Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

A branch in the path - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:55

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:55

she picks up speed
"have you lost your mind?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:02

"You left me to rot!"
*She lunges toward the Jedi*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:03

surprisingly fast she simply grabs her by the throat and holds her up....she's stronger than she should be
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:05

*Maris swings and her blades slam into Shaaks arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:06

it hits off an energy shield as she shimmers all over.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:10

"You're not her!"
*Maris kicks off of the figure and sends a storm of lightning in its direction*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:12

cervantes is on her again he jabs a vibro blade into her right wrist then jumps
back black saber held defensively
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:13

the figure seems to absorb it as the holo droid goes back to its original form, a grin on its face
"Oh how I love taunting people with their dead loved ones" *its grip tightens*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:15

Ths hk droids sorround them

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-05-29, 23:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:15

"Ah you bastard!"
*She pushes the fake Shaak Ti away and starts on Cervantes, sending multiple force enhanced attacks his way*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:19

the droid pulls out his own vibroblade with a cackle before taking on the appearance of starkiller
"hows this face, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:20

OOC damnit
IC:

Ceevantes dodges them on instinct and lundges forward with several attacks

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:22

Cervantes is slightly unnerved to see someone lord vader kill suddenly appear before him but brushes it off quickly and focuses on the fight once more
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:25

*She blocks with ease and pushes him into a tree*

"You're the assassin's droid, did he send you to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:28

he cackles before switching into darth vader
"starkiller is dead. He grew a conscience and that could not be allowed. and I am not the droid you believe me to be"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:33

"His mercy was a weakness to be exploited, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:34

switches to general grievous
"your worst nightmare, darling"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:41

*She lifts the unconscious William on his speeder and backs towards it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:42

seeing this the droid lunges for the speeder with his vibroblade, aiming to cripple it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:43

*She pushes the droid into a tree and counter attacks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:44

it is about to get a stab in on her stomach....until a claw from nowhere grabs the vibroblade and snaps it in two
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:45

Cervantes remembers why he hates fighting force users and gets back into the fight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:48

*She backs away and lets her Tonfa slide in a defensive grip*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:50

and a new figure is suddenly there seemingly from nowhere, wearing unusual black body armour, 2 unidentified things on either side of his helmet, a vibroblade in one hand and a claw with a built in blaster on the other
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:54

"I found myself a new toy"
*Gestures to Llywellyn(William)*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:56

"toy?! son of a bitch....you know we cant win this!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:57

OOC meanwhile I am so lost i think I went in one black hole and out the other before time could reveal to me that it happened
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:58

"Don't call our mother a bitch! I've already got an escape plan in mind"

*She pushes Cervantes, Rae's guy and the droid away before mounting Will's speeder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:00

"that's not what i meant and you know it" *also jumps on*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:04

*They zoom off toward where their ship is hidden*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:10

Cervantes in hot persuit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:15

*the BARC speeder begins rise off the ground to an altitude of approximately 50ft*

OOC: BARC speeders can fly btw
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:26

OOC i did not know that, hes still following it thi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:31

*She flies over the forest, the leaves and trees breaking line of sight*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:31

"what were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:35

"I was bored and besides, this guy is a sniper. He must be pretty good if the 501st took him, plus he uses a similar weapon to me"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:44

Cervantes keeps tracking them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:48

"does not answer the question of WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:00

Is thinking on how to combat force users.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:05

"I was thinking that I wanted to bend a guy to my will so you didn't have to do everything"

*He watches as the speeder slowly fades into the distances as he is outran*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:07

"what do you mean 'bend him to your will'?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:08

OOC he stuck a tracker on the bike thats how hes tracking them, he is also not on foot
they still got away from him tho.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:11

"He's not gonna serve me willingly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:12

"You will NOT do to him what you're thinking of doing goddammit!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:17

"And WHAT do you think I'm going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:19

"NO TORTURE you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:20

"Aww, how else am I meant to get him on our side. We tried to kill each other!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:22

"....you know what they sodding did to me. I will NOT allow you to do that to him!!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:24

"Then answer my question, how shall we bring him to our side?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:25

"you find another way or I let him go. you know I could do it and you couldnt stop me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next