Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+5
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
Faelwen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 02:11

Brackan: I understand

kayley floats higher, the dark energy swirling around her, objects being lifted by it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 02:26

Raina: K-Kayley! you're freaking me out!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 02:26

it builds in power
the whole ship starts shaking
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 02:51

Raina clambers up to grab her, to hug her tight
Raina: please stop... please...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 09:13

"I WILL FLAY HIM ALIVE WITH HIS ENTRAILS AND SUFFOCATE HIM WITH HIS OWN FECES FOR THIS
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 09:23

Raina: please calm down... he'll pay I just know it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-12, 09:25

"HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN HE HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 00:33

Raina: I'm worried you'll tear the ship apart before we get there!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 00:40

after a few moments it dies down, her rage still immense however
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 00:44

Raina: we'll find him, I believe it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 01:05

"I will make him beg for death. and he will not get it until I BREAK HIM"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 01:17

Raina: *hugging her tightly* I'd have it no other way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 01:26

she hugs back
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 14:54

dfae: bracken please may italk to you in private before you leave
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-13, 17:03

Raina: Kayley... Thank you, I feel like I can face these bastards down now, with you by my side
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:12

"alright...but we do not have much time"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:20

OOC is that for Azrok?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:20

yes
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:21

she takes him to the other room
dfae: they they assaulted me to I went along with it so fae could check on our daughter but they did things to me*she bends over and slides her pants down revealing cuts like tally marks on her cheek* and I might be pregnant *she pulls it back up faceshim and starts crying* I don't know what to do and I ... im afraid of what you will think of me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:23

he offers her a hug
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:27

dfae:*sniffle* please understand why I cant come
she rejects the hug
dfae: im not worthy of your hugs im sorry bracken
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:28

"its not your fault"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:30

dfae: if I am pregnant what do I do ? im scared bracken I don't want to raise a child who will remind me of this nightmare yet I don't want to kill it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:31

"give it to someone else to adopt"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:37

dfae: I think I'll be at my friend dorendrils for a while he knows how to take it out of me and grow it artificially so ill be back when you get back and please make the priority our daughter and killing them the secondary
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:38

he nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:39

she presses up against him and kisses him
"good luck and be safe"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:40

his helmet is still on
"i will"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:40

ooc she lifted it up likespider man
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 01:41

OOC hehe
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 02:03

she looks him in the eye
"when you get her back that night could I stay with you for the night"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-14, 02:27

"...alright"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:08

daria can hear her door opens as she sleeps and the person sits down on the other side of her bed and touches her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:17

she wakes up
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:18

she sees a familiar face of someone she thought was dead
wren: honey im finally home
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:32

"...dafuq did you come from"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:38

she sees he has a massive scar across his face
"i well its a very long story but im glad to be back"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:39

"what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:40

"daria .... I don't want to talk about it...... I failed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:43

"....um..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:48

" the people I came to help they died and I got stuck in the warp and I finally found my way back"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-02, 16:47

ooc lets not add this last

they are nearing their destination
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 22:00

http://arag.forumotion.co.uk/

You fools.
I have found the true messiah
LONG LIVE ARAG
LONG LIVE BLAXT
LONG
LIVEĀ 
MELON!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 05:39

........that...... is the worse color scheme choice ive ever seen.... half the text is barely visible, not to medntion that everything has below-terrible spelling.....
just how much do you feel the need to troll everyone here...?
you created an entire fething, fethed up forum just to come back here and taunt everyone.... you could have at least waited a month before "accidentally" stumbling upon "arag's" new place....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 07:29

You truly believe I created this place? I assure you sir, I am not smart enough... in actuality I searched the internet trying to find him.
It's sheer luck that i did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 11:45

Wow... thats... I feel like a bit of a dick now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 12:22

It seems legit naz...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 13:20

Hey raeven Smile long time no see
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 13:22

No, it does not.... the first ever post on that forum was made on the day that they just "happened" to accidentally come across it. not to mention that they instantly rushed over here and bragged about it, or whatever you may call this.
top that with the fact that ortus had the exact same IP as vargas, only a minute or so apart.
not to mention that apart from the initial bunch of text that was already there when we got the link, the only activity on the site was you and the response.
way too many convenient coincidences. sure, no definite proof that its kitten pulling another mildly annoying stunt, but thats all just too.... fishy...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 17:27

I wish that were true Naz, but all those things you listed truly are sheer coincidence... I honestly don't know if I'll be able to convince you, but I'm not lying.
And kitten wouldn't go to this length, I doubt he could be asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next