Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:23

They walk over to the tank.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:24

Holy shit dar(ude), still kicking up a sandstorm?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:25

*The crest a ridge and the Prydainian forces come into view. All of them are in similar attire to the commander the only difference being that the men are wearing Shorts and short sleeves shirts as opposed to the commanders trousers and button down shirt.
It seems that they're playing some sort of game with an inflated pigs bladder that has been covered in a thin of leather, the objective seems to be to kick it in between two centaurs that are being used as goal posts. The teams seem to be those wearing vests against those in shirts.
In the background hundreds of soldiers can be seen checking their weapons and making sure the tanks aren't damaged*

"That's surprisingly....usually a guy is bleeding by now"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:26

The first incarnation of real football..nice one buah
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:27

there are six men by the tank, two who look identicle to eachother smoking and drinking, one repairing battle damage, one just sat on top of it drinking from his canteen, and the other two gathering ammo

thunderfoot: I like what I see
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:30

OOC baddfrags?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:30

With the orks sent to dispatch them in space being calved up by hipower weaponry, the dank meme ship continues towards the planet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:32

"...that's good, do you want me to walk you through the regiment?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:33

"go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:37

*He carries in walking introducing the field marshal to the officers now under his command, desperately hoping that his men didnt place the command tank infront of the Leman Russ formation*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:39

he assesses each one of them silently in his head
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:39

Baddfrag: im bored lets fire da big kannon
Tankboy#2: wont dat be a waste o daka
Tankboy: nah we can just pick it up when it lands
(shila: fireing main cannon) BOOOMB
Baddfrag: WOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:43

*They find the tank*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:43

"Well...this is different"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:47

OOC which thank?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:48

OOC a speshul command tank of bushy's
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:48

OOC k
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:49

Ooc: is at tank.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:50

OOC not that tank ollie
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:50

Ooc: is at a tank.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:52

Gorath wrote:
there are six men by the tank, two who look identicle to eachother smoking and drinking, one repairing battle damage, one just sat on top of it drinking from his canteen, and the other two gathering ammo
plus i already responded to ye ollie
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:53

The warband introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:56

one of the 2 twins speaks up
"well aint it a pleasure to meet you"
other twin: Leftie get yer eyes off the sororitas, you know she's outta your league
Leftie: rightie I wasnt doin anything!
Rightie: you were thinkin it!
the guy who was sat atop the tank glares at them
"both of you can it!"
Rightie: alright, sorry bullseye
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 23:59

A large a symmetrical lander fly's over head, nearing on size to that of the thunderhawk of the adeptus Astarte's, the copper and iron cog tooth of the adeptus mechanics adorning it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:00

Sparks: *the commissar* again? alright lads lets see who THIS mysterious newcomer is
*the guardsmen and skitarii head over in its direction*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:01

The cannoness moves forward, but the preacher holds out a arm to stop her.
"Heh" he chuckles "calm yourself, they were only joking"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:01

Bullseye: sorry about them sir, ma'am. they're unprovessional but they're the best sponson gunners in the regiment
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:02

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:04

shila: fireing main cannon (boom)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:05

"...don't tell the tech priests"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:05

"Wasnt going to. what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:09

"Main Battle Tank from my homeworld, superior combatant in almost every way to the basic Leman Russ, superior rate of fire, accuracy, armour penetration, gun elevation, depression and gun mantlet. But it is slower and it has inferior high explosive ammunition, although the armour is technically thinner it's actually superior"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-16, 00:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:09

"Thats quite alright, it's good to know that such faithful and pure men of your calibre are in the imperial guard" he says with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:11

Nother boom but this time joined by a few others as the other boyz finally show up (they were at the actual meeting point buy i digress)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:12

The mechanicum heavy lander sets down, causing quite a stir with the troops and making troopers hurry around the landing sight

OOC: On shitty laptop, shitty laptop is shit, and im watching animu on my good phone...ayyy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:14

Thunderfoot: I'm impressed

Bullseye: I'm bullseye, the tank's gunner. that's lifty the cannon loader, Traction the driver, and machine, the front sponson gunner

Sparks and the skitarii approach it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:15

"She is a beauty"
*He leans on the hull*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:16

"I can tell"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:18

"Good to meet you, tell me, have you been fighting the xeno menace for long?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:18

"Anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:20

Machine: in general or just on this planet?

Thunderfoot: how experienced are you?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:23

"In general, I suppose; I imagine you have experience"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:23

Out of the ramp 20 figures pour out in perfect unison, its hard to see what they are at first, but once they enter the light you have a sudden, horrifying realisation that your dealing with something else right now. Each soldier stands near enough the height of a space marine with obsidian black armour and dark purple robes, several of them carry custom weaponry that none of you have seen before, pipes running along the armour feed into it as archaic helmets shaped in such a way that each soldier there feels a aura of..something which your not quite sure, before anyone can question their sudden appearance, another figure disembarks from the lander, larger even than the genebulked skitarii..The most shocking thing about this new figure, is the fact that in place of a head there is a goat skull there with several pipes leading in and out of it, the figure itself does not walk across the ground, but instead floats on a anti grav palaquin which can only be seen from one angle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:24

Machine: oh definitly. been at the gun of this tank for nearly thirty years now.

Sparks: well this is different
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:26

Ooc: *internally splooges*

Ic: "good to know, I imagine your regiment has taken casualties due to the ork threat?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:27

Bullseye: aye we've lost good men. this war's been going on about seven months now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:28

"Four years as a combined arms company commander, this is my first day to as a regimental commander"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:29

he pats him on the back
"then I wish you the best of luck"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:30

And this my dear children

is what the mechanicum are actually supposed to be like

IC: From the back of the main figure, several servo arms appear, some having buzz saws attatched to them, but the majority appear to be normal servo arms
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:31

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 00:32

the skitarii vanguard there stand stock still as the commissar eyes them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next