Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 21:23

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 1322617087538
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 21:26

Dafuq?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 21:29

What do you mean

Dafuq

Are you implying I can't post twisted shit gifs of someone running upto a woman and ramming several blades into her as she spits up blood before the dude runs away?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 21:31

Is that what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 21:32

Yes

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 22:05

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 5330d1cc6b51bb695d47816d475d2a61
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 22:45

Well, I was wondering what was going on around here, I found out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 23:05

Lilentos is being the off topic monster
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-18, 23:23

HOW DOES IT FEEEEEEEELLLLLL!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:15

it feels like I really dont mind
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:20

*Llywellyn gives the forces under command a final check before giving the order to move out. Hundreds of infantrymen scramble to their respective vehicles, tank commanders brief their crews and the regiments of Prydain move to the designated rendezvous point*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:24

thunderfoot's armoured column is assembling
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:29

*A large cloud of sand follows Llywellyn's formation*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:31

he sees this as he swaps his cap for his helmet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:37

+Did the orks take the bait?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:39

+affirmative+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:43

+We'll arrive at the renezvous point in approximately five minutes+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:45

+I'll be waitinng+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:48

/Fives minutes later\
*The Prydanian armoured column comes to halt beside the Warbulls*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:48

"alright boys roll out. lets get movin"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:50

*They move out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:52

+So commander. anything to report?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:57

+Not too much, though that adnech chick and sisters don't seem to be very happy with me+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 02:59

+Izzat so?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:01

+You'll never guess why+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:04

+the tank?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:05

+Bingo!+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:06

++what do I win?++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:08

+A high five+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:17

/he laughs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 03:20

*he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 09:48

They suddenly hear the roar of more tanks rolling up beside them, the rhinos easily outpacing the guard vehicles, immolators following up, covered in holy symbols, candles, skulls, and banners sporting fleur de Lys symbols and a white rose. There are even a few repressors among the tank column.
The vehicles are a dusty grey, having white details on the access doors and on raised panels.
But more curious is how the laud hailers are sending out constant hymns and prayers, it is overpowering to hear.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 11:08

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 7402_10152642142653627_3005239257214627494_n
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:06

"Oh fuck"
+Emerald 3 move up to my left and keep pace, I don't need a sister trying to immolate my arse+
*An Eradicator pushes up and upsurges the command tank*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:09

the guard transports are lining up seperate from the battle tanks and are not yet deploying
meanwhile basilisks, manticores and praetors are setting up firing positions
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:14

+lead the way, guardsmen. We will purge the xeno and leave nothing but ash+ says the cannoness over the open vox.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:15

+orders are to hold back the transports until the tanks have punched a hole through the enemy lines+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:19

+we would risk the orks to prepare a counter attack, if we were to hold back as you breached the walls, who could tell how the orks would react? better to trap them in their own walls and butcher them within+ she says with zealous fury.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:21

Field marshal:+all due respect ma'am, throwing our transports into the middle of a tank battle they are ill equipped for would just result in losing men and making victory less certain+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:22

Question

Does anyone actually care if I use things from the horus heresy? because I did some digging and it never says that they don't exist in 40k
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:22

depends what it is
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:23

Vorax's and castellax?

Mabye a few thanatars?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:23

Ooc: I believe it says that the fully robot AI stuff was banned for the mechanicus, that's why there are servitors and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Yeh

Like the men of iron

But heresy era machines weren't fully AI
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:24

euan i already said
nothing bigger than a castellax
so definitely no thanatars
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:24

Thought so

Everything else is okay though?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:25

will think bout it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:26

Okkk
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:30

How about tech thralls? Or those scyllax things? Or lots of servo skulls, I've seen mechanicus use them in books... and servitors, and knights, and combat servitors?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:31

can't use knights

'To big'

And implying I wasn't going to use the rest of those things?

Apart from servo skulls in combat
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 12:31

yeah tech thralls and skully things are fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next