Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+2
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:20

"That battle was about a month ago. I think its safe to say its dead. also they can survive beheading if you stitch it back on within a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:22

"Okay, the Taurox is empty!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:23

"aaalrighty then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:26

"Come on then, climb in"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:40

she does so
"I take it i'm driving"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:42

"Your choice, I could drive if you don't want to"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:49

"I know the way, you dont"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:51

"Doesn't mean I can't drive, you could give me directions if you're not up for driving"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:56

"I'm fine driving"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:58

"Okay"
*He shuffles into the seat next to the steering wheel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-28, 23:59

he notices the seat he's in can raise up into the taurox battle cannon turret, or even further to allow him to poke out the top hatch
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:03

"...."
*Goes into the turret*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:03

and she starts driving
also note the turret has a built in storm bolter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:04

"This is fairly cool"
*Goes back down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:06

she starts driving
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:07

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:10

"I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:13

"Alright, but if you need something just ask"

*He begins fiddling with his chair, trying to get it to recline*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:14

he manages it without much difficulty as they trundle along
"so....anything else about yourself you wanna tell me? gonna be a bit of a drive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:17

*puts his feet up on the dashboard and begins talking about his life*

OOC: So Serana, Laura, DEldar, fighting chaos, infiltrating the inquisition, his origins, etc
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:22

".....quite a story"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:26

"Yup!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:30

"alright. anyway we're almost there. just coming up to the boiling river"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:30

"That's sounds like a fun place to have a picnic"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:31

"It was the sight of one of the biggest battles early in the war"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:35

"Oh, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:43

"you see the river over there?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 00:43

"That's the boiling river?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:15

OOC: Hey Gor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:16

BUM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:17

Hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:18

question
if the reapers do not have FTL comms
how the fuck do they coordinate a fucking galaxy wide invasion with such fucking lethal precision
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:27

Because they're all virtually AIs, plus they've had eons to practice.
Not to mention, numbers, technological superiority, the fact that organically have based their tech on reaper tech meaning the reapers will have an advantage.

Plus they have surprise on their side, very few organics expect them as seen at the start of ME3
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:37

none of that answers how one coordinates said invasion......
just cause you've had practice fighting someone, doesnt mean you and your buddies can coordinate against them with no communication
especially on that scale
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 04:44

One sec, family
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 05:03

Back, lets carry on the RP!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-29, 11:46

OOC: the most useful feature of War Thunder: replay.
with it, i see that its not me who bitches about imagined bullshit because i lost.... it actually is there...
so okay, i see the replay, take the relevant screenshots, and intend to post it on the forums so that gaijin can fix the bullshit... hehe... fat chance...
but then i go into the forums and find out that i dont have the right to start a new fething topic... i have to complete at least 2 battles to gain that right.... it says that to me after about 200 or so battles.... but okay, maybe its a bug between forum and actual site... so i play another 2 games similarly filled with bullshit... seriously, i have the screenshot of my rocket impacting on top of the enemy tank and its still counted as a total miss.... go back to the forum, and hey, suprise suprise, you still cant tell the devs about your problem... u mad bro?
i cant wait to get that new PC.... im just gonna go and keep playing modded minecraft and space engineers... hell, i might even actually buy them, just for the lols...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 00:21

OOC: unlucky dude!

And Gor Hurry up!!!11¡
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 00:39

derp
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 00:52

Hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 01:03

wazup
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 01:29

Nuffin much, wbu?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:16

Shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:17

yessss
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:19

It is your turn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:30

she explains about the battle of the boiling river
which i assume you remember
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:37

"Bloody hell..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 02:49

"yep"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 03:01

"Is there a clear bridge?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 03:06

"Not sure but we dont need one"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-30, 03:22

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next