Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:55

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:55

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:01

Ooc. You see, this is part of the reason why it seems like i have given up on the threads im in, gorath. Usually just nothing happens in my waking hours....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:07

OOC blame fae in this case
cant do anything without him
and he's usually on WAAAY before now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:12

steam me bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:13

Can't, I'm installing a game on my alt account
I'll add you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:20

OOC I was tired
very tired
let's resume then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:21

OOC: okay..
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:23

OOC can't forget apparently the ship's firing so there's that background sound
IC "Oi, where is everyone?"
"why is it so dark?"
"the lights are off ya git"
"well turn them back on den"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:27

* The lights flicker feebly before popping, showering the orks in glass*

L: *To herself* I'm going to enjoy this....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:28

there is a clanking in the distance
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:37

Neris: /to whoevers listening/ hey, dont wanna disappoint, but even if i do manage to swing this thing in here, i doubt you would appreciate getting the ship modularised...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:37

"first da lights, now dis?"
Burna: when do I light somethin' up?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:39

L: You're in the armoury, look beside the shotguns there are a few power weapons
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:39

*The orks hear a low whirring sound from the opposite side*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:41

Neris: you paid no attention to what i was saying, did you? Its not the weapon that matters. I might as well start using a butterknife and a rubberband gun.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:44

Slaykrak: *yelling from the nose of the ship* what's going on in dere?
"some weird things boss... it's dark"
Slaykrak: you gits have a burna with you, use him
"right boss"
Burna: I get to light things up!
the burna starts lighting the corridor up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:47

L: You have fists, or you can just use a gun

*The flames illuminate a very angry looking murderservitor*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:51

Neris: are you sure there is an I after the A in there? Let me spell it out: yeah, i could just use my fists, and yeah, it would pulp the orks...along with most of the ship behind them. Weapons only change the nature of destruction, not the degree. Unless i re-establish some of the topmost layers of the seal to reduce my power, im gonna do more damage than the orks
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:53

"there's a git! get em!"
the Orks lose their superstitious fear and charge the murderservitor
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:00

L: Do you like running around a pitch black starship that's being patrolled by murder servitors?

*A robotic cackling is heard emanating from its skull mask as its mono talons and viscera for limbs get to the bloody work of ripping the orks apart*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:03

Neris: seriously? Okay, watch. /Picks up a knife. Stabs forwards with "enthusiasm". Proceeds to punch a hole through several sections of the ship, and some of the charging orks/ Now imagine that with a rapid fire weapon or a blade swinging repeatedly....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:08

some of the Orks peek through the hole made by Neris in bewilderment
-meanwhile-
a Kommando with a blue armband takes his aim at the murderservitor and fires away, his shots hitting almost every conceivable weakness before killing it
Kommando: that'll teach em
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:09

Ooc. It was not that big a hole. Just head sized.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:09

OOC still didn't stop some from looking
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:11

Ooc. Oh, crap. My bad. For some reason i read that they came through....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:11

OOC aye
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:28

FOR FUCK SAKE, it keeps timing out Sad

IC:
L: I was gonna send you to destroy the Ork ships

*The orks are once again surrounded by silence, the creaking of the frigates hull giving even the orks a sense of dread*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:33

Ooc. What timeout?
And orks literally dont know the concept of dread.
Ic.
Neris. That sounded more like some threat...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:36

"oi, if that git was just standin there, that must be that the other gits are waiting too"
"well what are we waiting for? get em!"
the Orks charge forth through the corridors, hungry for combat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:41

*They all hear a great whirring behind them followed by metallic laughter*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:52

Burna: oi what's that?
he lights up the corridor with the noise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:54

*The whirring turns into sprinting as the orks are assaulted by a horde of murder servitors, the flamer doing nought but turning them into flaming murder servitors*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:00

OOC also about the murder servitors, I couldn't find anything on the lexicanum about them
IC the Orks enjoy this, they don't have to squint to see the servitors, making them a lot easier to attack
"they just soft humies covered in bits! crush them!"
meanwhile in the Hulk 'Ard Boyz and several Nobz take to the tellyporta rooms and start tellyporting in randomly throughout the frigate... everywhere, there's a lot, just like the boyz who keep rushing into the frigate by the opened nose
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:12

OOC: They're in the 40k wiki

*The unfortunate orks that teleport into rooms full of guardsmen are mown down near instantly due to the sheer amount of dakka present*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:13

