Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

A branch in the path Empty
PostSubject: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 21:49

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away....

A branch in the path Star

A BRANCH IN THE PATH
The empire is in ruins. With the deaths of both Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine several months ago, The Imperial leaders have fallen into infighting, unable to decide on a new ruler.

While the majority of the Imperial leaders now shun those who served under Vader, there is one who thinks differently. Moff Dorn Tarnus has gained control of a large military force made of those forces shunned by other imperial leaders, including the legendary 501st legion. Using this military might, he has gained control over several planets, including Geonosis and Kamino, and plans somehow unite the empire once more.

With this mighty force at his command, he has dealt with all imperial resistance in the outer rim, and any local uprisings, and now focuses on putting down rebel forces. But on the planet Dystonia, a relic of an ancient war will make itself known, and change his plans drastically....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 21:56

gg gorfeg
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 21:58

And so it begins.......
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 21:59

A branch in the path 11102638_450931358395853_2559627913373608372_n
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:06

8 maps and 4 planets has not been confirmed, the Devs said there will be more.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:12

And the rest?
Yeah... GG
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:17

Ooc: anyway, how is this starting?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:18

Mandolorian is go! (Thunderbirds reference)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:19

I'd suggest, either a battle, or a cantina
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:20

OOC bush is startin, at least on me and his end
the rest of you guys can do wat ye want in the setting :P
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:28

Bush, go forth and create something amaze balls for us
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:41

OOC: Within reason of course

*The ground shakes to constant booming of large caliber guns, sending yet another brick crashing onto the stone floor*

"Alright son, it seems that the war has finally come to our home."
'Are we to join in?'
"Only if we're forced to, I want you to take my rifle and lay on the roof. Your eyes are better than mine for that kinda thing"
'Where will you be?'
"I'll be behind the wall, I should have enough cover to make up for you wearing my armour"
'Dad.......If you're going to be close to the fighting you'll nee-'
"YOU need the armour, I'll be behind a wall. Last time I checked, blasters were terrible at penetrating walls"
'Atleast take the Chestpiece, Greaves, Poleyns and Cuisses'
*The bearded figure sighed and gave in, He knew that his son had a point. The imperial E-11 blaster wasn't known for its accuracy*
"Just don't shoot until I do"
*The younger figure smiled and saluted*
'Yes sir'
"Don't do that"
'Whatever you say dad'
"Plus you did it wrong, your hand is supposed to be perpendicular to your eyes not flat on your head"
*He smiled once again and gave another improper salute before taking the sniper rifle and jogging toward the roof. Making sure to leave his father the full set of armour*

*The bearded man stood and donned his armour, each piece having been polished until it was a gleaming white. After a few minutes he began making his way to the fighting, letting himself fall into a quick march as he neared the fighting*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:41

OOC: Give me a moment to describe the fighting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:44

the ground beneath Tarnus' ATAT shuddered as it took another step
"Gunner, do you have the enemy armour in sight?"
"affirmative!"
"Take the shot, leave no trace of their existence"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:47

*The Republic forces were falling back, their alpha strike against the imperial remnants had turned into a massive skirmish. What was believed to be a leaderless rabble had turned out to be a highly disciplined army with substantial armour and manpower. As minutes passed more and more of the New Republic soldiers had to retreat into a light forest to escape being gunned down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:49

the ATAT was at the head of 2 others, a swarm of troopers of the 501st legion marching beside their feet
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:54

OOC right can i have my tuk'ata? and whats going on? A branch in the path Tukatapups
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:55

read the thing at the top Dar
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:55

OOC i did i just dont know where i should jump in,
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:57

well we've literally only just started
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:57

OOC: They're cute. Basically The New Republic (The Rebels after Episode 6) has invaded Dystonia with the intent of killing any remnants of the Imperial Army. Unfortunately they assaulted the 501st legion who are now loyal to Gors guy.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 22:58

OOC i know. also awesome, anyway any restrictions to gear besides the obvious
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:01

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:01

OOC: Wow XD. Not much on gear restraints, just make it logical.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:05

*A swarm of rockets impact the ATATs frontal armour, doing very little damage as the rocketeers get gunned down by the Stormtroopers advance*

Republic Officer: Fall back!! There's a house to the South-East! Call in for evac there!!
Grunt: yes sir!

