Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Chapter Master Arken
Shas'O Ar'Kais
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:20

"And then there's the attackers....that was advanced tech"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:20

OOC: sorry, it's my brothers birthday today, I had to say happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:28

OOC if no one responds to this, consider it filler or something...
IC Pesicus sits in one of the few openings in Nurgle's garden. All of his acolytes are currently traveling to their targets and in his boredom he sighs, but burps at the end and some bile droplets fly out
Pesicus: maybe I should've had at least ONE acolyte finish their respective planet's conversion, then I'd have something to do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:54

OOC:

@Wookie: Tis fine man.

@Fae: Well....I do have a sorcerer of Undivided.....I could try something with him. Smile

IC:

Narick: Agreed. They were at least on par with us, they just had preference for energy weapons. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:56

OOC: How are you??
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 22:56

OOC: I'm fine. You?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:00

OOC if you think its possible you could give it a shot

Once you devise a reason
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:00

OOC: Will do, Fae. Just gotta think of a motivation for my sorcerer...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:10

"Strange how?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:11

Narick: That they would so widely deploy energy weapons, considering the drawbacks of those systems.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:13

OOC: that's good, I'm alright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:14

"Perhaps they have mastered them"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:16

OOC: So.....anything new?

IC:

Narick: Or maybe they haven't mastered magnetic weapons yet. They were using some railguns or something similar, but they were all walker mounted.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:17

OOC: Depending on my current love interest I may go and play glow in the dark mini golf, or go to watch Kings Men at the cinema tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:21

OOC: Good luck to you then.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:22

OOC: ty, anything new with you?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:23

OOC: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:48

"true"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 23:51

*They eventually get back to the ship....The Templum troopers obviously heard the sounds of the battle and were not pleased to have missed it.*

Tileon: I swear, if you kept any of the fighting to yourselves, I'm going to be so pissed!!! I don't get payed sit with me thumbs up me arse!!!

Narick: Settle down sergeant. The fighting was between the Imperials and alien forces. They didn't even know we were there.

Tileon: I'm not sure if that's worse or better.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:04

Cador: *to tileon* I got the whole thing recorded on my helmet cam if you really want action that badly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:08

Tileon: Gah. It's fine. We're just not good at sitting on our asses is all. Kind of a side effect of being raised in the gulags. You don't know what to do with yourself half the time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:37

"uhuh"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:40

Narick: Enough talking. I want to be off this planet before more Imperials show up. *The ship takes off and gets as far away from the planet as possible.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:56

*time skip*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 00:58

*Narick is going over the data they gathered to see if there's a more information rich target nearby.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:05

scorn and snarl are talking in private, going over their gear
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:19

*Tileon goes up to them. The Templum sergeant seems...out of his element, for some reason*

Tileon: Right...so uh....what was that city like?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:25

Snarl gives a basic description
giving extra detail to the arbites description
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:27

Tileon: Right....so you didn't actually encounter any of these enforcers?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:30

"Not in combat or up front. we observed em a few times. definitely military grade gear"
"one of em had a robot dog or something"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:31

Tileon: Wonderful...and they have fortress as their base of operations...Gonna be hell to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:51

Snarl:"Basically"
Scorn: a lot of fun though
*the two high five*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 01:52

*Tileon arches an eyebrow at this.*

Tileon: "Fun"?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:01

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:03

Tileon: Fighting isn't supposed to be fun. It's a job. If you take pleasure in killing people, you're a couple of bloody sociopaths.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:19

"Ah sod off ya stuck up old bugger"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:22

Tileon: "OLD"!? I'm you're age, damn it!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:28

"bollox are you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:28

Tileon: I'm twenty-three years old! Been fighting since I could walk!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:33

"uhuh"
"old"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:38

Tileon: If being in my twenties makes me old, then your Lord Berric must be fuckin' ancient!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:47

"oh the old man?"
"yeah but he's still cool. could cut you in half without even looking"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:49

Tileon: Right........You know, I expected better from the Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:50

Cador: *behind him* then dont expect the same from our neophytes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:50

Tileon *turns around*: Yeah, well, back in the gulags, we didn't tolerate such behavior.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:53

Cador: and that's your one fault. Too stuck up. restricted. Puritan. Might aswell be combat drones
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:55

Tileon: Hardly! We were trained to be soldiers, not a jockers! Look, I have the utmost respect for the Brotherhood, but I don't take pleasure in killing. If you do, you're not human. Growing up in the gulags makes you tough, but they teach teamwork and giving a damn about your squad and the members of other squads to! If you feel pleasure as you watch another man die....that's...not right.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 02:57

"oh the irony"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 03:00

Tileon: Yeah, I know! Templum's done some fucked up shit in the past, and we still get shit today!! But that's the past! Things have fucking changed! I'm not defending the gulags, but things are different from say....five hundred years ago! What!? Just because I'm a "drone" means I should feel good about having just splattered another man's brains across a wall!? Is that fucking it!? Since I'm a trained soldier, I should feel GOOD about killing!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 03:01

"No. I'm saying there needs to be balance. the way you're describing it you should have the word 'sorry' written on your bullets"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-03-21, 03:04

*Much to Cador's surprise (given the general discipline of Templum soldiers), Tileon punches him in the face and then grabs him by his collar.*

Tileon: Let me be clear. If you're trying to kill me and my men, I'm NOT going to feel sorry for you. If you're killing INNOCENT PEOPLE I'm going to be glad to have helped bring you to justice, but only sociopaths take pleasure in watching the light leave another man's eyes!! I'm a soldier damn it, not a murderer!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next