Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+2
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

New fantasy type thing - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 16:46

Everyone says every kind of shit in their mind yet no one knows shit about what exactly is happening.

What I truly know is this:

The government was in war with this kurdish communist terrorist organisation PKK for about three decades. Few years ago, government made a call to stop the terrorist actions of them and find a solution for both sides. But in truth, it was nothing but the reorganisation of the PKK. Now they have new and better weapons. Good job fuckheads. Anyways, now they uncovered themselves, for the main political party that has been governing the country over a decade is about to take the lead once again. They don't want it. No one else than the half of the country wants it. Now they're killing police officers, sending living bombs, arming cars with explovsives.

So the military took the job and sent the F-16s. Now their butt is about to get hurt so bad that everyone including the fucking Times newspaper is begging the goverment for it to stop this shit.

About the ISIS.

During the civil war in Syria, the government opened the border gates for civillians to escape. But not only the civillians got in. Thousands of Radical Islamists and other kinds of terrorists entered the country. Now the government is hunting them down. They also attacked from the border too. So the govermnet said "Enough of your shit and sent the "Bordo Bereli" teams to the other side of the border to fuck them up.

Seriously, Bordo Berelis are probably the #1 in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 19:35

Bordo berelis... Lemme read about them

Shit.

They do the trust shot? Fuckin hell the only other people who do that are the sas, sbs and the spetznas
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 11:04

The following text was found written on a wall of a PKK cave:
"If the soldier shoots at you whether he sees you or not, he's just a troop, wait until his bullets are depleted and go shoot him.
If the soldier shoots at you only when he sees you, he's a commando, run for your life.
If the soldier never shoots at you whether he sees you or not, he is a Bordo Bereli, you are dead."

New fantasy type thing - Page 10 Unnamed_4 New fantasy type thing - Page 10 Publika_az1437975462s_13a2b6d00e45a9a7354ed229cf
New fantasy type thing - Page 10 Unnamed_3
çoklu resim upload New fantasy type thing - Page 10 Unnamed_2
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 17:18

Their gear looks very similar to the Royal Marines comandos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 17:19

well bugger me with a fish fork
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 18:03

Ah gorath, always a pleasure to have your elegant input to the conversation
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 18:36

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 18:48

bongo bongo
motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 19:21

I dont want to leave the kongo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 02:40

No no no no no no
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 07:23

*Walks in. Turns around. Walks out.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 09:38

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 11:43

this, I think you guys will like it. I couldn't stop cracking up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liudw5xlkU0
no I'm not going to put it in video format on the forum because I feel like it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:31

Bush senpai noooooo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:32

hey gais
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:33

Hey gays (lel)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:50

*still nothing happening*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:51

BITCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 17:53

Nazamroth wrote:
*still nothing happening*

Gorath wrote:
BITCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME

That
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 18:26

I said you mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 18:40

thou darest!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 18:42

I fart in your general direction! Now go away before I taunt you again!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-15, 21:05

explodication
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 02:30

Okay... I will not have Internet access for 2 days.
Long story short, we have a 300gb data allowance and we used over 900gb of data last month. So we're being punished.

I will check the site every now and then via my mobile data but I'll pretty much be gone for 2 days.
This also means I cannot use steam to chat.

So have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 04:51

wow..... such a shitty system still exists?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 05:01

If you're referring to a lack of unlimited data, yeah it's stupid.
But apparently they don't do an unlimited days package for the part of Canada. Which is incredibly stupid, mother says that the one they do have(Which is for other parts of canada) is something like $160 a month.

If you were referring to steam, they make games cheap and easier to mod. What's not to love? Apart from Valve and the shitstorm that it 'Early Access'
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 05:49

Yeah, i was referring to the data thing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 12:31

OOC: ......this is just getting ridiculous at this point....
i wanted to have a nice, relaxed weekend now that family is off on vacation before i would be thrust back into work with a ridiculously oversized workload on monday, but it seems my mental well-being was not destined to be....
ever since friday night, *every* possible thing that can go wrong, and many that cant, goes wrong....
War thunder spent endless hours trolling me in impossible ways, our minecraft server is constantly dead or near it, im boiling in my own sweat because im so pissed off, software keep not working as they should, some weird yellowish-brown fluid was on the bottom of the trash bin, etc, etc....
not to mention that even though its weekend and ive been up until 2300-0000, i snap wide awake at 0500-0520...
this is one fething relaxing vacation, i have to say..... thanks god, youre a real bro... the kind that fucks up all my shit and then giggles madly to himself as i try to glue the pieces back together...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 14:28

On top of that, i decided to start playing what i thought was some relaxing little action RPG that has been lying around in my download folder for a while now... turns out its basically dark souls lite....
im not sure thats how i will calm down....

Me: "lemme just walk up to this blind mob, the kind of which i kill by the dozens and instakill it with an axe swing as always"
Game: Nope. *mob suddenly turns around and instakills me with one swing from full HP...*
Me: ......thats it, fuck this shit. *alt + F4* I may be crazy but im not a mazochist.... if i want a game to piss me off with repeated bullshit, ill just go and play war thunder as usual...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 16:59

Okay.

Guys.

Please.

Continue.

For.

Fucks.

SAke.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 12:27

*the unlikely trio arrive at the gates to the keep, huge 12 foot high ironbound doors stand before them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 13:26

*looks unimpressed*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 14:01

OOC well I finally resolved some account issues with Blizzard, I can now resume playing whenever I will it

also today's word is festinate
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 17:02

okay gor, okay, I'll write something proper
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 17:10

*The group of assassins on either side of the trio march silently alongside the horses, dressed identically to Durzo, but with white armour for winter, and their own personal choice of weaponry. a few flakes of snow begin to fall, fragile white forms destroyed on contact with the wet cobbles. durzo looks towards his companions and offers them a single nod.*
"try to keep up"
*before spurring his horse onwards into a canter, the assassins on the left break into a run to keep pace, devouring the distance between them and durzo, the headstart lasting mere seconds*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-18, 17:22

OOC: *looks impressed*? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 01:08

that was ic reaven, my character was uimpressed XD
IC he sighs as he follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 20:33

ohhhh, i thought you were unimpressed with my continuation
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 22:46

heheh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 23:07

*soon the keep looms over them, and durzo pulls his horse to a stop. He looks at the two non assassin guards at the gates* "you idiots gonna open up or am I gonna open you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 23:42

he follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 23:47

"You look seriously unimpressed. Is this boring you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 23:52

"i've seen better"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-19, 23:55

"Not every castle gets assaulted about twice a year"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 00:03

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 00:09

*door still not opening* "right then, fuck it" * durzo dismounts his horse, strides towards the door, and dissapears in a a cloud of shadows. From behind the great doors, a massive thud can be heard as durzo strengthens himself with his talent, and heaves the iron bar that holds the doors shut. With a kick, the doors lazily swing open, behind them stands durzo, panting* "Shall we gallant sir knight?" *sarcasm edges his voice*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 00:16

"terrific"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 00:30

"Impressing you is hard" *he staggers a little, then braces himself on the door frame.* "right lets go see my wife, and if you're here for the fight part, I'm expecting her to order the town guard to kill us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 00:40

"you arent wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 01:47

"This will end fantastically, should I get impaled don't hesitate to dump my corpse in the ocean"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-08-20, 09:56

"If you die we'll probably all have died, and she'll throw us from the castle walls. With nooses around our necks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next