Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:00

"So where an I to go sir?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:00

*he leans back in his chair, and waits for a reply* "R-7, go shove something in the oven for me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:03

"go to tent 36B. thats where the sharpshooters are"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:04

Hk-86: sugestion: with the records and skimaticks taken from imperial records we could use the crystals to bolster our offensive capabilities much like the masters new toy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:06

"perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:08

Cervantes: do you require anything else master?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:11

"Gods above getting the imperials to answer the phone is harder than actually getting shot by a stormtrooper"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:13

twi'lek secretary: "hello how can i help you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:15

"more of how I can help your boss, he seems to be having rebel related troubles"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:16

"Aye sir"
*He walks to tent 36B*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:18

Secretary: Currently my boss is busy but if your here to apply as a mercenary i can help you with that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:29

"no, thats all. talk to your mandalorian and meet me at the shuttle at 0800"

he finds a bunch o scout troopers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:30

*They see he's in jet black airborne armour with a colouring that designates him as belonging to the 41st elite corps/41st legion*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:33

Cervantes: I'm not bringing my ship? (the hk droid left)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:50

"oh how could i forget, yes you are"

they look at him, surprised
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 21:59

Cervsntes bows then leaves for his ship
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 22:17

"I'm the new guy"
* He removes the helmet*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 22:20

"I'd rather prefer to talk to the moff in person, he knows me, tell him silas fett called, if he's forgotten, make him ask the 501st"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 22:28

Secretary: very well mr fett i will inform the moff of your call at the closest convience
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 22:40

"Thank you." *he ends the call* "R-7, that food done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:19

Scout: hi there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:25

"Hi"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:27

"...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:28

"Which bunk is mine?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:30

points at an empty one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:34

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:40

"no problem"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:42

Secretary attempts to call the moff "sir a mercenary named mr, fett asked for you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:43

"oh. him"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:44

Secretary: yes shall i patch you threw?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:46

"do it"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:47

She does so
"mr fett the moff is on the line"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:48

*mouthfull of toasted sandwich* "oh good, good morning"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:53

*He sits and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 23:58

OOC just for fun
IC: an hk droid walks up to (bushwookies guy) "Greeting: "greeting meat bag you appear to be new"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:00

"hello"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:02

"Heard you were having some rebel based issues, I've already met your pet"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:04

"actually no. all the rebels on this planet who are a threat are dead. i'm leaving in a few hours"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:06

"You and me both know that star destroyer isn't moving out of dock for a month, and they know you're here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:08

"its not in dock. its in space. and it moves within the day"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:09

OOC cervantes would take offense to be called a pet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:11

Ooc; that's why he's not saying it to his face :p
Ic: "the engines are shot, how do you plan on moving it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:13

"the engines are fine"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:37

OOC to clarify, this Star Destroyer I was hinting at is a 4th that survived the battle that cut the Admiral fleet down to his size right now. the Star Destroyer in question is back all the way to Rekker's setup with a space Station at a checkpoint in the middle of space
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:37

OOC yeah raeven, the moff has a SUPA star destroyer
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:38

that's what my Adamiral has
and no it's not the Executor class
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:45

"Greetings bolt brain, yes I am new"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-22, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 00:46

mine ish
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 01:53

ooc sorry ihavent posted guys been working more thenusual

( if hes with verna)
verna: hey if you have any free time want to have a drink with me share stories?

Judaic: nice ship so where do we sleep?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 02:19

OOC Cervantes is actually on his way bak to the ship after being called away
IC: Hk-87: answer: the night terror has 4 bunk cabins for crew or passengers as well as a captins cabin wich i assume you will be shareing with master please follow me.
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-22, 02:21

"Thank, hopefully I will enjoy it...hopefully"
*Depressed sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next