Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

New fantasy type thing - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 19:20

*Soldiers quickly gathers to the walls and other defence positions, making the catapults and cannons on the walls ready*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 19:35

*making his way to Durzo*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 19:48

11 black robed horsemen ride out from the main force, all wearing a sinister crow mask.
One of them dismounts, looking more withered and frail than the others, his lenses beginning to glow as two soldiers begin to strap mechanical devices onto his arms.
A crow flies onto the battlements, a small parchment of paper rolled up on its leg
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 20:01

Spoiler:

and this begins grimdank

Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 21:19

What does the message say?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 21:29

Give us the demon, and no blood need be spilled
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 21:32

Awww hell nah
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 21:55

*durzo looks over the battlements* "well, I don't know about anyone else (still holding onto some random guards shoulder) but i think we might be screwed"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 21:55

"Holy shit, captain obvious over here..well your all fucked anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:14

*Magically appears*
"Any siege equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:15

"Why the helldo we have siege weaponry for defense..thats..kinda retarded.."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:16

You can see lots of siege equipment, catapults, bolt throwers, scaling ladders, grappling lines, even siege towers are being constructed.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:16

Lord Commander sends a reply

"We will give you the demon as soon as we find it."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:19

After a few minutes, the crow returns.

'We will give you the time needed'
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:19

Random captain that passes by replies

"Um ihre Belagerungsmaschinen zerstören, Sie Klugscheißer."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:21

*Within minutes, agents begins to search for the demon*

You guys should stay away from eyesight, agents can detect the demon.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:28

".....the fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:30

"*whispering* I think they found out I stole their weed...Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:33

"Okay demon my friend. Let's go negotiate shall we?" *durzo draws his sword and jumps off the wall, strengthening his bones with talent to take the impact*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:35

Himfea you wanted to tell lies, the lie is that there was no weed in the first place

IC "yay, fun"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:36

"I'm just gonna remind everyone that I don't willingly use magic"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:37

"Come on! You're a demon you can survive 100 foot drops right?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:41

"Or I could just teleport down there..." He tps like the pussy he is
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:46

"Oh look he shouted it to the fucking world, I'll keep watch from up here"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:52

*Durzo walks straight at the surrounding army, talent bared and crackling across his armour in visible arcs*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:54

*looks over to the guard*
"Yes he did say demon, no don't panic he's a sex demon...he's been in a dungeon for a fairly long time so your wife is fine"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 22:59

The soldiers take arms, picking up their weapons, but immediately lower them when a armoured knight moves through their ranks. His armour a scarred crimson, his helm looking like the plague priests, but cast from metal.
He is huge, standing twice as tall as any of his soldiers, his black, tattered robes and cloak casting a even greater shadow.
"The demon, or your life" he says, his helm breathing hot steam that rises into the air.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:01

"Take me to your leaders, and I'll negotiate"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:05

"Unless you want me to kill you" *wispy shadows coil around Durzo's feet, slowly moving faster and getting more dense*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:08

Aaaaawwwww fuck

You ruined all the fun storyline you could have passed through as if you stayed in the city
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:09

Sowwy himfea, but, now we can forge our own storyline, think, what would the king do now?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:11

Ooc: they are fools, are they not?

Ic: the warrior draws a barbed sword from his back, and a large plate iron shield from a soldier handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:19

*a long, spear of shadow coils together from apparent nothing in durzo's hand* "the die option huh?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:25

He doesn't offer a response.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:27

"Why is he fighting? Fucking idiot"
*He clambers onto the battlements, and slows his breathing*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:27

"For fucks sake guys, can't we all just get along"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:30

"They probably want to kill you, demon" *slowly circles the knight*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:34

"We are here for the demon, not to negotiate with vermin such as yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:34

"This is such a bad idea"
*he crouches and looks over the edge*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:41

"The demon is in my employ... Vermin? Is that what being a lord gets you nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:44

"You are no lord, you are like me, we might have a title, but inside, we know what we are"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:47

"What are we then, knight? Tell me what I am"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:48

"A killer"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:51

"Then let's kill, knight, come and get me" *he holds his arms out, offering his chest as a target*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:52

With a explosive surge of movement, the giant warrior charges, his shield held to his side, his sword racing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:53

*durzo stands perfectly still*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:55

Well, king will be stuck in his palace, and you guys won't receive all those munnie
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:55

He's picking up speed, going faster than a man in that much armour has the right to.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:56

Much momentum
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:56

"So..who are you guys..?some sort of Spanish inquisition?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:57

*durzo levels the spear of shadows at the knight*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next