Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:39

*they fall back to the ship*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:43

*As they do so Narick is hit by a sniper, and several devastators open up on them, pinning them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:46

Cador grabs narick and pulls him into cover

"Well fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:49

*Aequitas is pinned with Snarl and Scorn.*

Aequitas: Fuck, fuck, fuck.....We need to help them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:51

scorn pulls out a two handed power axe while snarl pulls out a pair of power swords
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:54

Aequitas: Um...those aren't going to be much use against heavy weapons.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:58

"Which is why..."
*he throws some kind of grenade. it detonates. its not a normal grenade though. it fills the optics on the astartes helmets with static, allowing the two to close with them very quickly and get hacking
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:59

*Aequitas rushes over to Narick and Cador.*

Aequitas *picking up Narick*: Give me a hand! We can't leave his equipment to be captured by the Imperials and....I don't want someone to have to tell his family we left him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:02

Cador: Dont worry lad, I got him *helps him pick him up*

they see several assault marine squads incoming however
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:02

Tileon *near the ship, his squad blaring away at the assault marines*: COME ON!! WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!!

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-03-26, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:03

at which point
a squad of big meganobz tellyport inbetween the marines and the men
and get hacking at the astartes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:05

*Aequitas helps Cador haul Narick back to the ship as Tileon and his squad cover the two neophytes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:06

Cador checks for a pulse as the two dash back to the ship at full speed
Scorn: NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:07

*So does Aequitas....his arm drops sullenly.*

Tileon: COME ON YOU IDIOTS, OR WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:09

they get aboard
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:09

Aequitas: He's...he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:14

cador puts an arm around Aequitas as the ship lifts off
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:15

Aequitas: Just...fuck...things were going so well...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:22

"Its okay. It wasnt your fault"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:24

Aequitas: Yeah...I know...just...fuck....Shouldn't have been him. Should have been someone of lower rank....*It's clear his Yutegan logic is warring with his human nature.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:27

he still has his arm around him
he pulls him close
"Let it out Kid. It'll feel better in the long run"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:28

Aequitas: I'm fine...*He gets out from under Cador's arm and take Narick's body to the infirmary to be properly stored.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:34

Cador: *before he goes* Kid....if you ever want to talk...i'm here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:35

Aequitas: I'm fine. There's a perfectly logical answer to this....I just need to find it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:36

he just nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:37

*He leaves to take Narick's body to the infirmary.*

Tileon *to Cador*: So, now what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:43

"Now we get back to consortium space *sighs* dammit I should have seen that sniper"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:45

Tileon: You couldn't have known. Hell, he did his job damn well. Didn't even see where the shot came from.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:53

he sighs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:55

Tileon: Right...I'll tell the pilots to set a course for home...we need to get our findings to the Council. *Leaves to tell the pilots to get them home.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:56

he goes to the infirmery
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:58

*Aequitas has just finished working with the doctors to store Narick's body.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 01:59

"Hey kid"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:01

Aequitas: What is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:02

"We're headed home now."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:03

Aequitas: Good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:04

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:05

Aequitas: Frankly? No.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:05

he sighs
"I understand. I've been where you are now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:07

Aequitas: Yeah....it's just...I can't find a logical reason for why him...I...fuck...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:10

"I know. Look let me tell you something they probably dont tell you at the university. In battle, who dies has no logic to it. its usually who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its the hardest part about war. But its something we all have to deal with"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:12

Aequitas: No....they do...they just...*sighs* This is the difference between you and me and Yutega and Templum. We're taught how to deal with this....you and they had to deal with it since you were young.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:14

he walks over to him
"Dont blame yourself. it wasnt your fault"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:16

Aequitas: I know it wasn't....and I'm not blaming myself...just...don't know how to do deal with this. They train you how to deal with a squad mate dying but....Guess you're just never ready for the real thing...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:18

he puts a hand on his shoulder
"Look. I know this is hard. If you need anything from me, you let me know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:23

Aequitas: Yeah...I will...I...I'm going to get some sleep, try and...I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:25

"Good idea. get some rest. clear your head"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:27

Aequitas: Yeah....*He leaves for the ship general quarters.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:30

*....meanwhile with scorn and snarl i guess*
Scorn: *sharpening his axe* well we finally got to spill some blood. that was fun
Snarl: yeah....shame about the boss though. 
Scorn: shoulda found that sniper and took his head. Made him pay
Snarl: yeah...next time
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:32

*Aequitas walks past them.&
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:34

Snarl: hey....aequitas was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next