Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-20, 01:31

OOC: I'm not......Reavan's here

"She's right behind you"

Maris: *Lightsabers activate* what do you want with my newest prize?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-20, 01:33

OOC stop it! (the notifications can't see Raeven)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-20, 12:23

*silas and the arc troopers spin on their heels and raise their blasters* "originally I came here to talk... But I don't take kindly to you shocking my men"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-20, 23:51

"No one takes kindly to seeing their brothers in arms shocked, but that's war for you"

*People begin panicking and sprint away, some contacting the imperial garrison whilst other just leg it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:13

"War against who? The empire? *gestures to the arc troopers* plain to see we aren't the empire"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:22

"You honestly expect me to trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:31

*he signals to the troopers, and they shoulder their blasters, and silas holsters his pistols* "better?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:27

"You expect me to trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:55

"I haven't given you a reason not to"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:59

"Your a clone and a stormtrooper, that's reason enough. Lanna, take him back to the ship please. I will meet you there once I finish this little discussion"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 02:06

"I'm neither, these two gents are. We haven't been introduced have we, Silas Fett, bounty hunter and captain of the, now rogue 501st cyclone company." *he offers a hand*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 02:07

"Not really stormtroopers now actually"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 02:11

*She lets go of a light saber, keeping it aloft and ignited via the force. And extends a gloved hand*
"Maris Brood, Jedi warrior"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 13:04

*he takes the offered hand, clasping around the wrist in mando fashion* "Krif, you've got a strong grip on you" (means fuck in mando'a)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 18:45

"Most Jedi do, it comes with the training"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 20:58

*he slowly tightens his grip, until the verge of painful, then lets go* "Training is no substitute for experience... How would you like to get some?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 21:30

"I have experience, before the betrayal I did infact command a regiment"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 21:36

"Really, what regiment? we might have fought together"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 22:00

"*Insert obscure fairly normal regiment here*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 22:20

"Can't say i remember that one, but that means you technically outrank me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 22:21

"I have no wish for command, why do you even want me as a general anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 22:33

why today Raeven shows up in the notifications I have no idea
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 23:11

"call it nostalgia, and I need a Jedi on my side if we're going to stand a chance"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 23:49

"And what or where are you going to attack?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 02:36

OOC and that one post he didn't show up on
what's with this site
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 07:56

"I'm more worried about being attacked... But after that, kamino"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 08:12

"You're gonna breed a new army?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 16:42

"Damn right, a new, flawless army"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 16:49

"We'll have to speed up the cloning process, to a matter of months instead of years, and combat will be their advanced training, but still a damn sight better than week growth stormtroopers"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 19:19

"You do realise that you'll have the remnants of the empire breathing down your neck the entire time"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:20

"yeah, i'm counting on the rebels keeping them occupied, and using 300 of the best damn soldiers in the galaxy to hold the cloning facility. thats also where you come in, if they land a sith on the platform, i'll need you and your buddies to help me take them down. my men are many things, sith killers aint one of em"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:27

"Not much of a difference between Sith and Jedi though, I might help
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:29

"Jedi give quarter, jedi defend first. sith are killing machines"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:33

"Not much of a difference between Sith and Jedi though, I might help out I'll have to discuss it with my crew"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:38

"obviously id be offering you command roles in the army, if you want them, and depending on whether we all die, seats in the republic"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:40

"You're going to join the Republic?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:49

"You mean this pathetic rebel alliance? they couldn't tell their arses from their elbows. not a chance"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 20:52

*She chuckles*
"I'll think about it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 21:17

*He knods, and gestures to his troopers* "Tell me what you decide, and take care of the kid for me, looks like he's developed a liking for this lovely lady here" *he walks back towards his ship*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 21:40

*She returns to her ship*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 22:06

+alright boys, we have some new friends, fingers off triggers, the marked ship is not to be fired upon, any other armed ships acting shifty, light em up+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-24, 22:17

OOC: Waiting for Gorath
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-30, 16:35

derp?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-30, 18:18

Response from your character is needed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-06-30, 18:23

oh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-01, 21:54

OOC: I'm in the mood for a Metro 2033 style rp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-01, 22:40

That sounds pretty good, wanna make up a new premise? Location, reason shit got fucked up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-01, 22:43

OOC: London Underground, nuclear war
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-01, 22:51

Baller
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-02, 05:33

Thats called Hellgate: London
.....pretty much anyway
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-07-02, 08:04

I never played that, is it good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next