Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A branch in the path - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:38

*The ramp drops and Silas walks out, helmet back on, and D-7 trundles after* "years of work kid, that ship's been in more warzones than that ATAT"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:39

*points off at the strangely marked atat*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:56

"Nice!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:10

"Damn right it is kid, some of these troopers might even recognise it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:14

*he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:15

"You holding up alright kid, must be pretty shaken up... Your dad n all"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:22

"I'm repressing my emotions, I'll mourn when I'm in private"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:29

"Can tell you're the son of a trooper. Good guys all of em. Served with them in the later days of the clone wars"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:35

"Ever serve with my father?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:36

OOC: should point out that my armour sports the colours of the army that served under Luminara Unduli
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:38

meanwhile Cervantes is still showing the mando beast master girl around the crystal cave (OOC and until azrok pops int to continue that bit im stuck till something happens. and yes the crystals are saber crystals)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:39

OOC: Are we all on the same planet?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:40

OOC unless you left yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:40

OOC: and almost all of you were there to get me XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:44

"I served with a lot of troopers, he have a nickname? *he points to his ship* they named me Crack, never liked real names did troopers. Plus the name Fett reminded most of them of jango, so it was like I was their uncle or some crap"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:44

OOC well Cervantes just showed up to link up with the clones that and your dad just died so he didn't feel like hunting you if you proved to be no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:45

"Crosshair"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:48

"Yeah... His squad gave us covering fire on... Transdocia? Hell of a good shot. Should have recognised the armour I suppose"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:51

OOC: I know, I just found it amusing that pretty much everyone busted into his room

"It's clone armour, it looks the same for the most part"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 23:54

"Most clones make their armour unique. I still have a set I was given, I painted it like I had this back then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:01

"I don't know what my father did, though this was his second set so maybe he still has a custom set somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:02

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:04

"Maybe he has his mark 1 stashed away somewhere. I almost felt bad not wearing the armour the kaminoeans gave me, there was all these bright white clones, perfect identical soldiers. Then me and the other mando'a, scruffy as anything"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:05

OOC: Nice!

"Probably, he did say this was his parade armour"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:07

"Yeah, I'll take you back to look at some point"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:11

"I miss the old days sometimes, fighting the good fight with those guys, just killing droids not people. Lost a lot of good men to the murdering bastards though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:16

"Mm"

*He looks down and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:30

OK
Okkl
So
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:31

"C'mon kid, I need to find someone whos vaguely in charge... D-7, watch the ship, if anyone touches it, politely ask them to leave. Then turn them into a scorch mark if they don't" *he walks off looking for someone in charge*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:35

"Alright then"
*he follows*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:54

OOC if this is the same base Gorath's Moff would be the one in charge
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 00:55

OOC: yep!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 01:37

OOC... pretty much everyone is planet side right now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 01:46

OOC: mmhmm
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 01:52

OOC heading to grandparents unfortunately they have no wifi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 01:57

OOC: alright, have fun mate
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 06:13

OOC right saw the mayweather vs pacquiao fight kinda disappointed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 09:11

Tons of people were going on about that fight
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 11:36

I wonder how the moff will react when an admiral and a mercenary turn up at the same time
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 16:17

intrestingly I hope
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 21:08

OOC only time will tell
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 22:03

*Silas arrives at the moff's door, and glances at the guards* "you boys gonna let me in?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 22:43

OOC: Herrow!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 22:47

She looks around scavenging the crystals looking at her collection
"These will do nicely do you know why you can't find red crystals? "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 22:57

Ooc: sup bushy?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 23:00

OOC: Nothing much, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 23:01

Ooc: pree good, just waiting for whoever plays the imperials
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 23:10

OOC: That be Gorath
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 00:59

Cervantes: they grew plenty on korriban but few take here,
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 01:02

ooc red ones are artificial lightsaber crystals making them stronger then the others

"no because they are not organic allowing them to be stronger and on rare occasions will shatter the opponents crystal "
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 01:05

Cervantes: you know much of these crystals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next