Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:28

OOC: $120 for 8 hours of work....not bad considering this is my first day of my first job.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:32

OOC: Kitten-San..........why do you want my guy dead? All he did was dye his hair Green!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:39

*D-7 makes a few whoops and beeps, indicating he's done* "Strap yourself in D, we're taking off" *the ship takes off, and Silas points the nose towards the imperial base then ignites the main engines*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:42

+imperial base, this is Mercenary Silas Fett, requesting docking permission+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:43

OOC: Silas Fett? Boba's son?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:44

Ooc: no, just another member of the family, mando families are bloody huge
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 23:50

OOC: sweet, btw I have to go
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 00:02

OocThey are clans they may not be blood but they are family like for example causus fett isn't Boba ancestor
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 00:04

And fett only had a daughter
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 00:07

OOC turns out im early so i can still game did the beast master girl reply?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 00:27

Ooc yes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 00:32

cervantes leads them down a narrow corridor that later opens into a large cave and that's it the area is lit up by crystals glowing several colors but other then that it is mostly empty
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 10:54

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: Kitten-San..........why do you want my guy dead? All he did was dye his hair Green!

You will soon see..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 17:20

OOC: riiiight
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 18:01

OOC morning
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 18:45

OOC: heyo!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 18:59

OOC hey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:01

OOC: how are you?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:02

OOC good you
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:03

OOC: I'm alright, though most of my lower back and left shoulder ache like fuck
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:06

well

Its my birthday in 4 days

woop..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:07

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:08

Shame I am saving up for the new 3ds

I really want some god damn cult mechanicum
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:11

anyway how is everyone
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:13

OOC im ok
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:17

OOC: *Air drumming*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:19

oh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:23

So what is the plan here?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:37

OOC well i cant do anything till azrok pops in to continue the exploration of Cervantes's home
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:44

OOC: That should end well.
Isn't your guy the Dark Jedi?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:46

OOC yep tho he has no actual jedi training,
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:49

OOC got to go
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 19:51

No actual jedi training eh?

Oh my..I think I may have just found my apprentice..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:08

OOC: Jark Jedi is just the term for force weilders who don't follow the Jedi or sith
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:11

Either way...
My plans are coming together..ALl I need now is the essence of dead children and a dragons heart
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:12

Okay...........
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:16

YYesssss

Anyway bush

I just finished my most recent anime (Aldnoah.zero for any intrested) and was wondering if you can reccommend anythin
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:20

Erm..........Archipelago of Blue Steel or the Irregular at Magic Highschool.
One involves warship and general awesomeness the other is technological magic with dapper coats
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:21

Okay

Planning on watching full metal alchemist aswell..can you reccommend that or?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:24

Ooc grey jedi are better
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:36

are they?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 20:55

FMA is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 21:02

FMA? Flying magical apple?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 21:07

OOOO full metal alchemist

I sheee
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:08

+Imperial base, this is mercenary Silas Fett, requesting docking permission.+ "I'm getting a little hacked off with these guys, y'know that D-7?" "beep bloooooop." "you know i can sell you to jawas right?" "bloop de blip" "yeah fuck you too... how come i got the only astromech droid with an attitude problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:11

*Will watches the mercenaries' ship come in to land*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:22

OOC back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:23

*The ship is pretty big, a good 40 metres long, bristling with gun turrets that look like they're set up to fire via inbuilt droids, while maintaining space for a human gunner, the front has several laser batteries, and most incredible, a single underslung turbo laser. the ship has red stripes painted along it's flanks, with the words "DEATH FROM ABOVE" and "CRACK" painted on either side of the cockpit. Silas flares the ship backwards before it lands, sending a wave of repulsor wash over the hangar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:23

OOC: boom my ship rocks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:33

OOC: *eye roll*

"That looks expensive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-02, 22:38

*The ramp drops and Silas walks out, helmet back on, and D-7 trundles after* "years of work kid, that ship's been in more warzones than that ATAT"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next