*The Republic soldiers begin to retreat en masse, sending scouts to make sure that it is secure*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-28, 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:06

OOC yeah they are just so cuddly. and as for gear wasent thinking more then a modular blaster rifle (like in republic commando) with a sniper mod and the normal blaster, a few grenades, the tuk'ata, 2 vibro knives, and a vibro sword. still thinking of a name
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:06

OOC: BOB!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:09

OOC: was thinking of Cervantes but people can just call him bob to annoy him
IC: C: **hunter squad reporting republic scouts spotted shall we engage?**
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:11

++engage and eliminate, hunter squad++
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:15

Okay, mandolorian exiled for refusing to cooperate with the new mando government, convinced boba is alive.
Gear: clone wars era blaster rifle, pair of pistols, jet pack, grey painted armour (mourning a loved one, since he's been exiled he cannot see his wife) thermal detonators, a lightsaber given by his father who served as a mercenary alongside a Jedi during order 66, the Jedi was killed and he took the saber
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:15

*The Republic scouts make their way toward the dwelling, making good use of cover to conceal there advance*

OOC: I'll be back in a few minute, my stepfather is being a dick
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:17

C: **Rodger hunter squad out** Cervantes draws his rifle, attaches the sniper mod and begins his attack (the other 3 members of hunter squad are the tuk'ata by the way)
OOC sorry to hear that bush
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:19

++Captain Zeta, get your troopers up on that ridge and prepare to flank++
++yes sir++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:20

"Harv, we nearly there yet? I can't stand another day in here, living off goddamn canned gruel and blue milk" says a alien by the name of Rershk, companion to the notorious bounty hunter Harvey Strak.
The shuttle they have been inhabiting is a personal modified craft, fitted with two powerful engines; stolen from somewhere. A large pair of blaster cannons, fitted to a ball turret on the top of the shuttle.
The shuttle itself is a collection of grey metal boxes, covered in tubing, wires, panels and vents that give it a mismatch look, but it is deceiving; for it is rightly feared for being surprisingly nimble and hard to detect.

Harv is a tall man, wearing a discoloured grey jumpsuit, a thick belt covered in pouches, small devices, and a pair of pistols.
He wears little armour, his thick gloves and boots having a few reinforced plastic plates on them. He has a larger pistol strapped around his chest, and a knife sheathed on the back of his belt.
Cracking his knuckles, Harv stands from his chair, looking at the instruments strewn about the ceiling, looking at the data.
"Yeah, looks like we're here" he says with a tired expression.
"Where is that, exactly?" Rershk retorts, picking up his assortment of weapons, and his armour.
"Dystonia, you remember? Good money to be made so I've heard. The war rages on"
Rershk rubs his head, his face trying to remember a few days earlier.
"Oh, yeah... now that you mention it" he says, trying to brush it off.
"I'm going to contact both sides, see what's happening" 
He gets on the radio, and signals to the imperial command.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:22

OOC: I have to take HIS daughter to the park, it's not enough that I look after her everyday for hours on end but I also have to entertain her for him.
'But I have to work' bullshit! His job right now involves sitting around answering his phone whenever his colleagues have a problem with the machines at the airport.
*sigh*
He even has me punished when I leave him with her because my insomnia was playing up.

IC: *The scouts split and return fire with several of them beginning to sprint toward the house*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:24

OOC...ollie quick question just out of curiosity
how exactly would he get the private frequency of the imperial commander?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:24

Ooc: via the sweet medium of hacking.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:25

++who the hell is this?++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:27

Cervantes: Kojasi yunkos wo (thats sith language for hunt little ones)
the tuk'ata fan out and beguin their hut of the republic scouts as cervantes keeps their attention on him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:30

++Harv Strak, bounty hunter for hire++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:31

++well harv, i'm sure you know who i am, so i hope you'll understand when I ask you to KINDLY SOD OFF++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:32

Cervantes: "j'us aras visa auka" ("you are all prey" in sith)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:34

*The scouts pour fire into his position as they fall back*

/Meanwhile, at the house/farmstead\

*the bearded man watches the scouts as they press into his land*
"Finally, a chance to fight for the Republic..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:35

++hey now, no need for the big boy words, just wanted to know if you wanted to hire me before i offer my services elsewhere++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:38

++did I stutter?++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:40

cervants stoes the sniper mod for its normal blaster type as he draws his vibro sword
"amzi kia grizti tave kojasi" (time to join the hunt) he beguins stalking the scouts
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:42

OOC: This particular part is set in stone and has to happen so don't kill the scouts that have disengaged

*The scouts pour out of the woods and quickly push toward a low wall*

*The bearded man inhales and stands up, his weapon sitting behind his arm as he does so*
"Republic sharpshoo-"
*No sooner had he stood than a bolt from a blaster had pierced his unprotected skull and killed him outright*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:43

++no, I don't remember you doing much... And no one will++ the radio suddenly cuts off.

"Right, that's one side down the drain, let's talk to the rebels... they were always open for help"

Gets on radio to rebel command.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:44

they can faintly hear the sound of the tuk'ata as they pursue them remaining out of sight yet never far behind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:44

A little off into the distance, a highly modified clone war era transport sets down, concealed in a small depression. "Alright, let's see what's going on here. These imperials are way to organised to just be a remnant outpost" he shoulders his blaster, and sets off at a run towards the combat area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next