:19

The shotgun isn't loaded, the gun simply clicking. Luckily, you didn't reveal your position.

Hannes - You see the first jihad go up the stairs onto your floor, but luckily he hasnt yet seen you. the other four also come up - you are somehow hidden in this pile of clothes you made.

Bush - The pin in the middle fixates on the jihadis head.

OOC btw, rolling will be done on D20's, with 1 roll per thing. so shooting would be one roll in total.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:20

OOC: Contrary to popular opinion, shotguns have a pretty decent range on them

*I fire a single round at the Jihadi, before turning and aiming at the door*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:21

OOC: FATE!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:21

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:22

the round thuds through his skull, the jeep gunner looking very confused as the flash hider keeps your position hidden. He cant seem to locate you...
The door remains closed - you're still hidden.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:24

Claus loads his shotgun, cursing his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 20:26

I try and get a range where I can fire a single pulse and get all 5 of them

PLEASE HELP ME SNOOP DOGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Offensive
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: