Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 01:55

OOC: Sorry. Got wrapped up in Pandora: First Contact.

IC:

Eliza: Are you forgetting I have loaded weapon aimed at your head?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:00

"Shoot me then, why risk the wrath of the alliance by letting me talk?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:09

OOC: Sorry. Didn't see the new page. -_-

IC: *She raises the pistol and aims it at his head.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:15

OOC: lol

"Should have immobilised me*
*activates his cloak and moves left before diving right*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:15

OOC: lol

"Should have immobilised me"
*activates his cloak and moves left before diving right*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:20

OOC: And now I've gotta sleep. Night, Wookie. Smile

IC:

Eliza: Damn it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 02:31

OOC: night mate

*he tackles her and knocks the pistol out of her hand*
"Sorry, this isn't the opportune situation to be on top of you but I can't risk you shooting me in the back"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 18:14

OOC: *bursts through the wall* WRYYYYYYY!

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-03-18, 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 18:16

Ooc. Too soon, mate...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 18:18

OOC: fuck!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 18:27

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 18:46

Hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:14

Ooc. I just noticed.... Arent the hind legs of that corgi too close to each other?
It looks like theyre both on the right side of its body
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:16

OOC: I see what you mean, maybe it isn't sitting properly and has its left leg pointed inward
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:35

/Le sigh/....havent played the waiting for arken game for ages...
Also, my phone picked up the annoying habit of jumping to the top of the page whenever i enter or exit the comment textbox with the "cursor"...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:45

OOC: that's a highly irritating habit.

Oh look, I'm the most powerful faction in Europe, I have the most money and I outright conquer anyone foolish enough to declare war on me.
Portugal, my long time ally has declared war, Scotland has done it aswell. The Danish are besieging Antwerp and are trying to invade scotland. The pope refuses to help me out and my allies refuse to so their job and help me defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:52

Indeed it is. At least when i enter and it jumps up, i just type a letter and it focuses on the textbox again...

And yeah, thats part of the reason why i dont really play single player against any but easy AI. ....AI is dumb as fuck... And even more unreasonable... And most definitely not a military genius... 
So at least if its easy AIs, i can just conquer all and dont have to pray that my ally AI is slightly less dumb than the enemy....
Like in Civ 5... You can have all the city states and a bunch of civs as allies, but unless the enemy marches into their territory, preferably near a city, they wont do shit... I have never, ever seen an AI give assistance to anyone...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 19:57

OOC: The AI is rather good on Total war Attila when it comes to helping you out.
You can demand money and depending on relations they'll give it to you, they'll back you up and they have yet to betray me.
Just don'tet the AI manage an empire because it'll flop around like a level 1 magikarp
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 20:09

Me: alright germany, heres a bunch of luxuries for free for 2000 years, plus a kick-ass religion, plus friendship and shit, not to mention that i shielded you from all harm since the dawn of history, and provided free passage through my lands. I didnt even complain that you plonked cities right in the middle of my empire.
Germany: woah, thanks dude! BFF!
Me: oh, and Carthage, igot your cities back from rome. Here, you can have them.
Carthage: i love you! (diplomatic relations: returned from the dead)
Me: alright, let me just stop genghis khan before he annihilates us like he did with china. /Breaks genghis khans spine, basically.../
Them: woah dude... Stop the warmongering, you bastard...
Me: yeah, right....
Them: hey, washington pissed us off. Wanna destroy him?
Me: no thanks.
Them: asshole!
Me: buys tile near germany
Him: stop that!
Me: conquers rome for same reason as genghis.
Everyone: we're all denouncing you, you monster...
Me: .....screw this shit... You get a nuke! And you get a nuke! Everyone gets a nuke!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 20:44

OOC: my game in a nutshell
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 21:40

OOC: when all else fails kill the pope and replace him with one of your 6 cardinals
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-18, 22:39

OOC: oh look, it's been two days and my sibling's Xbox is once again not working.
Having sent it in to be repaired twice I have given up on it.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:10

OOC: Right, continuing with Calton and Celi.

IC: *The next morning Celi finds Calton gone and note on her helmet nearby.*

Note: Celi, went to firing range to see if my left arm is still any good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:28

not sure if she can be arsed to get up yet she calls him on her comms
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:32

*He answers.*

++Calton: Oh. Hey, Celi. Guess you got my note.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:44

OOC: *totally inconspicuously throws a body into a river* oh look.....Gorath is gone
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:46

OOC: Hey, Wookie. Sorry about not being on till now. Was busy with Calc studies.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:47

++you were amazing++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:48

OOC: it's fine, no need to apologise. How are ya?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:49

OOC: I'm fine, Wookie. You?

IC:

++Calton: Um...Thanks. Look, sorry for not being there, but I wanted to see if my left arm was still my um....my primary arm. Didn't know if two years out of practice had made it worthless and well...++

*Sends her a pic of his score at the firing range...he managed to score "Competent", which is a far cry from his prior scores.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:50

OOC: I'm alright
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:51

OOC: Want to continue?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:54

OOC: Sure!
Let me just make another cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:57

OOC: Alright then.

IC:

Eliza: Get off me, you fuck!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 00:58

++that's great!!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:00

++Calton: Yeah. I was...surprised, to say the least. You don't use your primary hand in a couple of years and it atrophies a bit. The upside is...using my left hand now means I can hit the broadside of a barn now.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:07

"Now you can't shoot me"
*he runs off*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:09

*She gets up and chases after him.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:14

"Why are you so determined to catch me?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:14

Eliza: Cause I'm not going to let a wanted criminal escape!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:18

"Notice how I didn't kill those soldiers? I don't plan on betraying the alliance but you're forcing my hand!"
*rounds a corner*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:19

*And sees two more marines waiting for him, weapons ready.*

Marine: Halt! What the hell is going on!?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:25

*Doesn't stop*
"Long story short, she's pissed off"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-03-19, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:25

++you keep that pretty little ass of yours right there. i'm coming to see you++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:26

Marine: What? *Eliza runs into view.* Again, the hell is going on!?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:28

"She thinks I'm a criminal"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:28

Marine: I'm going to need more than that, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:31

"Eliza explain!"

*runs past them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:33

++sure++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:34

Eliza: Shoot him!! He's Prescott!! The man's a wanted criminal!! *This clearly confuses the marines because they have no clue what the hell is going on, regardless, what Prescott did along with Eliza's accusation gives them reason to chase him.

OOC: Wookie...I kind of forgot your character's first name. heheh *sweat mark*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 01:35

++coming++

*meanwhile in Bushy's guy's comm*
*turian voice*
++is this a bad time?++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next