Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:38

OOC: Where did that cactus come from...? And Naz...-_- Dat pun tho....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:38

Anna laughs at that

"I am. But then I got to thinking. problem with that is it'd be too big to deploy alongside our usual forces"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:40

Ooc. Basic rule of puns: they are all bad. No exceptions. And the worse, the better. Eventually it becokes so bad, its gonna be good
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:40

Gorath wrote:
"I am. But then I got to thinking. problem with that is it'd be too big to deploy alongside our usual forces"
*meanwhile in another part of the galaxy*
Dreadnought: drop pod... Away
*shoots planet side from his battlebarge*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:42

*A voice comes over a large coms units nearby.*

++Consortium Commander: We've got new orders. We're being redeployed. The rear guard will take our place here. Get yourselves together and get to the ships people.++

Jorkun: Depends on how big you made it I think, but go on.

OOC: Fae, I actually don't qualify a SM dreadnought as exo-armor.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:43

Faelwen wrote:
Gorath wrote:
*meanwhile in another part of the galaxy*
Dreadnought: drop pod... Away
*shoots planet side from his battlebarge*
*in another part of the galaxy a Chaos Dreadnought clambers out of a portal and rushes the enemy line*
Dreadnought: RAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:44

OOC I'm just having fun with what little resources I have Arken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:45

OOC: Ah. Well then, continue.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:46

++where are we going sir?++

"So....what if it has an...in built way of deploying? so. its technically 2 things in one"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:49

++Consortium Commander: Another agri-world, this one's larger though and scouts report there may be actual Imperial Guardsmen there.++

Jorkun: Explain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:52

++lovely++

"so, the two things combined are a gunship, good amount of firepower and armour. but the two detach, becoming both the Exo suit, and a hovering, VI controlled....not sure what the word is...guess turret is the best way of describing it, which can repair the exo suit in combat aswell as provide fire support"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:55

++Consortium Commander: You have your orders trooper, get moving.++

Jorkun *grinning widely*: You have my attention.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 17:58

she nods and does so

"so *he presses a button and the exo suit is revealed from behind a retractable wall....imagine a black and grey hulkbuster but with shoulder and wrist guns* I haven't got a name for it yet"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:01

Aequitas: Maybe this next attack will go better and we won't have to kill the entire garrison.

Jorkun: The name can come later. I want to know if it works and is safe and reliable first.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:08

Atop the mound the Nurglite Sorcerer (for all intents and purposes is named Svototh) stands waiting until a tribesman climbs up to him
"*the preparations have been made, but the armor men are moving out. They fly up to their ships and leave others behind*"
Svototh: you've done your part well, join the others in the circle and wait for my word
He skitters off down the mound in the field of corpses and off to the rim of the "junkyard of corpses"
Svototh: +my lord, the 3rd faction is moving on and leaving what could be summarized as a "Rear Guard"+
Pesicus: +is the ritual ready+
Svototh: +they only need the word and we can begin+
Pesicus: +excellent, wait for the fleet to pass then begin+
Svototh: +in Nurgle's name it will be done+
Pesicus: +in Nurgle's name+
+end transmission+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:08

"Hopefully"
Snarl: well, methinks we should go with them

"Well, I was about to begin final testing, which is why I called you here"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:12

OOC:

@Fae: 1) "Amor men"? Huh....Interesting name there. 2) I probably used "rear guard" improperly there. I just meant troops bringing up the rear behind the initial force. The incoming troops are FAR from rear guard. Just more troops being stationed there until they get their orders. Sorry for this confusion. I wasn't expecting your stuff (and this is a nice surprise mind you), so I'm kind of making things up as I go now. :P

IC:

Aequitas *to Snarl*: Assuming you've been ordered to go with us, you're welcome to.

Jorkun: Then by all means, don't let me keep you from that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:15

Snarl: I'll talk to the boss

"Right this way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:16

Aequitas: If you think he'll listen to you. *He grabs his gear and begins walking towards the dropships.*
_________________________________________-

*Jorkun follows him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:17

Anna: see you two aroundn *follows*

*they get to a large testing facility*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:19

*They board the craft and return to the advance fleet as the reinforcement fleet arrives. It's just as large.*

Aequitas: Wow. They're really serious about making sure we bring as much firepower as we can.

*Jorkun waits patiently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:21

"I'm....not looking forward to this"

the exo suit and the pod are both there
"Okay, test number one, strength"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:22

Aequitas: Yeah....neither am I.

*Jorkun watches intently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:28

she puts a hand on his shoulder
"hey, We're gonna be fine"

it lifts a girder of re-enforced ceremite, and with ease bends it into a U shape
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:31

Aequitas: Yeah....Just...*Sighs* I don't know. Guess all that training doesn't really prepare you.