Murder Servitor - The lobotomised cyborgs known as Servitors fulfil innumerable functions within the Imperium, and often outnumber sentient humans amongst the domains of the Adeptus Mechanicus. While most Servitors are slow and methodical in whatever routine task they exist to perform, the aptly named Murder Servitors are a breed apart. Since their circuit-laced brains have been inlaid with numerous kill-routines and slaughter-protocols, Murder Servitors are literal killing machines -- all the native viciousness of the human brain combined with the ruthless efficiency and durability of cold steel. Murder Servitors are almost exclusively utilised aboard spacecraft and orbital stations for a number of reasons. With limited space and resources for guards, Imperial prison starships controlled by the Inquisition often maintain a sizeable contingent of Murder Servitors. Hunched, evil things, Murder Servitors are smaller and quicker than their more benign cousins. Armed with blades and hooks and programmed with a homicidal nature, they stalk the passages of their assigned vessel, ambushing trespassers and dragging their corpses back to their Inquisitorial masters. Boarding actions and similar battles are often decided in brutal melee combat. As deadly as these battles are when Imperial forces clash with Traitors, ordinary humans are simply no match in these situations for many xenos. Orks, Genestealers, Eldar Corsairs, and other aliens are a major concern in many areas of human-occupied space. Armsmen, no matter how well-equipped and trained, can little hope to stand against such horrors within the narrow confines of a voidship or void station. Murder Servitors are brutally efficient against pirates or mutineers, where Gun Servitors that sport heavy ranged weaponry would be ill-suited to space combat. Murder Servitors could be very effective in other environments, from Death World jungles to teeming hive cities. However, as massive as Imperial starships are, they are still contained environments. Murder Servitors have been known to devolve or malfunction, locking into a kill-imperative and ignoring further commands to cease. If not contained, such deviant Servitors could even escape and go on to cause further slaughter amongst the population.

Lathe Pattern Murder Servitor - Commonly used aboard starships to supplement boarding parties and raiding forces, these Murder Servitors are ghoulish, skull-masked killing machines. The Lathe-Pattern, developed on and favoured by the augment-artisans of the Forge Worlds of the Calixis Sector known as The Lathes, is a hunched, predatory monster, driven by sadistic and aggressive Machine Spirits. Mono-talons and viscerator-limbs allow them to tear apart most living foes, while Melta-cutters allow them to burn through bulkheads and destroy equipment. Designed to intimidate as much as to kill, Lathe-Pattern Murder Servitors are consummate hunters, stalking their prey and moving with inhuman speed. If not ordered otherwise, they spend hours hunting any living creature not programmed into their spoor-targeters, undeterred by any obstruction and unhindered by fear or humanity. Their nature is intended to inspire dread, from their chrome skull-masks, to long, razor-sharp talons and steel weapon-limbs, to the electronic howls and moans of their Vox-boosted throats.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:20

they are no mere Orks, they're 'Ard Boyz, Orks completely covered in armor that laugh as their bretheren are mowed down by enemy fire around them. lasguns do nil against them. then there's the Nobz, angry and ready for blood, guardsman are more sport than a valid threat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-06, 02:09

*Some groups are butchered whilst others reveal just how fun it is to play with melta guns*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:23

and some groups get an all too eager nob who spins his 'uge choppa around in a circle and cuts them all apart. more then one retorts "ha! lots of blood!"
-meanwhile-
mek: +boss, they're still shooting our spacey hulk+
Slaykrak: +hmph, this is takin too long, fire back ya gitz, that'll get em to shut those cannons up+
what few batteries the hulk has that can shoot past the nose open up and the 3 Kill Kroozas circle around and start blasting into the frigate
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:25

a boy next to the nob's head bursts from a shot
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:26

"Oi! I don't like that!"
he scans the area angrily looking for the source
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:27

another shot kills another boy
its a skitarii ranger, firing from the hip with his galvanic rifle
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:32

*A maniacal laughter reverberates around the ship*
"Are you all having fun?!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:38

he snarls
"gonna getch ya!"
he grabs 2 stikkbomms off his belt and with a mighty toss gets the stikkbomms to the skitarii, one detonating right in front of it's face while the other explodes on his legs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:40

OOC said skitarii iss a character btw fae
IC there is a flash of white light as his conversion field absorbs the explosions, turning the energy into light
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:43

OOC well then it's interesting
IC the Nob didn't sit idle as he threw them as he charged down the corridor unto the skitarii and proceeded with a large uppercut with his 'uge choppa
-meanwhile-
some of the Boyz in the back pause for a minute before one pipes up
"yeah a little fun"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:44

+Good! I hope you're all holding tight now!+

*She vents the engine deck into space*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:44

he manages to dodge. he quickly holsters his rifle and pulls out an arc maul
"now this is interesting"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:49

some of the boyz do hold on as the rest are vented, including the one who answered
"I guess this is fun... *bleeeh*"
-meanwhile-
"damn right it is techboy! now hit me with yer best shot!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:52

he smacks him with the maul
which zapps him with a massive burst of electricity upon impact
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:54

he stammers back a step before returning his gaze to him after a second
"my turn!"
with a windup he steps forward and swings with such force he flies despite any protection (doesn't mean it hurt just he flew)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next