*Jorkun nods, pleased at what he sees.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:33

"I know that feeling"

"Accuracy test"
*it fires. it has 2 shoulder grenade launchers and wrist mounted....storm bolter equivilents*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:36

Aequitas: Yeah......And...Do you think you could...actually kill another person? I read that statistically, most soldiers don't actually kill anyone during their tour of duty, or at least, don't know if they ever killed anyone.

*Jorkun nods again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:49

"unfortunately...I have doe already"

"Self repair"
*the suit detaches an arm, at which point the pod detaches three parts, each with small jet engines. they fuse together into an arm which jets over and attaches to the suit
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:50

Aequitas: Oh....Um....

Jorkun: Now that....heh. I can imagine that being a nasty surprise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:56

"yeah....wasn't pleasant...guess its part of the job though"

"yep. alright, pod weapon test" *four twin machine gun turrets unfold and open up on the target range*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 18:58

OOC Then there's the Astartes, who pretty much always finishing a tour of duty with a heavy death toll
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:02

Aequitas: Yeah....

*Jorkun nods again.*

OOC:

@Fae: These are regular people though, and non-veterans at that.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:02

Ooc. Bitches, im bach. Who needs some enlightened thinking and completely reasonable dislike?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:05

OOC: You still have organic components. Your logic is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:05

Nazamroth wrote:
Ooc. Bitches, im bach. Who needs some enlightened thinking and completely reasonable dislike?
The public against the Illuminati
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:07

she puts an arm around him

"combine."

the two combine into a gunship...really not sure how to describe it. but how it works is the limbs and body all detach, jetting over to the pod before fusing with it, and then the form changes properly
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:07

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC: You still have organic components. Your logic is flawed.

....../throws Bill into arkens face/

So, anywhere i could pop in? Torrel is doing a weapons show, aequitas some personal shit from what i gather
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:09

Aequitas: Um...Thanks?

*Jorkun looks on intently.*

OOC:

1) Who's Bill?

2) Not sure....You could try talking to Tex. Maybe meeting other members of the Consortium such as the non-fanatical parts of the Disciples. Dunno. Also, Aequitas is just trying to steel himself because he's finding all his training didn't really prepare him psychologically.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:12

"You and me, we're gonna get through this together"

"There you go commander"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:13

Ooc. Bill the cactus you pitiful human! Did you walk by an industrial magnet in the last 2 hours?!
Hm.... Lemmmeee think... Uhm... Is there anything going on anywhere that could draw their attention? Something not seen at every 10th system, possibly? Dunno.... Drunk mariners causing an ion storm or something...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:16

OOC: Oh right. Sorry. He just wasn't a terribly interesting fellow, so he wasn't worth remembering.

And I don't think Mariners would be that reckless....or at least, intentionally causing an ion storm while inebriated. Hell, just find the Disciple "homeworld". They'll be more welcoming then you think. I don't know. Talk to Tex maybe? These are your characters.

IC:

Aequitas: Um....*Is clearly not sure how to respond to her.*

Jorkun: Well...that's certainly an interesting system, but with all those moving parts, I'm concerned about the pilot's safety, especially in battlefield conditions. A malfunction could be...hazardous to put it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:21

"you okay?"

"the pilot is entirely within the torso, no possibility of a moving part coming into contact with him. and the pod projects a force field around the suit during deployment and repairs. it would be around him constantly but its a serious power drain"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:24

Aequitas: Yeah. Just nervous.

Jorkun: So long as it's not possible for the moving parts to dismember the pilot, I'll consider your experiment successful.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:26

Ooc. Hm... This could be so much easier if i had a plan in mind for this journey.... Funny thing: i wanted to do this with the original helat, then Flames happened...
Ic.
/.......uhm......  Ahhhha!/
/After their talk with tex/
Helat: .....experiment results: inconclusive. Project "humor" did not advance.
Hemowep: agreed. Reason unknown. All test parameters were within acceptable boundaries. Recommend further study to understand phenomenon.
Helat: ....agreed. Locating sources.... Success. Group: Mariners. Subfaction: Disciples. Faction: Consortium. Primary focus includes "art". "humor" classified as "art".
Hemowep: initiating FTL jump to /disciples world/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:27

"We'll get through this. I'd bet my life on it"

"thanks" *he smiles* "glad I got your approval"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:30

OOC: OH...The Mariners are going to have a GRAND time of this. XD

IC:

Aequitas: That's a big bet.

Jorkun: How soon can you begin production?

++Disciple Traffic Controller: Unknown ship, identify yourself.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:31

"If I'm wrong I'm dead anyway *chuckles*"

"As soon as i've field tested it. It needs to see actual combat first"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:32

++Light Transport Craft 01++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:38

Aequitas: Yeah....*Their dropship lands in the hanger and they disembark.*

Jorkun: True. Keep me posted. I think you're onto something wonderful here, Torrel.

++DTC: What business do you have here?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:39

she follows him

he salutes
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 19:40

Helat: research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next